DV Info Net

DV Info Net (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/)
-   Private Classifieds (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/private-classifieds/)
-   -   Private Classifieds listings from 2006 (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/private-classifieds/14354-private-classifieds-listings-2006-a.html)

Ryan Nagy March 20th, 2006 02:27 PM

WTB: Editing computer/laptop

Im lookin to buy someones old editing computer or laptop that has a big harddrive and is fast and has no problems uploading video or editing the video. Im lookin to pay no more then $450ish. Just email me at goods4you05@yahoo.com if you have an offer. Thanks.

-Ryan

Mike Meyerson March 20th, 2006 03:38 PM

self-serving-bump.

Anyone interested for $1200/shipped?

Michael Salzlechner March 20th, 2006 04:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Emre Safak
I don't recommend the f/1.4 if you work in the wild. I'm on my second one due to its poor sealing.

Not poor sealed at all. Actually not sealed at all. Neither of the 50mm lenses is sealed. Not the 50 1.8, not the 50 1.4 and the 50 1.0 is not sealed either

That doesnt mean that klenses should have issues though under normal handling. I shoot in rain very often and have shot plenty of unsealed lenses in rain and never had an issue. Dunking them in water is a different story though and even the seals will not help

David Saraceno March 20th, 2006 08:10 PM

FS: Sony Z1U - Very Low Hours

Purchased through Sony.

Very low hours. Extended Nine Hour Battery

Original Box and all accessories

Two Instructional DVDs on the Cam.

Will consider any reasonable offer over $3,900.00

Send e mail for particulars.

No Paypal - Cashier's check in advance.

Please no gmail, hotmail or yahoo requests.

Thanks. I have on line references

Dean Sensui March 20th, 2006 08:23 PM

Charles...

The units I'm selling aren't UHF, unfortunately (Lectrosonic 185).

However, as a word of advice, you might want to take a close look at the Audio Technica ATW-101 system.

Very good performance. Seems to be reliable. Uses robust XLR and TA5F locking connectors. Good value for the dollar. UHF True diversity, and they're frequency agile.

The receiver, however, isn't small. So it depends on what kind of camera you're using. It's about 2/3 the size of an adult hand and weighs around 12 ounces.

I'm now using this system and the results have been very good.

Fred Finn March 20th, 2006 09:07 PM

No sorry. I didn't buy DVD Architect with it.

Jason Chang March 20th, 2006 09:19 PM

UHF Lav

Hi,

I have a UHF lav system for sale. It is the Azden UDR400. The diversity receiver is camera-mountable. It has dual antenna and many channels to choose from. The casing is solid steel. Therefore very rugged. If you do a lot of field work, then you need something that's built like a tank. $250 takes it.

Jason

Alex Chan March 20th, 2006 10:15 PM

CANON GL2 package for sell *excellent condition*

Canon GL2 *MINT* + extras

I bought this camera in summer 2005, only shoot for one wedding and two short film, around 50 hours of shooting. I am selling it because I don't have time to film anymore. Everything is included with the original box, the camera is in excellent working condition, almost like new, never have any problem with it. I took very good care of it. All accessories are in almost new condition.

This camera is NOT refurbish item and is NOT from grey market. I bought it at a store in a brand new condition.

What's in the Box:

* GL2
* BP-915 BATTERY PACK
* CA-920 COMPACT POWER ADAPTER
* DC-920 DC COUPLER
* SS-650 SHOULDER STRAP
* WL-D77 WIRELESS CONTROLLER
* S-150 S-VIDEO CABLE
* USB CABLE
* STV-250N STEREO VIDEO CABLE
* SDC-8M 8MB SD MEMORY CARD
* SOFTWARE
* LENS HOOD

Picture from my camera: http://www.dreamvisionstudio.com/images/gl2.jpg

Here are the extra accessories that I bought with the camera, I will included those as well, all in mint condition:

Sennheiser MKE 300 Super-Cardioid Shotgun Mic ($180 value)

2 x Lenmar LIC-924 Li-ion 4000mAh Battery ($80x2=$160 value)

Varizoom VZ Stealth ($200 value)

Lowepro Nova 4 bag ($65 value)

Hoodman H300 ($25 value)

Tiffen UV Filter ($20 value)

Asking $2400 US. The shipping cost is $60 by Airmail Parcel. $85 for Express. I accept Paypal or money order. NO personal cheque please.

