DV Info Net

DV Info Net (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/)
-   Private Classifieds (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/private-classifieds/)
-   -   Private Classifieds listings from 2006 (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/private-classifieds/14354-private-classifieds-listings-2006-a.html)

Tyler Morrow January 5th, 2006 12:29 AM

Item Is Sold

Eniola Akintoye January 5th, 2006 02:42 AM

15mm Rod Support System for Canon XL2 Mini DV -

Hello guys,
I am in need of a 15mm Support rods system with plate.
It should be at least 18" long (24" prefered) since I will be adding a MatteBox with a 35mm adapter.
I think it is like $150 at BH Photos but they are out of stock.

Thanks.

Andrew Todd January 5th, 2006 08:03 AM

let me know if you find one.. im looking too..

andrew_m_todd@hotmail.com

thanks

Bogdan Apetri January 5th, 2006 02:39 PM

Absolutely like new Panasonic DVX100AE (PAL) 40h

!!!FOR SALE – DVX102AE – PAL VERSION!!! Like brand new!

Hello,

I am selling my camera, please take a look below for details. It can be picked up in New York if you like.

-----------------------------

This is the advanced (second) model of the popular Panasonic DVX100 camera, and it comes (obviously) with all the enhancements of the “A” version. Since I bought it, the camera has been used for shooting only one short and for recording sound for another. It is practically in like brand new condition, since it was used only for 47h, in total!!!! It is in a superb condition, practically new. It is still under worldwide warranty that won't finish until June 2006, and it can also be easily extended!

I will also throw in the DVX100 User’s Guide, the Anamorphic Adapter User Guide and many additional charts that I’ve collected (focus and distance, anamorphic and other adapters’ charts, exposure charts and so on). I also replaced the medium-sized original battery with the full-sized CGA-D54 one (5h recording). This battery is brand-new, NEVER used (or i will return the money).

I also have great small plasticated charts that you can easily place on the camera while shooting. They translate focus numbers in actual distances (both inches and centimeters!), translate DVX zoom numbers in Academy 35mm motion picture focal length values, ALSO the angle of view at different focal lengths. In addition, based on the DVX "ASA" rating, you can attach a small chart calculating the different ASAs at different gain values (useful when using light meters). Great if you want to be do professional, serious work with it.

One great addition to this camera is a custom follow focus ring that I have built myself specifically for the DVX. It works perfectly, and it can be used with a variety of follow focus units. personally, I have used it with my Arri 2 Studio follow focus. Obviosuly, the follow focus is not included, only the focus ring, but it's a truly great addition to an already solid camera.

By the way, I have used ONLY Panasonic Master mini-dv tapes with it and I advise you to do the same.

A few additional facts for the one not very familiar with the Pal version:

Besides the well-known features of the NTSC DVX100A camera (Beautiful Leica Lens, New Prism, CineSwitch Technology, XLR Audio Inputs, 7 Cinegamma settings, Slow, Fast and Syncro Shutter Speeds, Color Matrix, Several Knee Adjustments, Interval Recording, Manual Focus, Power Zoom Speed, Six Scene Files etc etc etc…), it has all the PAL benefits as well:

- 20% more resolution (480,000 pixels for PAL as compared to only 410,000 for NTSC)

- No pull-down modes – just straightforward progressive 25p (of course, the camera does interlaced, too).

- The color rendition is twice as good compared to NTSC: 4-2-0 color sampling (same like the HDV codec has) as opposed to the 4-1-1.

Easy to edit in Final Cut Pro or other editing softwares, all PAL shooting scenarios covered. It’s still the best minidv camera available on the market for direct transfer-to-film. Or, transfer to NTSC with JES Deinterlacer or DV Atlantis – incredible quality as far as color and resolution go. Feel free to ask me any other questions about the specs. This great camera naturally comes together with all accessories (charger, ac/dc unit, strap, remote etc - all of them). The original documents, too - receipt, warranty card + number, manual.

It is really an amazing item by itself and in a prsitine condition very rarely to be found at this price.

PRICE: only $2,399. I think it is a bargain for a like-new camera. Thanks and all the best to all of you!

Alecks Purifoy January 5th, 2006 04:09 PM

Item is SOLD

David Carter January 5th, 2006 05:15 PM

thanks greg. trying to avoid that one. hoping i can find someone that prefers a screw in rubber lens hood and doenst need the original one. Anyone ?

David Aguilar January 5th, 2006 05:54 PM

SOLD

Camera is no longer available.

thank you,
-David

Ben Winter January 5th, 2006 08:40 PM

Buy the Cavision rod support at B&H for 159. They're not out of stock, they just have to special order it. It took about a month for it to get to me, so order ASAP...it's a really good support system though. Works as well as you could want it to, and sturdily constructed.

