DV Info Net

DV Info Net (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/)
-   Private Classifieds (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/private-classifieds/)
-   -   Private Classifieds listings from 2006 (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/private-classifieds/14354-private-classifieds-listings-2006-a.html)

Aaron Koolen February 9th, 2006 04:42 PM

Vegas 6 + DVD for sale.

I originally purchased Vegas5 + DvD as a downloadable version. About the middle of last year I ordered the upgrade to 6+DVD and received that by post. Post version upgrades don't come with a box, but I hassled them until they sent me one.

Here's a picture of what you'll get.

http://homepages.paradise.net.nz/~ak...egasanddvd.jpg

+ I'll obviously send you the serial numbers for all the versions of the software, via email.

The full 6+DVD is about $650, an upgrade from 5+DVD is about $250 so I'm looking for something in the middle + shipping from here in New Zealand.

I can provide copies of various emails indicating the upgrade is all good (Although I hope the picture is enough proof), and I'm happy, if you're paranoid, to send screen shots of my registered software on the Sony site which will show DVDA 1,2 and 3, and Vegas 5 and 6 or give you my phone number and you can give me a call to discuss.

Email me at blitzed atty paradise dot net.nz or aaronkoolen atty gmail dot com, or PM me through here.

I will accept Paypal, or direct bank deposit into my account. Once funds are cleared and all good, I'll pop it in the post for ya.

The reason for sale is that I am now a Mac person with a new, sexy G5 Dual Core. My PC is currently an oversized paperweight that I'll be selling soon also.

Todd Kivimaki February 9th, 2006 04:43 PM

Thanks Al, couldn't be happier with the tripod, I wouldn't be able to tell it from a new one. And I received it in 2 days! Thanks

Matthew Wauhkonen February 9th, 2006 05:59 PM

This is such an amazingly great deal, but to be honest and fair to everyone on the boards, I think I'll have to back out. I just couldn't get the money together for at least a week or so. Go ahead and sell it to some very lucky person, if you haven't already.

Sorry I posted without thinking, I just jumped at the good price without realizing how little money I had availible at the time.

Pat Miller February 9th, 2006 06:07 PM

Have damaged Sony TRV900.Anybody want it?

The catch is there's also all the accessories that camer with it when I bought new plus the filters and some other stuff I've added to the package.
It could be 'parted out' for repairs if some of you all are into that but the LCD,lens, and tape transport don't work. It turns on but thats about it. Have battery chargers, batteries, etc.
Let me know.Direct email to pm69442@earthlink.net
Make me an offer I can't refuse!
Many thanks, Pat

Greg Bates February 9th, 2006 06:45 PM

Panasonic DVX100 with stuff

Firstly I want to put in bold THIS CAMERA WORKS 100% PERFECTLY FINE EXCEPT FOR THE FIREWIRE PORT. It died on a shoot a year ago and $900 to get it fixed is just ridiculous. So if you buy this camera YOU WILL NEED TO HAVE A WAY TO CAPTURE OUTSIDE OF THE CAMERA. That said the camera works like a charm. I am selling with it a Centruy optics wide lens model 0VS-06WA-DVX as well as the cinetactics matteblox kit http://www.cinetactics.com/k-mb.php. The camera is the original dvx100 and here is the kicker it has 35 hours on it, not 135 not 235 just 35. I am asking $1600 for everything.

Oh yeah I have 3 or four of the high capacity batteries...i'll check again to get a firm count. These are the ones Jarred sells on DVXuser.

Jeff Phang February 9th, 2006 07:06 PM

No; currently, my adapter works like this --- slr lens -> box/beattie screen->bayonet mount/macros -> gl1

i say bayonet mount/macros because i have a 58mm macro screwed onto the camera, and then the bayonet mounting adapter on top of it. This allows for the entire system to be shorter as it does not have to screw onto the macros, but directly to the camera. The gl1 bayonet mount doesn't correspond directly to a vx2*00 lens mount, so only gl1/gl2s can use this adapter.

Tommy Haupfear February 9th, 2006 07:37 PM

Mike, I'll be placing my VX2000 for sale in the next day or so and its immaculate. Price will be $1500 with free shipping and insurance. Contact me if you're interested.

Mike Coco February 9th, 2006 08:41 PM

Tommy, I sent you an email.

thanks, Mike

John McManimie February 9th, 2006 09:38 PM

WTB: Century Optics 37mm 16:9 Adapter

This is probably a long shot (considering the sizes of the cameras that many of you use), but... does anybody happen to have a used Century Precision Optics 37mm (Screw Mount) 16:9 Widescreen Adapter Lens (or similar, if there are any others) that they would like to sell at a reasonable (read: less than new) price? :-)

Matthew Wauhkonen February 10th, 2006 12:06 AM

Brian, are those still for sale? How much?

Send me an email: commode@gmail.com

Oleg Kaizerman February 10th, 2006 02:10 AM

bumping up

Rickey Brillantes February 10th, 2006 08:38 AM

Anybody!.........Ok $85.00 shipping included US Continental only...how about that.

