DV Info Net

DV Info Net (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/)
-   Private Classifieds (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/private-classifieds/)
-   -   Private Classifieds listings from 2006 (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/private-classifieds/14354-private-classifieds-listings-2006-a.html)

Andrew Todd March 23rd, 2006 09:25 AM

wtb - xl2 body

wtb used xl2 body only.

andrew_m_todd@hotmail.com

Mark Bournes March 23rd, 2006 09:49 AM

B and H Photo sells them brand new $2800.00 if your interested.
www.bhphoto.com
Mark

Andrew Todd March 23rd, 2006 10:17 AM

saw that this morning.. just trying to see if i can get a better price for used gear before i sell my xl1s. probably rare to come upon.. but maybe ill get lucky

Andrew Todd March 23rd, 2006 10:28 AM

if you still happen to have this available.. im looking for an xl2 body only .. if oyu're willing to split it up

Charles Workman March 23rd, 2006 11:13 AM

Ultimate Guide to the Canon XL2

Todd,

I have the Ultimate Guide to the Canon XL2 training video by Greg Salman. I'm willing to sell this for $25 shipped.

Thanks,
Charles

Todd Kivimaki March 23rd, 2006 11:18 AM

Charles thanks for the offer but I use a Gl2 and vx2000.

Jim Giberti March 23rd, 2006 11:42 AM

Canon 14x Manual Lens

I posted this a while ago and forgot about it. It's the near "legendary" original 14x, in new condition with caps, pouch and ND filter.
Anyone looking for a good deal email me directly.
jimagine@direcway.com

Jim Giberti March 23rd, 2006 11:47 AM

Sony PVM 8044Q Field Monitor Package

Like the Canon lens I posted this a while ago and forgot about it. This is a mint 8044Q in the Dave Riddle custom case/stand mount, with an IDX charger and 4 batteries. Email me directly if you'd like a good deal on the package.
jimagine@direcway.com

George Bean March 23rd, 2006 01:27 PM

Todd,

I have some dvd(s) for sale including the collection from the Von Lankens, I have checked with Mark and have his approval on selling the dvds.

Other items are:

Total training dvds on adobe audition 1.5 and adobe encore 1.5

Camera command dvd

Advanced broadcast camera techniques vhs

Efficiency dvd the missing link creative video productions dvd.

Send me e-mail if you are interested in any of these.

Thanks

georgeatfpvweddings.com

Bryan McCullough March 23rd, 2006 05:01 PM

FS: Broken GL2

I've got a GL2 that had the power board (or whatever it's called) fried during a power surge. A Canon service rep looked at it and said it would be a $600 repair. This camera hasn't been used since I got my FX1, so I don't really want to pay to get it fixed.

So I figure I'd sell it in case anyone needs one for parts or wants to buy it and have it repaired.

I don't really know what to ask for it, I'd be thrilled with $500.

Jaime Espiritu March 23rd, 2006 05:03 PM

Training DVDs

Hi, George

If the following is passed up by Todd, I'd like to buy these:

Camera command dvd
Efficiency dvd the missing link creative video productions dvd.

Let me know.

Thanks.

Joven OHara March 23rd, 2006 09:16 PM

Hi George...

How much are you thinking of selling the dvds?
Thanks for the reply.

Joven

Neil Camero March 23rd, 2006 09:57 PM

i still have these for sale:

http://www.dvinfo.net/conf/showthread.php?t=63029

Joven OHara March 24th, 2006 01:48 AM

Hello again George,

I'm really more interested in Mark's dvds...let me know the price you have in mind please.
Thanks!!

Joven

Ari Shomair March 24th, 2006 08:26 AM

Howabout $50 CDN or best offer?

Todd Kivimaki March 24th, 2006 09:13 AM

Devin are you getting my emails? The lens is not working like you described. Please get a hold of me.

George Bean March 24th, 2006 09:31 AM

Thanks to everyone for the interest in the training materials, my apologies for the late reply.

