DV Info Net

DV Info Net (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/)
-   Private Classifieds (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/private-classifieds/)
-   -   Private Classifieds listings from 2006 (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/private-classifieds/14354-private-classifieds-listings-2006-a.html)

Fred Finn March 8th, 2006 05:23 PM

Sorry for the cheesy pic. I've broken some ribs on the left side and movement isn't quite so easy anymore.

Christopher C. Murphy March 8th, 2006 05:49 PM

Miller DS-5 tripod for sale - excellent condition

Miller DS-5 -- Aluminum Tripod System.

MINT CONDITION - barely used.

Comse with -- DS-5 Fluid Head, DS 1-Stage Tripod and Mid-Level Spreader.

I'm including a free tripod bag worth about $100.

This Miller tripod is respected just like Sachtler, Cartoni, and Vinten. Look it up anywhere online..

$790 or B.O.

http://www.miller.com.au/Images/Prod...e/mfhl_180.jpg

Vishal Gurung March 8th, 2006 08:34 PM

Hey Jeff hopefully this will get posted as i tried @ work and it didn't.. anyways i tried to email you and i got this msg "Sorry! That user has specified that they do not wish to receive emails. If you still wish to send an email to this user, please contact the administrator and they may be able to help." .. there a valid email i can email u at?

Sheila Ward March 8th, 2006 08:51 PM

Spider Brace 2 is sold.

Varizoom VZ-1 Shooter is still available.

Matt Irwin March 8th, 2006 09:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Matt Irwin
-16:1 servo zoom lens w/ UV filter

Just to clarify, this is the Auto IS 16x lens, not the manual 16x. Sorry for any confusion.

Jeff Toogood March 8th, 2006 11:19 PM

No, I think you need the DXA6 for phantom power

Sean Bouchard March 9th, 2006 12:36 AM

The DXA-4 does not have phantom power, you would need a DXA-6 or higher.

Christopher Lefchik March 9th, 2006 07:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Patrick Gault
The reflector makes the forth source.

Ah, I see. Thanks. I was missing something. ;-)

Fred Finn March 9th, 2006 08:24 PM

Sony Vegas 6.0

Looking to sell my license and software for Sony Vegas 6. Asking $200.00. Totally legal and I will transfer license over to your name.

Bryan Mitchell March 10th, 2006 12:12 AM

That is a really good price, especially including the 3x wide angle lens. Have the heads been professionally cleaned or replaced? I have been thinking about getting a second XL1s, but I shoot all of my footage with Sony Tapes. If I wanted to shoot with Sony tapes in the camera (I assume they have a different kind of lubrication) what would I need to do with the camera first?

Mathieu Ghekiere March 10th, 2006 04:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bryan Mitchell
If I wanted to shoot with Sony tapes in the camera (I assume they have a different kind of lubrication) what would I need to do with the camera first?

Play a head cleaner through it, for 10 seconds or so.

Andy Rivera March 10th, 2006 01:19 PM

$2400

They price has gone down to $2400

Bradley L Marlow March 10th, 2006 01:19 PM

WTB: Varizoom TFT Package

Hello there- Just thought I'd put this out there and see what comes back.

I'm interested in buying a Varizoom TFT monitor kit with all the accessories. Something like this: http://www.varizoom.com/products/monitors/vztftu.html

...or close to it. Have one for sale? Or something close? Please let me know and thank you!

Matt Irwin March 10th, 2006 03:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bryan Mitchell
That is a really good price, especially including the 3x wide angle lens. Have the heads been professionally cleaned or replaced?

The heads were cleaned about two years ago after a long docu shoot. The camera has not seen heavy use since then.

Quote:

I have been thinking about getting a second XL1s, but I shoot all of my footage with Sony Tapes. If I wanted to shoot with Sony tapes in the camera (I assume they have a different kind of lubrication) what would I need to do with the camera first?
It's not that you have to do anything in order to shoot with sony tapes, it's that using sony tapes is bad for XL cameras (and most non-sony gear) because of the wet lubricant. Wet lube tapes can gum up the heads and can necessitate repair or replacement of the heads.

If you're interested in the package feel free to send me an email at: buy.bertha.for.2grand@gmail.com

I'll have some pictures available in a few days.

