DV Info Net

DV Info Net (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/)
-   Private Classifieds (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/private-classifieds/)
-   -   Private Classifieds listings from 2006 (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/private-classifieds/14354-private-classifieds-listings-2006-a.html)

Charles Workman January 30th, 2006 10:23 PM

Re: XL2

Hi Tom, I just sent you a message.

Dean Orewiler January 30th, 2006 10:59 PM

anybody have a CA-910 and DC-900 to sell?

I'm looking for these products..I can get them online for $150, but I want to check here first to see if somebody would be willing to sell these to me for less than what I can do new....Please e-mail me at: portraitart@mchsi.com

I'm also wondering about the Lenmar batteries...do these need a special adapter plate to be able to charge on the Canon brand a/c charger??

Jong Cortez January 30th, 2006 11:09 PM

Hi Kim, can you send me photos of the fx1 and stuffs. Email me: jong_cortez@yahoo.com, jongcortez_subicbay@yahoo.com, jong_cortez@gmail.com. Thanks and God bless!

Neil Camero January 31st, 2006 02:14 AM

FS: Canon Optura 300 w/ Accessories

I'm selling my Canon Optura 300. It's about 2 years old, 25 hours of recording time, and in very good condition. A UV filter has always been on the lens. Comes with all original accessories and box. Also included are (3) Lenmar BP-412 Batteries, Lenmar Charger, Fuji 128MB SD Card, and a small camera bag.

Selling all for $420 (shipping included). I accept PayPal.

Greg Bartlett January 31st, 2006 05:28 AM

Sold

Tripod sold...

Regards,

Greg

Michael Liebergot January 31st, 2006 08:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Glen Elliott
I upgraded to a dual-core Pentium D. Vegas is multi-threaded and flys on a dual core...not that the P4 3.0ghz was a slouch. Yes the older computer was used for editing and graphic design.

Glen, where id you purchase your system?
Did you have it built?

And if you don't mind me asking, how much, and specs?

Feel free to email me with the details instead of posting it here if you like.

Glen Elliott January 31st, 2006 09:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Michael Liebergot
Glen, where id you purchase your system?
Did you have it built?

And if you don't mind me asking, how much, and specs?

Feel free to email me with the details instead of posting it here if you like.

Not a problem to describe it here. I went with a Sony Vaio RC series desktop. It's got similar specs as the computer I'm selling (120gig hd, 1 gig ram, etc) except it's got a Pentium D rather than Pentium 4. The Pentium D is a 3.0ghz Dual-core which helps the rendering in Vegas quite a bit beings it's multi-threaded.

I'm not usually big on buying store bought pre-configured computers (beings you don't know what kind of motherboard, ram, etc is being used) but it seemed like a decent deal, and the friend who usually builds my machines has been busy with 2nd shift work and and two kids. I paid $1,200 for the new machine on sale at Circuit City.

Michael Liebergot January 31st, 2006 09:26 AM

Quote:

Not a problem to describe it here. I went with a Sony Vaio RC series desktop. It's got similar specs as the computer I'm selling (120gig hd, 1 gig ram, etc) except it's got a Pentium D rather than Pentium 4. The Pentium D is a 3.0ghz Dual-core which helps the rendering in Vegas quite a bit beings it's multi-threaded.

I'm not usually big on buying store bought pre-configured computers (beings you don't know what kind of motherboard, ram, etc is being used) but it seemed like a decent deal, and the friend who usually builds my machines has been busy with 2nd shift work and and two kids. I paid $1,200 for the new machine on sale at Circuit City.

Ah that's right, I remember you mentioning this system in another forum a few months ago.
Is it Liquid Colled, or Fan cooled. I know that Sony had been using Liquid cooled in their newer systems.

Also how does it run in regards to HD and such?
I take it you have the RAM maxed out at 2GB and plentty of storage?

Oleg Kaizerman January 31st, 2006 11:15 AM

Audio Equipment For Sale- New And Used

OK Guys ,there was a project which was canceled here and we have to sell the stuff which was bought additionally to our existing equipment
everything is in New condition and never been used , the mics have full warranty here in Israel ,the Countryman are with US warranty as well.
8 Sanken coss11-pig tail lavalier microphones 270 $ each or 520 for par
2 coss11 wired for lectrosonics transmitter um 200/400 285 each or 550 for
par.
2 countryman emw pig tail lavalier microphone 160$ each or 310 for par
2 countryman wired for lectrosonics 175$ each or 340 for par
I can wire you pigtails for lectro for 15 $ incl connector
or send you 5 pin connectors - 5$ each