Recently purchased a new cpu and not wanting to retire the old computer have tried to convert it to a router/firewall. Could not get it configured properly and had no net access last night.

Back online today and will respond to all emails.

THANKS

George Bean

Bryan McCullough March 24th, 2006 11:31 AM

I've had quite a few emails with interest in this. I just want to be clear, I am not a repair expert. I make no guarentees that this thing can be repaired for $600, this is only what I was told the estimate would be.

It does come with all the accessories (I think I might have lost the little eye cup piece, I always used the larger one) but I'm going to confirm that today.

Actually, I've got 2 of the high capacity large batteries (I think they are 8 hour) instead of the little one that came with it.

Craig Bellaire March 24th, 2006 12:48 PM

I'll Take It...

I'll Take It... You Have Any Extra Batteries?

Craigbellaire At Hotmail Dot Com

SHIPPING ZIP CODE IS 14625

John L Scott March 24th, 2006 10:31 PM

Glidecam parts wanted...

I bought a used Glidecam and its missing the head plate. This is kind of a shot in the dark but, does anyone have one that they (for some reason) aren't using and would want to part with???? Pre-Thanks, John

Charles Workman March 24th, 2006 10:51 PM

WANTED: fisheye or wide angle for XL2

I'm looking to rent or buy a wide angle lens or adapter compatible with a Canon XL2 (preferrably Century Optics.) I'm shooting a scene that resembles a security or surveillance camera. I already have a 14X manual, 3X wide angle, and 20X IS lens. Should I use a fisheye, or would that be too extreme?

Thanks for any info.
Charles

Charles Workman March 24th, 2006 11:05 PM

WANTED TO RENT: steadicam, jib, & 3-point light kit

I'm shooting a short with a Canon XL2 for entry into the Florida Film Festival. I am looking to obtain the following equipment for use from April 4-7, 2006. My location is in Orlando, FL and I'd prefer to rent this gear rather than purchase it.

1. steadicam or steadicam w/operator
2. camera jib
3. 3-point lighting

Please let me know if you have any of this and what it would cost to rent. We're also looking for extra help if anyone would like to be a part of this short.

Thank you.
Charles

Nick Weeks March 24th, 2006 11:41 PM

Will you take PayPal?

Dean Sensui March 25th, 2006 01:08 AM

Yes, PayPal is my preferred method of payment.

Send me an email and I can give you the specifics.

dean@BaseTwoProductions.com

Thanks,

George Bean March 25th, 2006 10:55 PM

Just an update the camera command and effeciency missing link dvd have been sold.

Matt Trubac March 25th, 2006 11:21 PM

Has This Sold?

Dean Sensui March 26th, 2006 03:36 AM

This item has been sold.

Ben Wolf March 26th, 2006 10:12 AM

FS: teleprompter

We've upgraded to a flat screen teleprompter, and are selling our CRT-based unit.

This is a free standing 13" monitor with reflector, lens hood, stand, etc., in excellent condition. Set up in front of the camera and connected to a laptop with a composite video output, it allows the talent to read a script, while appearing to make direct eye contact with the audience.

The teleprompter is available for inspection in Brooklyn.

Asking $500.

Feel free to contact with questions.

Ben Wolf
Topiary Productions, Inc.
benwolf@topiaryproductions.com

Brandon Potthoff March 26th, 2006 12:21 PM

Canon XL 1 For Sale

Every thing in the box, and in perfect condition. This comes with the box also. I am also inculding some wireless mics and a rain cover with this. I has only had a couple of weddings shot on it and looks like you just took it out of the box. Price is $2,200. Also get an extra large battery and wireless mics, I think that they are sampson mics.
Brandon
brandonpotthoff@hotmail.com

Patrick Moreau March 26th, 2006 05:21 PM

Technically no, but it was traded and no longer available.

