DV Info Net

DV Info Net (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/)
-   Private Classifieds (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/private-classifieds/)
-   -   Private Classifieds listings from 2006 (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/private-classifieds/14354-private-classifieds-listings-2006-a.html)

Yasser Kassana February 15th, 2006 06:10 AM

Anyone???I have to enter at least ten characters.

Matthew Nayman February 15th, 2006 08:14 AM

If you decide to really split it up, I would pay a good amount for the Colour EVF.

Matt

Jong Cortez February 15th, 2006 08:53 AM

Hi Al, thank you too for being patient and understanding. Will email you soon where and when to send the books. Just hold on to it. God bless! - Jong

Mark Bournes February 15th, 2006 10:44 AM

Colortran Light Stand

HI, I'm looking for a Berkey Colortran 100-091 mini pro light stand. If anyone has one for sale let me know, thanks. Or where I can buy one new.
Thanks Mark

utrocket034@yahoo.com

Dino Santoro February 15th, 2006 11:13 AM

$1000 US or $1150 Canadian plus shipping

Mike Berlucchi February 15th, 2006 12:26 PM

Greg, are you willing to sell the matte box alone if so how much?

Greg Bates February 15th, 2006 01:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mike Berlucchi
Greg, are you willing to sell the matte box alone if so how much?

I'll only sell everything together, thanks.

Rick Jones February 15th, 2006 01:17 PM

email sent

Greg Bates February 15th, 2006 02:13 PM

Hey Rick, I just sent you an email.

Guy Bruner February 15th, 2006 04:18 PM

The camcorder has been sold.

Dennis Wood February 15th, 2006 04:37 PM

The "Guskers35" has been sold. Thanks!

Mark Utley February 15th, 2006 08:56 PM

If I wasn't about to spend what money I have on a wireless lav, I'd definitely be interested in this!

Ken Lamug February 15th, 2006 09:30 PM

Fs: Letus35a

I am selling my mint condition LETUS35A. This is with the upgraded Acromat. It is non-anodized silver finish. Uses Canon FD lens mount with the 58mm thread. I am willing to throw in a 58mm to 72mm converter if you need it. There are no problems with this unit and it has been kept in its own case when not in use to keep it dust free. The case is also available for sale for an additional $15. It's a nice leather lens case that fit the letus perfectly even with the canon FD lens, comes with a shoulder strap.

Price is $300 shipped to anywhere within the US for the letus only with tracking & insurance. Please email me here for questions coolinbox-at-yahoo.dot.com (fix email). I will try to check the forum and respond to questions but since i am always doing stuff, i'd rather be emailed and i will reply ASAP. please no low-ballers... thanks again!

http://www.squaredirect.com/temp/letus35a.jpg

Brian Bechard February 15th, 2006 09:39 PM

Still for sale, but no sony light...it's not working any longer.

Greg Bates February 15th, 2006 09:45 PM

Sold! Thanks Rick!

Devin Kalt February 15th, 2006 11:25 PM

FS: Sony Wide Conversion Lens 0.7x VCL-0752H 52mm

For sale is a mint Sony Wide Conversion Lens. The model number is: VCL-0752H.
The threads are 52mm, and it was used on a Sony Vx1000 for about a month before being replaced by a Century Optics fisheye lens. The lens has no scratches, glass is spotless, included is the lens cap. Here's some footage of the lens that I filmed on my Vx2000. Throw up any offer. Sorry, I dont have a digital camera.
HTML Code:

http://www.powow.com/nightmarebmx/compress.mov

Devin Kalt February 15th, 2006 11:29 PM

How does this mount on to a camera? I'm guessing threads? And if threads, what mm thread was it designed for?

Ken Lamug February 15th, 2006 11:41 PM

Yes, it uses 58mm threads... depending on the type of camera you have you might need to get adapter rings to make it fit your camera. I had to do the same thing to make it fit my panasonic camera.

Todd Kivimaki February 16th, 2006 12:37 AM

Sent you an email.

Neil Camero February 16th, 2006 12:52 AM

Aanarav, did you get my e-mail?

Bigo Hoggins February 16th, 2006 05:24 AM

is this the one that films rightside up????

Gary Siu February 16th, 2006 07:03 AM

FS: SONY DSR-11 DVCAM and MiniDV deck

Hey group,

Just a heads up for now. I bought a DSR-45 deck (I needed the component input for my Betacam SP work), so I'm selling my excellent condition DSR-11 deck. OK, excellent, but as most of us knows about this issue, the door is broken off (hinges are small plastic ones that lack any durability). I was quoted $70 for a new set. Other than that, I have a downloaded manual, remote control and power supply. Hours are low (operation - 2170, drum - 100, tape run - 60, threading - 110) this includes the "x10" factor. It was mainly used as a through-put deck hence the low tape hours. There is nothing wrong with it, if you are local you are welcome to come by and check it out. Buy mine or not, this is an awesome deck for any editing studio! Email me directly at siucoharley@hotmail.com for pictures. Check my user id on ebay (siucoharley) for my honest internet trading practises. (Over 230, 100% positive feedbacks in over four years of being an active ebay member) No, this deck is not currently on ebay, I'd rather sell it locally (save on all their never-ending charges) Cheers!