2 petrol eargonizer PEGZ-1 new never used- 200$ each

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/bnh/cont...319913&is=REG& addedTroughType=categoryNavigation

2 petrol eargonizer PEGZ-3 new never used - 235$each

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/bnh/cont...403779&is=REG& addedTroughType=categoryNavigation

2 petrol PSDMB-302 bags new 120$each

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/bnh/cont...340291&is=REG& addedTroughType=categoryNavigation

10 petrol wireless pouches ,new
the best protection for your wierless or filters 40$ each
http://www.bhphotovideo.com/bnh/cont...390869&is=REG& addedTroughType=categoryNavigation

2 petrol harness , new ,never used 90$ each

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/bnh/cont...365903&is=REG& addedTroughType=categoryNavigation

additional there are few used items

2 sennheiser mke 2 wired for lectrosonics - very good condition with clip
and foam 195 each 380 for par
Sennheise power supply for mke 2 , working with 9v battery for ages :-)
wired with lectrosonics tf-5 connector , can work with sanken as well 65$
petrol eargonizer PEGZ2 very good condition - THE FIRST WHICH WAS EVER
MADE ( not include the prototype) 150$

the shipping from Israel to US is 12 $ under half kilo( INCL INSURENCE)
18 $ UNDER 1 KG
each additional kg is 8$
Europe is depends on the countries but not more then additional $ 2 for each
kg

might think trade for schoeps microphones cmc-6 /5 with cut 1 and mk41 in
exellent condition only or Lectrosonics 400

BEST
--

for more question or offers

Oleg Kaizerman
Kaizero Audio
Israel
kaizero1@gmail.com

Mathieu Ghekiere January 31st, 2006 11:48 AM

Ask this in our Private Classifieds board, or ask one of the moderators to remove it to that board. That's where the people here sell or buy their gear.
Good luck!

Glen Elliott January 31st, 2006 12:02 PM

Quote:

Ah that's right, I remember you mentioning this system in another forum a few months ago.
Is it Liquid Colled, or Fan cooled. I know that Sony had been using Liquid cooled in their newer systems.

Also how does it run in regards to HD and such?
I take it you have the RAM maxed out at 2GB and plentty of storage?

Yeah it's liquid cooled but it's not your typical liquid cooling system...I think it's some sort of hybrid heat pipe system. Very quiet, silent in fact.

I haven't upgraded the ram from 1 gig- though I don't think I will. An extra gig of ram isn't going to speed up rendering. The 1-gig in the machine I'm selling worked plenty well for me. I never had a deficiency even running several programs at once.
Storage...yes..I have to invest in more- I'm probably going to pick up a 400 gig Maxtor Diamond Max 11 and call it day. It is huge and delivers performance that exceeds the WD Raptor.

Phil Bowen January 31st, 2006 12:14 PM

Re: XL2

Hey there Tom,
I just sent you a message.

Michael Liebergot January 31st, 2006 12:19 PM

Quote:

Yeah it's liquid cooled but it's not your typical liquid cooling system...I think it's some sort of hybrid heat pipe system. Very quiet, silent in fact.

I haven't upgraded the ram from 1 gig- though I don't think I will. An extra gig of ram isn't going to speed up rendering. The 1-gig in the machine I'm selling worked plenty well for me. I never had a deficiency even running several programs at once.
Storage...yes..I have to invest in more- I'm probably going to pick up a 400 gig Maxtor Diamond Max 11 and call it day. It is huge and delivers performance that exceeds the WD Raptor.

Glen, thanks for the followup.
I might acuallly look into picking up the Vaio RC series, as I had a Vaio Desktop that I still use as a personal computer and has funtioned like a rock for me.

I was looking at having a AMD64 X2 4200+ Dual Core put together for me, but for the cost going Dual Core Intel might be the way for me to go.
I want the increased speed in case I go to HD (Which I probably will in the next 2 years or so).
Although I would probably max out the storage right away for me at 2TB.

The only thing I don't like about the Sony, Dells etc. are that you don't know what motherboard they use so upgrading is pretty much not possible with these systems.
I would like to find out if I might be able to at least add a HDLink for HD video and Echo or M-Audio Sound Card to it though. As I don't like onboard audio.

Thanks again.

Glen Elliott January 31st, 2006 12:25 PM

Quote:

Glen, thanks for the followup.
I might acuallly look into picking up the Vaio RC series, as I had a Vaio Desktop that I still use as a personal computer and has funtioned like a rock for me.