Thanks for the interest!

John Lorince March 10th, 2006 04:58 PM

Are the mic's still available?

Just wondering about the audio technica setup and if it is still available.

Jeremiah Rickert March 10th, 2006 08:36 PM

WTB - Premiere 6.5

Well...my long sad saga of Premiere 6.5 continues!

First, someone on this board offered me a copy for $50, I sent a M.O., and he told me he got it...and NEVER SENT THE DISCS. That was 8 months ago. Out $50 there. (the perp was Patrick Masters, btw, from Melbourne KY)

Next, another kind soul on this board, sold me a copy for $30 and actually sent me the discs. I installed...was happy...weeeehahhh!
(The kind soul was Dwain Morse!)

Then I decided to do a fresh install of windows on a new drive. In the process I formatted my old drive.

The fresh install lasted for about 2 weeks when suddenly my computer decided that it was unnatural and wrong to have a 300gig boot drive.

So I reinstalled windows on my recently formatted 80gig drive. And when I went to reinstall Premiere 6.5, the disc had disappeared. Arrhrhghfhghr! I have the case and the SmartSound disc that came with it, the serial...etc, but no 6.5 program disc. I've gone through all billion of the CDroms that I have on spindles, dug out my entire office, but the disc has disappeared. It's possible the kids ran off with it, or maybe it fell in the trash, but needless to say, I've scoured every dusty nook of my office and can't find the darned. thing.

So...it's installed on the 300gig drive that won't boot. Is there a way to manually bring that install over??? I've thought of just bringing over that registry, and trying to manually place the dll's, but I think that's gonna be a pain.

Otherwise...does anyone else have an extra copy of Premiere 6.5 they can sell?

This all happens when I have 40gigs of Wedding footage I need to edit of course!

I don't know how proper it is, but I have the case and the serial from Premiere, so perhaps a straight burn of the 6.5 disc would work, but I think that's a gray area.

If you can help, send me an email, rikert4@comcast.net

Thanks all...

Jeremiah

David M. Payne March 10th, 2006 08:44 PM

For sale 1 DVX100a with full accessories and a 16X9 lens, + for $3,100.

For sale 1 DVX100a with full accessories and a 16X9 lens, + for $3,100, perhaps a little less for the right buyer.

With the two HVX200's I have no need for two DVX100a's. I have recorded 6-7 tapes with it, so it is in excellent shape, with the original box, and a copy of magic bullet. (Sorry, I'm keeping Barry's book and DVD, I only got one copy with the second DVX.) It comes with the Panasonic AG-LA7200G 16X9 lens as a package deal. (They have to go together, I have no use for the lens without the camera, and my other DVX has one on it. Besides when you see how great it shoots in 16X9 you'll be glad you bought it.) The lens was $750.00 from EVS so this is a pretty good deal for someone who might want the option of filming in 16X9 as well as 4X3. I'm also including a set of three Bower 72mm lens new over $80.00. A polarizing lens, a FDL and a UV, new in the wrapper and box. I never used them because I used the camera with the 16X9 lens from the start on "Holy War" the film I'm working on. I will also include a serviceable tripod, a Vanguard with a quick release head and a carrying case. It works OK with the DVX, but it isn't a top of the line tripod. Payment by cashiers check or cash if you are within 200 mi of Reno, or willing to come here for the exchange. Contact me here for the details, or at holywar4u@yahoo.com. I'll cover standard UPS ground shipping or Priority mail, both with insurance. UPS next day, FedEx next day etc you pay for.

David

Phil Hover March 11th, 2006 12:17 AM

e-mail sent

Alan Craven March 11th, 2006 12:59 AM

Upgrade Disposal

Sony VCL-HG1758 Teleconvertor 1.7X, 58mm thread.
Fits Canon XM1/2, but intended for Sony VX2000 etc. £245 new for sale at £120.

Gitzo Fluide G2380 head. £140 new, for sale at £70

LowePro Nova 5 bag. Not the current AW version, hence £15.

Michael Salzlechner March 11th, 2006 06:22 AM

Jeremia

did you try contacting adobe ? If you had a legal serial number you should be able to get replacement discs from them.

