DV Info Net

DV Info Net (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/)
-   Private Classifieds (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/private-classifieds/)
-   -   Private Classifieds listings from 2006 (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/private-classifieds/14354-private-classifieds-listings-2006-a.html)

Emre Safak February 27th, 2006 02:15 PM

You decided to get the 20D on the cheap now that the 30D is out?

Miguel Lombana February 27th, 2006 02:52 PM

WTB: Sony HC1 or A1

Looking for an HC1 to "play" with HDV, please email me at miguel@lauderdaledj.com if you have one and what you're willing to part with it for. Looking for best as close to new condition as possible, prefer original boxes, manuals, cables etc.

Thanks.

Dylan Couper February 27th, 2006 03:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Emre Safak
You decided to get the 20D on the cheap now that the 30D is out?

I just realized it's going to be a long time before the 5d is within my grasp, so I'm going to settle. Didn't really even think about getting a 30D, but I might, depending on price. If I find a good used 20d I'll take that, otherwise a 30d will do.

John McManimie February 27th, 2006 04:38 PM

Sale closed. Thanks.

Brian Vilevac February 27th, 2006 05:29 PM

FS: Sony VX2100 with accessories

I have decided to make the jump to HDV and the FX1. Therefore I am selling my VX2100 with accessories. The camera is a year and a half old and is in perfect condition. A total of 16 - 20 tapes have been used in the camera, all Sony Premium tapes. The camera has never been used for playback because I have the GV-D1000 and the DSR-11 for that purpose.

I am including the following items:
- Sony VX2100 Camcorder
- All original accessories (remote,cables,manuals,etc.) in the Original Sony Box
- Additional Sony NP-F750 Battery
- Additional Sony NP-F770 Battery
- Sony 58mm High Grade 0.7X Wide Angle Lens VCL-HG0758
- Sony 58mm Neutral Density Filter Kit VF-58M
- Sony 3 Watt Video Light HVL-S3D

I am asking $2150 or best reasonable offer. Next Day Air delivery with insurance is included. Please do not hesitate to contact me at brian@ownerslive.com with any questions. Pictures are available upon request. PayPal is the preferred method of payment.

Betsy Moore February 27th, 2006 09:52 PM

Will throw in some blank tapes:)

Rob Jacobs February 27th, 2006 11:31 PM

Brian, Check your e-mail.

Charles Workman February 28th, 2006 01:02 AM

FS: Canon XL2 Ultimate Guide DVD by Greg Salman

$25.00 and it's yours, shipped within the US. To send it to another country I will charge the actual USPS shipping cost.

I purchased this video recently and am now up to speed on my camera. The DVD case and original DVD are included.

I accept a money order or paypal.

Thank you,
Charles

Gregory S. Ouellette February 28th, 2006 01:21 AM

need xl1 mic/ viewfinder if possible

hey now,
i lost my xl1 evf w/ mic attached on a location shoot. (shame, shame, shame...)
need to replace the mic for sure, the evf (fu-500) is available new for less than $300, but the mic seems unavailable.

if you are offering the mic. or the pair let me know.

cheers,
greg

Scott Hayes February 28th, 2006 06:15 AM

photo boards

Dylan

Go check out www.fredmiranda.com
you will have to register to see the buy and sell boards, but I think
you will be please :-).

Shawn Murphy February 28th, 2006 07:39 AM

Thanks for the offer Bill, it's already in the mail.

But keep me in mind if you ever need any film related help, I'm in the Seattle area.

~Shawn

Deniz Turkmen February 28th, 2006 08:47 AM

One of the battery belts has been sold.

Deniz Turkmen February 28th, 2006 09:10 AM

One of the battery belts has been sold.

Chris Hour February 28th, 2006 04:53 PM

body pod

Hello,

Yes the body pod is still available. (I think I responded to your email).

I decided to keep the mattebox for my own mini35 experiments.

Cheers

Chris

Jason Calder February 28th, 2006 06:02 PM

I would like to buy this. I can afford 2200 but we'll have to talk I would really like to get this.

Miguel Lombana February 28th, 2006 09:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jon Wivell
Price has been lowered again to $3100.

Again, thanks for looking!

John how old is it, I'm interested, is it the model before or after they took out the "Film Grain" button from the Color Bars panel?

Miguel

Vince Rubino February 28th, 2006 10:03 PM

p+s technik mini 35 for sale (200 series)

Will make a great deal for this mini 35 prime lense adapter for the Canon XL1/2. The unit was used for a total of 30 shooting days on an independent feature. It is practially brand new, has been cleaned, well maintained and in perfect working condition. Please contact me via email with serious inquiries only and I will send pictures and add'l info. Also selling a barely used Canon XL1 S PAL.

Aanarav Sareen February 28th, 2006 11:21 PM

Sorry, it is no longer available.

Jason Chang March 1st, 2006 12:22 AM

Vx1000

Hey, I've got a Sony VX1000 for sale. It is in very good condition. It comes with 3 batteries, 2 chargers, all the accessories, 2 lens shades, and 1 water-proof case. $900 and it is yours.

Jason

Paul Cuoco March 1st, 2006 11:17 AM

OK, the MA-100 sale did not go through and it is back on the market.

Still $120 obo. It is in great condition. See pictures at the links below.

http://www.notafraid.com/XL1/MA100.jpg
http://www.notafraid.com/XL1/MA100%20XLR.jpg

Last chance for the XL1 body. $1000.