For any question or more pictures, email to alexchanmusic@hotmail.com

David M. Payne March 20th, 2006 10:46 PM

For sale, 1 low hours DVX100a with accessories and original shipping box $2,500

Well, I sold the 16X9 lens so:

For sale, 1 low hours DVX100a camera with full accessories and original shipping box $2,500.

I sold the 16X9 anamorphic lens, so the camera is now $2,500. I have recorded 6-7 tapes with this DVX100a, so it is in excellent shape with low hours and the original box and a copy of magic bullet. (Sorry, I'm keeping Barry's book and DVD, I only got one copy with the other DVX.) I will also include at no charge a serviceable tripod if you need one, a Vanguard with a quick release head and a carrying case. Payment by cashiers check prefered, but personal check OK with wait for clearance. Or cash if you are within 200 mi of Reno or willing to come here for the exchange. Contact me here for the details, or at holywar4u@yahoo.com. I'll cover standard UPS ground shipping or Priority mail, both with insurance. USPS Express, UPS next day, FedEx next day etc you pay for.

David

Bruce S. Yarock March 21st, 2006 02:55 AM

Mackie 24 x 8 buss mixer plus extras

I've had this board, and power supply, in my smoke (and drink) free home studio for several years.I've used it for tracking and playback, and it's never been out of my house.Everything works perfectly, the board is super clean, with no scrapes or scratches.Includes the mackie power supply.For $1000, I'll throw in 4 patch bays, a bunch of short patch cables, a midiverb or a Peavy univerb (multi fx unit).
Email me at yarock at a o l dot com.
Thanks
P.S.- I'm in the Fort lauderdale are, but can also arrange shipping.

Emre Safak March 21st, 2006 07:02 AM

I was thinking more along the lines of grit. There is a conspicuous niche between the two barrels, and my lens died when something got stuck in it.

Quinn OConnell March 21st, 2006 09:51 AM

still for sale - now £200

Dawn Adamez March 21st, 2006 10:28 AM

Wireless Lav

I have a portable UHF Wireless System featuring the UP4 wireless receiver w/camera mounting hardware and Wireless lavalier microphone with magnet mount, dual tie clip, swiveling lapel clip, pin mount, carrying case . The UP4 reciever is easily mounted to a Sony video camera or any video camera with an Anton Bauer battery pack. Both the receiver and the transmitter are microprocessor controlled by phase lock loop circuirty for a clear, steady signal. I paid $1400. Willing to negotiate... The system has approx 8 hours of use..condition is like new. All offers considered..

410-871-2507
dawn7dave7@msn.com

Marco Leavitt March 21st, 2006 10:36 AM

Alex,
You realize that B&H is selling this camera new, including a free copy of DV Rack Express, for less than $2,000? In addition, there's $350 rebate, getting the total cost down to $1,650.

Dawn Adamez March 21st, 2006 10:39 AM

SHURE Wireless UHF LavSystem for VCam

Portable UHF Wireless System featuring the UP4 wireless receiver w/camera mounting hardware and Wireless lavalier microphone with magnet mount, dual tie clip, swiveling lapel clip, pin mount, carrying case . The UP4 reciever is easily mounted to a Sony video camera or any video camera with an Anton Bauer battery pack. Both the receiver and the transmitter are microprocessor controlled by phase lock loop circuirty for a clear, steady signal. I paid $1400. Willing to negotiate... The system has approx 8 hours of use..condition is like new. All offers considered..

410-871-2507
dawn7dave7@msn.com

Canon XL-1 w/bells & whistles. Bogen tripod & head 501. Wireless Lav mounts to camera for a complete package---willing to negotiate. Email me if interested dawn7dave7@msn.com

Dawn Adamez March 21st, 2006 10:46 AM

Canon XL1

Canon XL-1 w all the bells & whistles. Bogen Tripod & Head 501. Large Case with wheels. Paid $4800. Asking $3000.00 for eveything.

dawn7dave7@msn.com
410-871-2507

David M. Payne March 21st, 2006 12:22 PM

I'm also including a set of three Bower 72mm lens new over $80.00. A polarizing lens, a FDL and a UV, new in the wrapper and box.

David

Tommy Haupfear March 21st, 2006 03:17 PM

A few have emailed about the hours and while the VX2000 doesn't log hours (to my knowledge) it has been used very little and I would estimate about 50-75 hours. It has had one head cleaning for about 5 seconds with the included Sony head cleaner.