David Saraceno March 11th, 2006 10:18 AM

Is someone interested in this A1U at another price?

If so, please make an offer and I will certainly consider it.

Jeremiah Rickert March 11th, 2006 02:00 PM

adobe

I hadn't tried that...I know they all have a policy about replacement discs, but also, it's Adobe 6.5, which is about three versions ago for them. Guess it couldn't hurt to ask them.

Thanks

Jeremiah

Phil Hover March 11th, 2006 02:49 PM

FS Mackie 1220 Mixer

Hi All,

Asking $625 + Shipping (PayPal) or cash in person.
Item location - Orange County, CA, USA.
My e-mail is: info@soarproductions.com

I am selling my Mackie Onyx 1220 Mixer. It has very little use and is 100% fully functional. I am also including the Mackie Firewire Option card and a DB25 snake cable (worth $100). Comes with Traction recording software (new version can be downloaded) - I have used the ASIO mode with Nuendo 2.1.

The Onyx preamps are very clean and with the firewire option, you can run audio out from your computer to the Mackie and gain a ASIO audio interface. The headphone out is very hot and will drive multiple sets. It also has a talkback microphone.

Reason for selling is two part: 1 - not using it and 2 - HVX200 :)

Visit: http://mackie.com/products/onyx1220/index.html for more info.

Here are some pix.
http://www.ochauntedhouse.com/soarprod/hvx/IMG_0605.jpg http://www.ochauntedhouse.com/soarprod/hvx/IMG_0612.jpg
http://www.ochauntedhouse.com/soarprod/hvx/IMG_0608.jpg http://www.ochauntedhouse.com/soarprod/hvx/IMG_0607.jpg http://www.ochauntedhouse.com/soarprod/hvx/IMG_0609.jpg http://www.ochauntedhouse.com/soarprod/hvx/IMG_0606.jpg http://www.ochauntedhouse.com/soarprod/hvx/IMG_0610.jpg

Craig Bellaire March 11th, 2006 04:17 PM

XP 300 gig problem

Just a note that I believe you have to do something to windows to work with drives over 200 gig... I think you have to change something in the registry.. Anyway I didn't want you to have to same problem...

Sean Livingstone March 11th, 2006 08:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leo Pepingco
Are you willing to part with the camera only?

If so, how much would you sell it for (AUD) and how many hours has it done?

Email me a offer and we can talk more if you are intergested.

David M. Payne March 11th, 2006 10:04 PM

For sale 1 DVX100a with full accessories and a 16X9 lens, + for $3,100.

Duplicate post, see the other one.

Dylan Couper March 11th, 2006 10:23 PM

Wanted: Laptop!

I'm looking for a laptop! Got one for sale?

The notebook I need is going to be used for editing photos while travelling, so it has to have the following:
A solid, long lasting battery (3hrs+)
Preferably a slim design.
USB2
Windows XP
At least a 40gb hard drive
256mb+ of RAM
At least a DVD/CDRW, prefreably a DVD burner.
Wireless capabilities

How much do I wanna pay? Well, I can get a new laptop at Best Buy for $800, so less than that.
Got something that fits? Email me!

Cary Weston March 12th, 2006 06:56 AM

I'm interested in the XL2 - is it still avail?

Marcus Marchesseault March 12th, 2006 07:48 AM

Does this include DVD authoring software?

Jong Cortez March 12th, 2006 08:38 AM

Hi Henry, sent you an email where to ship the Marshall monitor. Sorry it took a long time to advise where to ship it. Thanks and God bless! - Jong

Tim Durham March 12th, 2006 09:06 AM

OK,
I'm piecing it out. So that means:

Canon XL-2 body (16:9, 24p, 30p, 60i) w/945 battery/charger/AC power adapter and MA-300 XLR adapter

$2100.00 (will ship w/ Porta Brace CTC-2 case for $2200.00)

Anton Bauer Gold Mount w/d-tap (for monitor) and XL-2 bracket + ABW-MK-HD100 holder for Firestore or wireless receiver

$200.00

A/B Hytron 50 battery
A/B Titan Twin dual position charger

$650.00

Canon 16x manual lens w/bag, hood and caps

$900.00 (will throw in Century w.a. adapter for extra $100.00)