Thanks,

Paul

Miguel Lombana March 1st, 2006 11:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Miguel Lombana
Looking for an HC1 to "play" with HDV, please email me at miguel@lauderdaledj.com if you have one and what you're willing to part with it for. Looking for best as close to new condition as possible, prefer original boxes, manuals, cables etc.

Thanks.

Never mind, found a new unit online - Sony did a price drop and it was cheaper than I budgeted for.

Miguel

Gregory S. Ouellette March 1st, 2006 12:27 PM

i emailed you two days ago..

did you get my email? let me know if you still have this for sale
failupward@yahoo.com

Gregory S. Ouellette March 1st, 2006 12:47 PM

wtb: FU-500 viewfinder/mic (xl1/xl1s)

i lost my viewfinder w/ attached mic and need to replace to complete xl1 for sale. does anyone have one for sale? also need the mic or one that is a good replacement.

this viewfinder is for sale new for about $300 from several suppliers, so a used one would have to be less.

thanks

Dennis Kane March 1st, 2006 12:58 PM

Matte box sold.

Nick Hiltgen March 1st, 2006 03:06 PM

JVC Gates Underwater Housing HD-1 HD-10

Hey my company has a gates underwater housing, it's barely been used and just came back from being checked out by gates (in fact I think they've used it now more then we did) It's made for an HD1 or HD10 I don't know too much about it, but here's the listing of it on B and H.

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/bnh/cont...ughType=search

I would love if someone in the L.A. area was interested so you could check it out first and make sure it's right for you, but I'll ship it somewhere else if need be. I think we paid 5k for it a few years ago, BH has it for 3k now, I'll take any reasonable offer.

Joe Lumbroso March 1st, 2006 04:47 PM

bump, bump, bump!

Okay ya'll. Last time I'm bumpin' this before I try selling it elsewhere. Too expensive for your cheap-ass? Make an offer!

Jesse Stipek March 1st, 2006 05:39 PM

SONY HDR-FX1 For Sale [NTSC Model]

SONY HDR-FX1 for sale. Purchased back in August. Approximately 25 hours total on it. Didn't really use it much due to school getting in the way. In great condition.

Includes (main items):

- SONY HDR-FX1
- POWER 2000 ACD-712 Rechargeable Battery ( Sony NP-F970 Equivalent ) [400-600 minutes]
- Component cord, charger, RCA cord, manual, 3 HD MiniDV tapes

Price firm at $3000. Shipping will be the responsibility of the buyer. I prefer payment either by cashier check, money order, or PayPal. Due to the high price of the camera I would recommend insuring its delivery.

PM if interested.

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y151/arcwave/set1.jpg
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y15...accesories.jpg
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y15...e/batterey.jpg
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y15...ve/holding.jpg
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y151/arcwave/lens.jpg

Photos courtsey of mehnkle
Feb. 2006

Paul Cuoco March 1st, 2006 06:08 PM

The MA-100 sale did not go through so it is back up for sale. Still $120 obo, please e-mail with any questions or offers.

Also, last chance on the XL1 body. I'm dropping the price again. $1,000 or best offer.

Thanks.

Jason Chang March 1st, 2006 06:45 PM

Sony VX1000

Near-mint condition Sony VX1000. It comes with 3 batteries, 2 chargers, 1 case, and all vital accessories. This JP model offers 16x9 option, while the US model doesn't. Asking only $900

Fresnel Phan March 1st, 2006 06:52 PM

This camera has been sold through Craigslist.

Thanks for letting me post. Please close the thread.

Jimmy McKenzie March 1st, 2006 08:15 PM

Perhaps...

Where in the USA are you?

Jimmy McKenzie March 1st, 2006 08:18 PM

Quik tip for Matthew

You might want to save the strain on your keyboard asking sellers of their XL2 cams to sell you only the viewfinder.

That would be an outrageous desecration of their cam and render the rest un-sellable.

... I could be wrong .... but I don't think so.

Jimmy McKenzie March 1st, 2006 08:21 PM

Quick tip for Matthew

Duplicate.

Miguel Lombana March 1st, 2006 10:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Miguel Lombana

Thanks.

OK no replies, I get it, called Norman Camera today and found there was a price adjustment from Sony due to the camera being phased out, got a much better price than I first though for a brand new unit in the box, basically what I expected to pay for a used one. Maybe next time.

Jon Wivell March 2nd, 2006 02:33 AM

Yeah, funny thing about email, it never works when you need it to. I'll resend messages to everyone, sorry about that.

Miguel, it's the model WITH the film grain button. It was purchased in December of '04, so it's a little over a year old.

Jimmy, I'm in Minnesota, near the Twin Cities.

Matthew Nayman March 2nd, 2006 06:02 AM

I figure it can't hurt to ask. Some people out there may have the FU1000 and feel it's proper, but I do get your point.

A guy can dream, can't he :)

Brian Vilevac March 2nd, 2006 07:41 AM

Message sent.

Jon Omiatek March 2nd, 2006 09:13 AM

You might want to re-think your price considering you can buy them new for $2995.

Patrick Gault March 2nd, 2006 10:05 AM

canceled. Repackaging.

Jeremy Ordan March 2nd, 2006 10:22 AM

WTB Vest Based Camera Stabilizer

I am looking to purchase a vest based camera stabilizer system (Smooth Shooter, MagiqCam, Steadicam Mini, ect.). If you have one that you are looking to sell please email me at Jeremy.Ordan-at-phoenix-dot-edu.

Thank you very much

Jeremy