Ken Lamug February 16th, 2006 08:04 AM

this is not the new FLIPPED version if thats what you're asking. I believe those sell for around $600. Please check www.letus.com for more information. thanks.

Richard Alvarez February 16th, 2006 08:45 AM

Just to help Gary's post along. I love this deck. And yes, replacing the door is a $70 dollar repair. (The TINY little hinges do get broken pretty easily. They ship you a new door, and VERY CAREFULLY, you snap it back into the hinge points... end of repair.)

Good luck Gary, and thanks for 'keeping it in the family'.

Miguel Lombana February 16th, 2006 11:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gary Siu
Hey group,

Just a heads up for now. I bought a DSR-45 deck (I needed the component input for my Betacam SP work), so I'm selling my excellent condition DSR-11 deck. OK, excellent, but as most of us knows about this issue, the door is broken off (hinges are small plastic ones that lack any durability). I was quoted $70 for a new set. Other than that, I have a downloaded manual, remote control and power supply. Hours are low (operation - 2170, drum - 100, tape run - 60, threading - 110) this includes the "x10" factor. It was mainly used as a through-put deck hence the low tape hours. There is nothing wrong with it, if you are local you are welcome to come by and check it out. Buy mine or not, this is an awesome deck for any editing studio! Email me directly at siucoharley@hotmail.com for pictures. Check my user id on ebay (siucoharley) for my honest internet trading practises. (Over 230, 100% positive feedbacks in over four years of being an active ebay member) No, this deck is not currently on ebay, I'd rather sell it locally (save on all their never-ending charges) Cheers!

But what's the price?

Nathan Chaszeyka February 16th, 2006 11:53 AM

Interested...

I'm interested. I sent you an email.

Eniola Akintoye February 16th, 2006 01:49 PM

Oh by the way, if you have a Glidecam V20 (full package), I will be highly interested in it as well.

Please send me your price+pictures to my inbox eniolaakintoye@yahoo.com

Thanks.

Gary Siu February 16th, 2006 02:13 PM

Saw that I left out a price just after sending

Sorry, didn't intend on leaving out a price. I'm looking in the $1,200 range. At this point I'll take any "Best offers" from the member's and when my deck arrives next week, I'll email those interested.

And thanks Richard for the post. If you've used this deck you know how good it is!

Cheers.

Joe Lumbroso February 16th, 2006 02:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mark Utley
If I wasn't about to spend what money I have on a wireless lav, I'd definitely be interested in this!

You don't need that! You need a wide angle lens! :)

Mariano Eckerstrand February 16th, 2006 05:16 PM

FS: Canon GL2 with lots of extras

I am selling my Canon GL2 finally, after several months of saving to get a DVX. This Canon GL2 has done a very good job for me and has been great. I have filled about 25-30 60min miniDV tapes, all of which have been sony premium except a few. But, I have used a head cleaner to clean the heads when using different tapes. The camera is in great mechanical condition, I can only remember two dropped frames the whole time I have had the camera. The body has a couple of minor scratches on the bottom where the tripod mounts and a couple of small scuffs on the side. The lens is in great condition and I have kept a 58mm UV filter on for protection. Also, I am inlcuding a Canon WD-58 wide angle lens .7x.

The package includes:
Canon GL2
Lens Hood
Lens Cap
Small eye peice
58mm UV haze filter
Canon PB915 battery
2xCanon PB930 battery
Original box
Manual
Canon WD-58 wide angle lens .7x with lens hood
Shoulder strap
Remote Control
Charger
Original Cables

I am looking to get about $1750 OBO for the package. If you have any questions please feel free to ask Wano540@aol.com

Thanks!
Mariano Lopez Eckerstrand

Bryan Mitchell February 16th, 2006 05:45 PM

It's actually
http://www.letus35.com/

Bryan Mitchell February 16th, 2006 06:00 PM

I've made a couple bids on ebay, but I'd rather buy some here if someone is looking to sell them.

Michael Calla February 16th, 2006 06:18 PM

still for sale?

is it still for sale? I will give you 325 for it, i can paypal you immediately.

Mike

Todd Kivimaki February 16th, 2006 06:19 PM

Sent you an email.

Ben Freedman February 16th, 2006 06:30 PM

Sorry - Sold for the asking price...

- Ben

Ken Lamug February 16th, 2006 07:46 PM

thannks for the correct post.

Devin Kalt February 16th, 2006 08:56 PM

SOLD to Todd

Al Atkinson-Sirois February 16th, 2006 10:53 PM

Just bumpin'. Thanks!

Maurizio Amelotti February 17th, 2006 05:21 AM

WTB: Sony DSR PDX10P

Pal, good conditions overall, ship to Italy.

Tia

Maurizio Amelotti

Dennis Rester February 17th, 2006 10:12 AM

Canon 16x manual/.7x Wide Ang. Conv./Lens hood - For Trade

* THE BODY IS NOT INCLUDED JUST THE LENS/CONVERTOR/HOOD *

pics: http://www.rustyfingers.com/xl2

* Canon 16x manual lens in original box
* Century Optics .7x Wide Angle Converter w/both lens caps for 16x Manual Lens
* Century Optics Lens Hood for Converter

Will trade for a decent 3 chip camera or a Nikon D2h

Thanks
Dennis