The rods that come with it are very short, maybe a foot if not shorter. I'd buy the longer 16" rods from www.dandiaconu.com at $20 each.

Tommy Haupfear January 5th, 2006 10:30 PM

Sold.

Thanks!

Scott Brickert January 5th, 2006 10:48 PM

I have an EF adapter

Hola,
I have an EF Adapter, with soft case and manual, I'm looking to sell. Sold my XL1 a year+ ago and never sold this. It's in great condition. How does $275 plus shipping and PayPal fees sound?

Also have a first generation mic isolator, the Light Wave Systems Mini-Mount ($65) and the System Isolator SI-XL1 for offsetting the viewfinder...($45).

I live in Crested Butte, CO. Feel free to call (970-209-4310) or beautifulmemoriesvideo@earthlink.net.

ciao,
Scott

Guest January 6th, 2006 08:16 AM

Price lowered to $625

(and I still pay shipping within U.S.)

Scott Hayes January 6th, 2006 08:34 AM

bumping this. still available. Make any reasonable offers.

Andrew Todd January 6th, 2006 09:26 AM

would you be willing to sell the ma-100 and the ch910 seperate.. if so id be interested

Chris J Davie January 6th, 2006 10:59 AM

Looks like i will try ebay, will still be for sale here untill auction ends.

Andrew Todd January 6th, 2006 11:06 AM

list a good price and you will probably get a better response than no price at all.

Ben Lynn January 6th, 2006 11:16 AM

Mike,

For what described, a small camcorder would actually work much better than a 3 chip camera. The lower picture quality will add emotional impact to the piece and make it seem more "real".

Later, if you do interviews in a couple of years, then you'll want the 3 chip camera. The contrast in footage quality will add a lot to the feel of the production. But right now you should be looking at a single chip, used camera. For less than one payment on a 3 chip camera, you could buy a single chip camera that will allow you to document the recovery process.

Ben Lynn

James Darren January 6th, 2006 11:26 AM

Chris, how much are you selling it for?

Chris Luker January 6th, 2006 11:53 AM

$600 for the Cannon GL2? I can have my Brother in law come and pick it up and pay cash (euros). He is in northern France...

Greg Boston January 6th, 2006 12:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chris J Davie
Looks like i will try ebay, will still be for sale here untill auction ends.

Chris,

If your camera is for sale on e-bay, you're not allowed to list it here. That being said, you will probably find more honest buyers on this forum than going the ebay route.

Please take note of the policy which states that ebay items are strictly prohibited.

http://www.dvinfo.net/conf/showthread.php?t=5772

thanks,

-gb-

Chris J Davie January 6th, 2006 02:51 PM

Its not been listed on ebay as yet, i'm still unsure about a price would £1800 be a fair price?

Mathieu Ghekiere January 6th, 2006 04:08 PM

How much dollars or euros is that circa?

Looks like a good price...

Ed Kelly January 6th, 2006 07:02 PM

Porta Brace Bag For Canon Xl1-xl2

I have long ago sold my xl1 and no longer have anything that will fit in this bag, which is about a year old and in exceptional condition. Anyone out there who may have a tripod plate for the Sony dv cams or Panasonic DVC Pro cams, which is the same plate. I woud be interested in trading or sellong and buying.
thanks

David Nelson January 6th, 2006 09:07 PM

The Stabilizer made it - Thank you!

I have to thank Ash Greyson, he really went out of his way to give me a great deal on this stabilizer, way better than I thought. Hes very busy and yet he's selfless. He went over and beyond to get this unit to me.

I didn't make it so easy on him either. Hopefully I didn't lose what I would consider a friendship. Me being so "green" in dealing with this new community I have joined, I didn't know what to expect when purchasing the item from him. It was a lot of money to me, but one hell of a great deal, one I feel I couldn't pass up. I was anxious and my wife, well.. you know how wives are when it comes to finances. Let's just say, he put up with some unnecessary pressure that he did not deserve.

Ash, I just want to say thank you, and I am truly sorry. People like you are what make this forum so great. Please accept my apology for not being trusting or patient in this transaction. Good luck with your family, career and aspirations, you are a good man. I hope our paths cross again some day.

P.S. I hope your Grandma is feeling better.

Samwise Thompson January 7th, 2006 10:38 AM

Shure M367 Field Mixer

For sale, or trade for DV related gear. Works as new.

http://www.deadzoom.com/member/right.../0106/m367.jpg
http://www.deadzoom.com/member/right...0106/m367c.jpg

Andrew Todd January 7th, 2006 10:46 AM

price? id be interested if its low enough :)

Samwise Thompson January 7th, 2006 10:51 AM

I was thinking around $200.