Scott Brickert March 26th, 2006 05:48 PM

Yeah, like Patrick said, the GC is no longer available.

thanks for all the interest,
Scott

John Hartney March 26th, 2006 05:57 PM

off market .

Matt Gottshalk March 26th, 2006 07:36 PM

Steadi Cam Flyer, brand New! (Photos)

Steadicam Flyer Brand New, never used. Sony V-mount battery option.

Complete with training video and bag.

This system will EASILY "fly" any camera from a DVX 100 to a Fullsize DVCAM rig, as I have tried both on it.

I am in Alexandria, VA if you would like to pick it up/check it out.

Shipping will be significant as it is heavy.

B&H's price is 6,599.95.

Mine is $5900.00 OBO

My ebay user name is Avidmanusa and I have 179 positive feedbacks.

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAP...idmanusa&ssPag eName=STRK:ME:UFS

Im with any questions.

Thanks

Photos:

http://www.mcgeedigitalmedia.com/images/Steadicam/

Brian Jacobsen March 26th, 2006 08:18 PM

Sony PDX-10 w/ Goodies for sale

I just purchased a Sony Z1u and will not be using my other camcorder, the PDX-10. I have had the PDX-10 for one year and used it a couple of times at my daughters plays, etc. I have all the instruction booklets.

The readings on the camcorder are:

Operation 7 x 10
Drum 3 x 10
Tape 3 x 10
Threading 5 x 10

I also have the following:

Sony 2.0 Teleconverter lens VCL-HG2037X
Tiffen .56 Wide angle Converter
Cinetactics Matteblox
Petrol LCD shade
I-cuff Eyepiece
Kata Raincover (just in case)
15 extra Sony DV tapes (new and unopened)
Extra large battery
and
Portabrace bag (I think it is the mini DV case CSDV-4u?) It was big enough to hold camera, accessories, and tapes without a problem.

I am asking $1,500.00 for the package. Let me know if you have any questions or need additional information.

Thanks Brian
BJacobsen.a-j@comcast.net

Ari Shomair March 26th, 2006 09:51 PM

Hi Craig - just letting you know I got your email, and its yours - the shipping quote will have to wait until Monday as I'm currently out of town
Thanks
Ari

Dean Sensui March 27th, 2006 12:24 AM

Hello Brian...

Was wondering what the outside diameter of the Tiffen 0.58x wide angle adapter?

Also, if you're willing to sell it seperately I might be interested if it will fit my underwater housing.

Thanks!

Quinn OConnell March 27th, 2006 09:24 AM

Item sold.

John Rivers March 27th, 2006 10:53 AM

CamKote XL2 for Sale (Blue, New)

Hey everyone,

I just wanted to let the community know that I've got a brand new BLUE CamKote XL2 up for auction on eBay. As the XL2 watchdog review told, it's an excellently made rainslicker, and I'm selling it in brand new condition for a pretty good price. They're also somewhat difficult to find (when I ordered mine the maker told me that for an XL2 slicker it would take 1 month since they were overwhelmed with orders, but I finally got one earlier than expected).

I'm not a merchant or anything, just a film guy who has sold his XL2 and associated accessories trying to save up for a new HD camera. If anybody is interested just check it out, and if there are any questions I'd be more than happy to answer anything.

Here is the link to the auction:
*Admin Bonk*

I've also got a "Tiffen Video Essentials DV Kit" filter kit up for auction as well. I've got a mattebox now so don't have too much need for screw on filter types, but they're pretty good to protect the lens and give basic UV and Polarizing abilities. Here:

*Admin Bonk*

Thanks for anybody's interest. (I apologize in advance if this is not the correct forum location for such posts, if this is the case than I'll be glad to delete this post myself and move the thread elsewhere). Have a great day.

Chris Hurd March 27th, 2006 11:03 AM

Moved to Classifieds from XL2 forum.

John Rivers March 27th, 2006 11:05 AM

Sorry for the wrong location, thanks for moving it though. =) Have a good one.