Craig Bellaire February 10th, 2006 09:43 AM

Batteries

does this take the same batteries as the PDX 10? And also if it does what kind of charger do you have...

thanks

CraigBellaire at hotmail.com

Chris Barcellos February 10th, 2006 09:46 AM

Need more information.

You need more description of what is being sold. Steady stick includes what. What camera did you use with. What is included. Reference to a site with pics ? Or Pics

James R Cooper February 10th, 2006 10:22 AM

im really interested in the adapter, eventho i have a vx2100..i guess it would be possible to take off the xm1 hood and replace it with a vx21 bayo hood?

Kim Rogers February 10th, 2006 11:55 AM

Another Offer Pending

Hi Eric,

I have another offer pending out of Austin (home base), however they have not yet replied. I will finish that out and get back to you.

As to the warranty - date of purchase is 5/16/2005 - model HDR-FX1 purchased from a Sony Professional Authorized Dealer (Texas Media Systems). Upon purchase I will provide the buyer with a copy of the original receipt which is what is needed to prove the warranty date. To verify my information go to http://eservice.sony.com/webrma/web/...rchText=HDRFX1.

Thanks,

Kim <><

Chad Dahlquist February 10th, 2006 12:44 PM

Sold the Camera ;)

still have the two lens's for sale

for sale: $300 like new OBO incl shipping within the U.S.
Century Precision Optics DS-65CV-SB 0.65x Wide Angle Converter Lens - for Sony DSR-PD150/170, DCR-VX2000/2100 & DSR-250 Camcorders (Bayonet Mount)
if you want to look it up at B&H# CEDS65CVSB sells new for $ 399.95

for sale: $200 OBO incl Shipping in the U.S.
Century Precision Optics DS-55WA-58 0.55x Reversible Wide Angle Adapter Lens - 58mm (Screw Mount)
Mfr# DS55WA58 • B&H# CEDS55WA58 sells new for $ 269.95

Mike Cavanaugh February 10th, 2006 01:54 PM

E-mail sent

Barry Hunt February 10th, 2006 01:59 PM

wtb software

hi there,

looking to buy after effects (any version)and magic bullet for Imac g5
thanks
Barry

Greg Boston February 10th, 2006 02:13 PM

Having bought my FU-1000 from Jim, I can tell you all that he is a legitimate seller (who happens to be killing the resale value of MY XL-2's). This is a one time deal so jump on it if you can.

-gb-

Greg Bates February 10th, 2006 02:15 PM

A couple of people have asked for pics. They are available upon request thanks!

Robbie Smolinsky February 10th, 2006 02:43 PM

Greg, if this isn't sold already - it is now!! I just sent you another email. Thanks!

Michael Salzlechner February 10th, 2006 03:01 PM

just to add some feedback. Derek was very fast to ship the item and item was in perfect condition.

Thank you

Guest February 10th, 2006 03:16 PM

Thanks Mike. Nice doing business with you as well.

Mike mailed his check the same day we agreed on our deal and was a nice person to do business with.

Greg Bates February 10th, 2006 03:24 PM

Sold! Enjoy Robbie!

Brian J. Harris February 10th, 2006 03:29 PM

Still available???

Hello Jim,
If camera is still available, I'm interested in purchasing it.
I just sent an e-mail to you.

Harikrishnan Ponnurangam February 10th, 2006 04:37 PM

Is this still on sale?

Daniel Lucas February 10th, 2006 04:46 PM

And is it the compact version or Pro Steady Stick?

Scott Hayes February 10th, 2006 05:22 PM

I think a sale might be pending. Go ahead and email Jeff@mediavisioninc.net to find out for sure. If I talk with him this weekend, I will update this thread.

Jim Giberti February 10th, 2006 05:22 PM

Well I hate to end the great litle thread we've created in the classifieds but it's sold. I had gotten three immediate emails from Andy who's on his way to shoot a documentary in Indonesia next week, so I'm really happy it's going to immediate good use. And Greg, sorry about lowering your resale <g>...but hey,. I gave you a somilar deal on the FU-1000 so you can give a little back.

Are you going XL-H1? Obviously keeping the FU to replace the VF on that.
I've gone the dual HD100 route.

Jim Giberti February 10th, 2006 05:24 PM

Oh and I don't know if you noticed but I listed a mint 14x manual lens and a 8044Q monitor in the DRCO case.

Bill Rankin February 10th, 2006 06:09 PM

After Effects 6.0

I have After Effects 6.0 with box, book and transferrable license that was planning to sell soon.
Just checked ebay and they have same software new for 324.00 buy it now price. I'll sell mine for 300.00.

This software is fully upgradeable.

Dennis Wood February 10th, 2006 06:54 PM

"Guskers35" is for sale

Folks, my 35mm adapter is for sale. Details including link to clips, pics, res charts etc are here.
This is the latest clip

What's included:

1. Aluminum/stainless steel rail system. It is designed to mount the camera upside down, or upright. It is completely adjustable to allow balancing on a tripod.