Matthew Wilson January 7th, 2006 05:17 PM

Sorry, rods are sold as well

Ash Greyson January 7th, 2006 06:49 PM

GOing to ebay in a couple days if nobody here wants it...

ash =o)

Ian Slessor January 7th, 2006 07:40 PM

FS: Two (2) SignVideo Zoom Commander Basic Models

Hello all,

I am selling a pair of basic model Zoom Commander™ zoom controllers for Canon and Sony camcorders.

They are from this site.

The models I have are represented by the basic model on the left of that page. The new price is $119 USD each.

The basic Zoom Commander is made of aluminum which I believe has been anodized (powder-coated?) in black and is a solid build. This model features dual zoom controls (each with its own preset speed control for clean, steady zooms EVERY time), focus controls, run/pause (record), automatic camera power up (always on) with silent operational controls for clean audio. Included is a V-block slope-mount swing away clamp. The controller attaches to the mount via velcro so that you can buy extra clamps and simply move the controller from camera to camera without undoing bolts or screws. Each controller also comes with a four (4) foot LANC cord.

I purchased these units in April 2005 for a series of recitals I shot on rental GL2s and I have used them for no more than 10 hours each. They are in their original boxes, bags & bubble-wrap. (UNpopped bubble-wrap I might add. That's a big selling point, I'm sure ;-) )

I am looking for $100 USD/$116 CDN each. You cover shipping.

I'm selling as I will be buying a pair of Panny DVX100Bs in March and these controllers are Sony/Canon specific.

If you're interested, or want pics (compressed, as I'm on dialup) contact me at the.slessors@sympatico.ca

If I have no interest by Wednesday, January 11th I'll put them on eBay.

sincerely,

ian

Eniola Akintoye January 8th, 2006 03:13 AM

David,
Ash is considered as a professor of camcorders on this Board.

So you know.

Stuart Boreham January 8th, 2006 07:23 AM

Whats the ful spec on the xl2 (ie any accessories) and how much use has it had Chris?

S

David Nelson January 8th, 2006 09:53 AM

...and I am nothing but a pre-school child.

Hey guys, I heard that Ash has a article in the New York Times today in the Arts section. Don't quote me on it, I haven't seen it. But you might want to take a look.

I can't say I've ever been quoted in a magazine or newspaper - EVER!

He's got a following, and theres a reason for it. Ash, I'm not worthy. he he he.

Henry Cho January 8th, 2006 11:51 AM

fs: marshall 4" lcd monitor V-LCD4PROL w/ battery, charger, case

i have a redrock m2 adapter coming and need a monitor with xy flip. i've had this monitor for less than six months, and had it mounted on both the camera and glidecam with the optional hotshoe adapter. i've been using a 12v battery adapter so the included battery brick has only been charged twice. monitor is in pristine condition. very good brightness and color contrast properties makes this a good monitor for framing. picture quality is comparable to varizoom lcds, and was reviewed favorably against the glidecam monitor here on this board.

comes with: monitor, battery brick, charger, case, documentation, and i'll throw in a right-angle bnc to s-video converter.

asking $200 plus shipping.

link to deets:
http://www.bhphotovideo.com/bnh/cont...ughType=search

will provide photos on request.

Alexander Benesch January 8th, 2006 03:12 PM

I've scheduled the acquisition of a used XL2 to around February, but along my way came this offer for a video from a metal-band which I think very highly of.
The XL2 sells new for 3650 US Dollar (= 2062.02 GBP) on BHP, so 1800 GBP (= approx. 2650 € ) seems a perfectly fair price to me, so I'm definitely interested!

Alexander Benesch January 8th, 2006 03:26 PM

Gee, If I don't get the XL2 from the other thread, I'll be very, very interested
in your camera. I'm doing quite a bit of ENG, so the shoulder-mount design of the XL2 makes the DVX only the 2nd choice for me.

Nevertheless I'd be happy to take great care of your Pana ;-)

Ed Kelly January 8th, 2006 06:55 PM

Bag Has Been Sold
Thanks

Michael Dalton January 8th, 2006 07:43 PM

Wanted 1.6 or 2x telecoverter for Xl1s or GL2

I'm looking for one of the Xl1 1.6x or 2x teleconveter for an Xl1 or a resonable priced Century optics lens.

Any Toronto residents who wish to trade gear from time to time can email me if you wish to loan what I am looking for. I lots of gear.

Michael

email michaelds@(remove)digitalcrossing.ca

Francois Poitras January 8th, 2006 09:47 PM

Michael,

I have a Century Optics 2X teleconverter (DS-20TC-58), 58mm threads, for sale.

Just sent you an email.

Mike Phan January 9th, 2006 01:16 AM

Sorry everyone. I figured i keep my glidecam 4000. I'll just look for a body pod to make it easier on my arms. Thanks for your replies via emails.

Scott Hayes January 9th, 2006 08:28 AM

Hey Andrew. The camera package is going to be kept together and
put up on ebay this week.