Canon 3x wide angle lens w/bag, hood and caps (will throw in Century w.a. adapter for extra $100.00)

$700.00

Century Precision Optics 0.6x wide angle adapter (non zoom-thru) w/caps

$200.00

Porta-Brace CTC-2 camera case

$150.00

Vinten Vision 5 tripod and 75mm head (Euro version of the Vision 6- head is kinda cheapo, legs are excellent), Canon TA-100 quick release tripod adapter and dovetail plate

$500.00

Panasonic TC-7WMS1 on-camera 16:9/4:3 switchable LCD monitor with fitted Pelican case and adapter cable

$500.00

If you'd like more than one item, I'll do a package price or the whole thing for $4500.00. If you need it shipped, it will cost whatever it costs from 20903 with service of your choice. No original boxes for most stuff.

Questions? E-mail to timjbd (at) yahoo (dot) com or call me at 301-461-8687

Thanks, Tim

Tim Borek March 12th, 2006 10:33 AM

16:9 adaptor

David,

I can understand you not wanting to sell the DVX100a without the AG-LA7200G, but are you willing to sell the 16:9 lens adaptor separately? Please clarify.

Thanks,

T.J.

Michael Calla March 12th, 2006 11:08 AM

I have one for sale, but it is missing the swivel shoe and the sun shade.

email me if you want it, i have a few people looking at my crane, and my monitor is part of it, but i would be willing to break it up.

mc@movementfilms.com

Deniz Turkmen March 12th, 2006 04:20 PM

Everything has been sold.

Phil Hover March 12th, 2006 04:46 PM

Item has been SOLD!

Scott Brickert March 12th, 2006 04:47 PM

price drop

OK, I'll let it go for $195+$10 USPS shipping+3%PayPal if applicable.

Scott

Ken Grohs March 12th, 2006 04:48 PM

I have the entire VZ TFT-U package in your link....monitor, shade, shoe mount, carry case, charger, all cables plus 2 batteries in virtually brand new condition - all in excellent (hardly used) condition. Purchased brand new directly from Varizoom about 6 months ago.

What were you thinking of spending?

I'm not in any hurry to sell this - but if the right offer came along... well...

Jeremiah Rickert March 12th, 2006 05:20 PM

Probelm Resolved...

I've been helped out...so I'm good to go now. Thanks for the responses.

As for the big drive thingy...supposedly Windows XP Pro SP2 is SUPPOSED to have no problems with large drives. Previously the limit was 137gb (some drives even have a jumper setting for forcing 137gb on them). But after 2 weeks, the drive developed table and file structure errors and stopped working. Even though the problems were supposed to be able to be fixed using chkdsk /f they weren't. I've now installed my old 80gb drive and it works no problems. The 300gig is extra storage. I also bought a USB 2.0 drive enclosure that I can swap drives in and out of...very handy.

I'm still going to contact Adobe about a replacement. Can't hurt to ask them.

Jeremiah

Patrick Moreau March 12th, 2006 06:13 PM

7" innovatek lcd with seperate lithium ion battery

I just got this a couple days ago but decided to not go with the LCD on my magiqcam setup. Before I try and return it I thought I would try and sell it with the battery as the battery is older but still works great. This monitor is high resolution (same as IKAN 7000), has dual rca inputs, wireless remote, plays 16x9 or 4x3 and NTSC or PAL and also features the flip function to display the picture upside down. Comes with its own little stand that tilts and swivels and has a spot built in where it can be attached to other mounts ( looks like it would fit on a light stand). The battery comes with a charger, shows the power level remaining on the front and works great. The monitor is black and the battery is silver and black. Looking for $250 US for the pair. Monitor is 2 days old and ships with box.

I also have a damaged IKAN 7000 that was given to me. I don't have any cables for this one so I cannot test it. It has a white spot about 1" in diameter in the upper left area that is just lighter when displayed, but still displays the image. Again I cannot test this without the cables but I hooked up my battery and it powered on. It was given to me and I now have no use for it so I'll take best offer ( not looking for much).

Andy Rivera March 12th, 2006 07:22 PM

$2300 Last Price

$2300 Last Price before its off to ebay, thanks for looking