I will entertain reasonable offers or HDV trades.

Dean Sensui March 21st, 2006 06:26 PM

Canon XL1 for sale

Stock 16x lens.
MA100 XLR adapter.
BP-927 and BP-930 batteries and charger.
IR remote control
User manual.

Well maintained (sent to Canon factory service annually) and in great condition.

$1500 or best offer.

Dean Sensui March 21st, 2006 06:29 PM

PortaBrace rain cover for Canon XL1 or XL1s

Porta Brace rain cover. Will fit a Canon XL1 or XL1s with an MA100 and wireless receivers mounted on the back.

Great weather protection! $100.

Dean Sensui March 21st, 2006 06:34 PM

Century 0.7x WA adapter for Canon 16x manual lens

Century 0.7x wide angle adapter for the 16x manual Canon lens.

In excellent condition. Well cared-for. This is the zoom-through version that will allow you to make use of the full 16x range of your lens.

It's a must-have item for people like me who really prefer a wider perspective for run-and-gun shooting.

It's also possible to have this item modified at Century to work with the stock servo-driven Canon lenses. Modification fee was around $100.

$400 or best offer.

Dean Sensui March 21st, 2006 06:36 PM

Lectrosonic 185 systems for sale

I have two Lectrosonic 185 wireless systems. They're VHF-band systems that includes a mic base transmitter as well as two bodypack transmitters.

Two M-185 bodypack transmitters
One H-185 plug-on microphone transmitter
Two CR-185 recievers

Perfect functionality as they have been maintained on a regular basis at the Lectrosonic factory. Overall cosmetic condition is good. The only issue is that part of the markings on one of the bodypack transmitters have eroded somewhat. But otherwise the units are in great shape and work very well.

I'm asking $350 for the 3-piece set, $300 for the 2-piece set or $550 for the whole setup ... or best offer.

Aneal Kohli March 21st, 2006 07:19 PM

FS - Canon XL-1, BeachTek XLR, matte box

I just bought a brand spanking new XL-2 so now I need to unload my trusted XL-1 and accessories before my credit card statement arrives. I bought the XL-1 brand new and it is in good working condition. It does show some light scratches and scuffs, but only what you would expect from normal use. The 16x lens is clean. I will ship the camera in the original box with all the accessories it originally came with (except maybe the shoulder strap- I never used it and I still have yet to find where I “stored” it). The battery compartment shows a December 2000 manufactured date. This was a secondary camera primarily setup on a tripod for 4 channel audio capture at weddings and other events. The camera was never used as a playback deck, and I am estimating a total 250-275 hours on the heads. $1600.

BeachTek DXA-4C dual XLR adapter for the XL-1. $125

A hard black case for the XL-1. It is not a official Canon case but is precut for the XL-1, and has a rubber seal ring around the inside of the lid to protect against water. $100

Cavision 4 x 4 rotating matte box with rails and 72mm ring for the Canon XL series camera. Also includes the french flap. $425

Of course, all prices are negotiable. Email me for pictures.

Aneal Kohli
aneal@digiviewvideo.com

Alex Chan March 21st, 2006 10:30 PM

I am adding the Contour Designs Shuttlepro in my GL2 package

Here are pictures from this GL2 package:
http://www.dreamvisionstudio.com/images/gl2.zip

Todd Kivimaki March 22nd, 2006 01:14 AM

WTB: Wedding Training Material DVD's/Books

If anyone has any training material they have mastered and want to pass it on I would like to buy it. Especially Mark and Trisha Von Lanken's DVDs. I would be open to anything else.

Reply or email todd@videomemoriesinc.com

Thanks,
Todd

Jim March March 22nd, 2006 09:51 AM

FS: Stedicam Merlin

Well, I guess I don't have to tell you that the Merlin is like new, since it's only been out for a short period time.

I've shot with one a few times, and it's just not for me. It works as advertised, but for the type of events I shoot, my trusty tripod is just more convient. Especially since I often the lone coverage person, responsible for both video and still photos.

The only modification I made to this, was a drilled a small sink hole into the Tripod Adapter Plate. This is so that when mounting it to my bogen QR plate, I could screw it in with the set pin in place, keeping the tripod adapter from spinning.

I'll sell it for $700, buyer pays for shipping and paypal fees if you choose that method of payment.