2. Spinning adapter similar to the M2 design. Uses a DCX condenser lens and coated high quality achromat.

3. Mounts to 72mm filter ring. I have two step down rings 72->55 + 55->43mm available.

4. A Minolta ROKKOR 45mm F2 SLR lens.

5. A set of five optical acrylic GGs. These are laser cut to .1mm tolerance and offer heavy to light diffusion. They are 1mm and 1.5mm in thickness. Changing them takes about 2 minutes.

Light loss as measured in back to back res chart tests ranges from 1.4 to 2 f/stops depending on GG attached. These tests were done with a 50mm F1.4 lens.

Two internal AA batteries are used. Expect about 12 hours continuous operation from a set. All parts are aluminum except for the center barrel section which is ABS (you can't tell looking at it).

The adapter is 5.75" in length, 3.6" wide, and 4.75" in height. The rails are 17" long. Why am I selling it? I'm working on a flip version meaning the aluminum case is too small. I'd also like to recover some of my costs on this project. Many hours, and literally hundreds of dollars have been spent poking, blasting, drilling, testing, posting footage/getting feedback and refining this adapter.

I'm am asking $440 US for the whole shebang.

Rickey Brillantes February 10th, 2006 07:33 PM

The Steady Stick was use for my XL1s, I beleive this is the compact version.

Here is the link: http://www.tiffen.com/steady_stick.htm

Daniel Lucas February 10th, 2006 07:35 PM

Hi Aaron,
I was thinking about getting Vegas at some point. I don't have any version yet. You say yours is the upgrade version from 5? Would this be more problematic for me than getting a certain complete version to start? Do I need to buy 5 before I could use yours? How much would that be, if so?
I'm moving from Canada to Brisbane early April, so have to watch my expenditures & only get what I really need till I'm settled & caught up.

Aaron Koolen February 10th, 2006 08:35 PM

Hi Daniel. Mine is actually a full, complete version. I'm selling my Vegas 5 license PLUS the upgrade to 6. No need to buy anything else.

You can download 5 from their site (No need to buy), or I'm happy to burn (yes it's all legal) you a copy of the 5 downloaded files, and send it along with the 6 upgrade.

Cheers
Aaron

Mark Nicholson February 10th, 2006 09:44 PM

Selling Dual Opteron to make thesis film

Hello everyone. I'm a senior in film school, and it's time to make my thesis film, so all my stuff needs to be sold, unfortunately. This computer was used to edit and CC several short films and is in great working condition. Asking $1699 without OS, but I will install any OS if you give the product key, and update the drivers to ones that will even work with finnicky Avid.

milkmanthefilm.com

What's included:

Lian Li PC-70B CASE
Two Opteron 242 Processors
Leadtek GeForce 6800 128MB Video Card
Four 250GB Media Hard Drives in RAID 0, 1, or 10
250GB WD2500JB System Drive
300GB 7200.8 Backup Drive
2GB PC2700 REG ECC RAM
OCZ 520W Power Supply
MSI Workstation Motherboard
Highpoint 454 Raid controller
SB Audigy sound card
Chaintech AV-710 sound card
Pioneer DVR-A04 DVD Burner
Four Sensor Rheobus with Digital Display
Rounded Cables, six 80mm fans.

Pictures of the system. Thanks for looking
http://tinyurl.com/d2fbe
http://tinyurl.com/bonxt
http://tinyurl.com/bvwol
http://tinyurl.com/bhda4

My heatware:
http://heatware.com/eval.php?id=42554

My ebay:
seller id: plasmasmp

Bill Taka February 10th, 2006 09:47 PM

FS:XL2 Excellent Conditon

Having purchased an XL H1, I find I will no longer need my XL2. The XL2 has not been used that much maybe less than 12 times. I was close to finishing my project when I purchased it from BH on 9/1/05. I find the SD on the H1 is very similar so I have decided to sell the XL2. I am asking $3,000 incl shipping (sorry US only).

Daniel Lucas February 11th, 2006 12:22 AM

I don't know anything about Vegas 6 except it's highly recommended for editing, which I want to be able to do down the road, but haven't yet, so I looked around on line for info on it, found a site that was helpful:

www.videoguys.com/vegasvideo.html

It shows Vegas 6 + DVD new for $400 U.S., I believe, and comes with extras for that price, as you see on that page . You mentioned it's $650??

B&H photo seemed to have a much cheaper version price-wise, a hundred & something, not sure what that was, no version for anywhere near 400 or more, very confusing??

Do I need anything hardware-wise to use it, other than my computer & my Z1U?

Chris Barcellos February 11th, 2006 02:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Daniel Lucas
I
Do I need anything hardware-wise to use it, other than my computer & my Z1U?

You need to describe your hardware. If you are going to do HDV, you need some pretty high end hardware to get any speed in editing. You will also probably want to get Cineform HD Connect so you can have it a bit easier editing wise-- thats about $200.00. Cineform capture M2T to an .avi format which is easier to edit, and makes it easier to color correct and do special effects. There are a lot of threads dealing with HDV editing.