Fred Tims March 22nd, 2006 10:02 AM

FS: I-O Data AVLP2 (AVel LinkPlayer)

Like new. Plays WMV HD files just fine. However it will not play WMV files created using Flip4Mac. Flip4Mac has confirmed this shortcoming. I'm a Mac user. $150 plus $15 S&H insured.
Fred Tims 631 281-3482
FTVideo@optonline.net

John C. Chu March 22nd, 2006 11:28 AM

Whereabouts are you? I'm in the NYC metro area. I'd might be interested if we can save on Paypal and shipping.

Oh yeah, your "send message to you" is disabled in your preferences.

Jim March March 22nd, 2006 11:41 AM

I'm about as far away as can be.

I'm in Dallas/Ft. Worth Metroplex.

You can email me at jimatredreefscubadotcom

I think I could do it for $725 shipped with me paying the PayPal fees.

Al Atkinson-Sirois March 22nd, 2006 04:55 PM

Okay, last price drop before it gets traded to my local used-computer store---which I'd really hate to do, mind you, but...

$950!! Buy now if not sooner!

John Hartney March 22nd, 2006 04:56 PM

ENG 618 shotgun mic and HHB MDP500 recorder

Cleaning out the Audio locker and have a couple of items to offer for sale.

Electrovoice ENG 618 shotgun mic. This is an excellent mic for documentary, corporate, and news because it is mounted on a K-tek carbon fiber boom that has a headphone amp and phantom on the handle. It can be used independently to survey an audio field before production begins. It is new, never used and comes with a holster for travel or wear on a belt. Asking $675.00 plus shipping. Here's the B&H ad: Http://www.bhphotovideo.com/bnh/cont...goryNavigation
More info here: http://www.electrovoice.com/Electrov.../pages/ENG-618

Also have an HHB MDP500 minidisk recorder. It has about 75 hours on it and is in excellent condition. Comes with hhb case, strap, battery caddy, and power supply. Asking $695 plus shipping. Here's the B&H ad for the deck: Http://www.bhphotovideo.com/bnh/cont...ughType=search
More info here: http://www.hhb.co.uk/

Email if interested to: jhart3 at hotmail dot com

Al Atkinson-Sirois March 22nd, 2006 06:48 PM

Hey everybody, monitors have been sold. Thanks, Kendal!

Nick Weeks March 22nd, 2006 07:59 PM

Do you know if it's large enough for the MA-200? If so, I've very interested...

What's the condition? Any rips or tears?

Thanks

Karl Heiner March 22nd, 2006 08:09 PM

porta brace has a rain cover, big enough for the ma-200. can't find the link right now.

greetings

Ari Shomair March 22nd, 2006 08:31 PM

For Sale: SONY AC-SQ950 AC/DC Dual M-Series Battery Charger (I.e. PDX 10 Batteries)

Hey Everyone,

I have one used SONY AC-SQ950 AC ADAPTOR CHARGER For M Series for sale - this is the best charger you can get for your PDX-10 or similar M Series powered camera. It charges batteries such as the FM30, FM50, FM70, FM71, FM90, FM91, QM71, QM91, QM71D, QM91D.

It supports the "SQ charge" quick charge feature of QM series batteries as well - this is an authentic sony charger.

Includes the dual battery charger, as well as wall AC adapter and Auto DC adapter.

Pictures available upon request -

Will be shipped from London, Ontario, Canada. Buyer pays exact shipping charges (No handling fees or anything like that).

Price: $50 CDN (~43 USD)

Thanks!

Dean Sensui March 22nd, 2006 08:56 PM

Nick...

The model number is the RS-XL1 MA200. So apparently it's the one that will fit over the MA 200.

No rips nor tears. And it's quite clean.

Color is "standard" PortaBrace Blue.

Nick Weeks March 22nd, 2006 10:37 PM

I'm assuming that's $100 + shipping, or is it $100 shipped? I just noticed you live in Hawaii, and with $100 + shipping from Hawaii to my house that's about $150... I can get a brand new one for $20 more. I didn't notice your location earlier.

Please let me know if you are paying shipping charges or not.

Thanks

Dean Sensui March 22nd, 2006 11:49 PM

The price includes shipping. Priority Mail is fast and insurable and it's a lot less than the other carriers.

Jason Chang March 23rd, 2006 01:01 AM

Dvx100

The item has been sold.

Guest March 23rd, 2006 06:40 AM

$ Sold $

TransVideo Monitor has been sold.