I was looking at having a AMD64 X2 4200+ Dual Core put together for me, but for the cost going Dual Core Intel might be the way for me to go.
I want the increased speed in case I go to HD (Which I probably will in the next 2 years or so).
Although I would probably max out the storage right away for me at 2TB.

The only thing I don't like about the Sony, Dells etc. are that you don't know what motherboard they use so upgrading is pretty much not possible with these systems.
I would like to find out if I might be able to at least add a HDLink for HD video and Echo or M-Audio Sound Card to it though. As I don't like onboard audio.

Thanks again.

It has several available PCI slots. I'm adding an M-Audio card shortly myself.

Chris Luker January 31st, 2006 12:43 PM

I got it! Nice guy, great gear! I can't wait to start using it.
Thanks again Rick!!

Joven OHara January 31st, 2006 01:39 PM

Received the MM today. Mint condition. Great Seller. Thanks a lot!!

Jesse Davidson January 31st, 2006 02:02 PM

Final Cut Studio for Sale

I have a brand new, never been used, Final Cut Studio package for sale. It has the latest versions of Final Cut Pro, Motion, DVD Studio Pro, and Soundtrack Pro. For Sale, $1000. Full retail version. Not academic. PM me for more information.

Tom Chaney January 31st, 2006 04:33 PM

Hi Gang,

The camera is sold.

Thanks for all of the interest.

Tom Chaney

Cesar Ruiz January 31st, 2006 05:28 PM

OK, new price!

$1350 + shipping (Priority Mail plus insurance)

Doug Clarke January 31st, 2006 06:43 PM

Need an HDCam for around $2000

Hey,

My company has given me a budget of $2500 to get an HD Camera and accessories and I need some suggestions from what is available. We'll be mostly shooting within our own video QA lab. We're not looking to shoot content per-se, but more using the camera as a tool to capture images of what we're looking at in order to analize it, and send it to others. So extracting good stills is as important as getting good video. Therefore, I was looking for a progressive standard. I think the JVC GR-HD1 ($1,799) is the only one out there where you can shoot 720/30p? I'd love to shoot 720/60p but I don't think I can for my price range. I was also looking at the SONY HVR-A1U. Shoots 1080i, but looks like a great value at $1999 with the current rebate going on.

So what do you think between these cameras? Or is there one better I am overlooking? I'm desperate for some insight since I've yet to purchase an HD Camera.

Thanks!

Dean Orewiler January 31st, 2006 07:17 PM

thanks for heads up

New to this....thanks for the advice....!!
Dean

Dean Orewiler January 31st, 2006 07:21 PM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm looking for these products..I can get them online for $150, but I want to check here first to see if somebody would be willing to sell these to me for less than what I can do new....Please e-mail me at: portraitart@mchsi.com

I'm also wondering about the Lenmar batteries...do these need a special adapter plate to be able to charge on the Canon brand a/c charger??

Dean Orewiler January 31st, 2006 07:27 PM

bogus XL1S auctions on Ebay

I'll keep my eyes open for you....

Tom Roper January 31st, 2006 08:04 PM

I used my JVC GR-HD1 for industrial photography, and it did fantastic with indoor footage on the factory floor with the usual mix of industrial overhead lighting, sodium vapor lamps and fluorescent. I've also used my Sony Z1U within the exact same location. The Sony has strengths in many areas, but for industrial videography, the GR-HD1 really excels. It's not low-light, the factory floor is usually well lit. But it's not outdoor daylight 6500K either, but the JVC handles the white balance and generally looks just great for this use. The progressive frames is also a benefit for capturing stills, and it does matter if for example you are wanting a screen grab of a moving conveyor belt without interlace artifacts. I'll leave this in real fine print because I'm not a hawker and don't want to run afoul of the rules, but my GR-HD1 is 100% perfect with all the parts accessories and original box, and I'm offering it for only five hundred bucks just to get rid of it. (Anyone)...email me if interested. tom93@kaycan.com

Brandon T Jackson January 31st, 2006 08:40 PM

no longer need tipod

I decided to try videomaker.com's top choice for a tripod in their "products of the year" article. Davis & Sanford Provista Airlift Tripod with FM18 Head. After reading extensively I decided to give them a try. It is not a bogen so I'm sure people will knock it before they try it. But, I decided to give her a shot. She is fairly tall at max of 72"(with the center post), adjustable pan and tilt drag, fluid head, and lightweight. I like the fact that it also has to has dual pan handles and an air pressured center post. If you care to check it out here is the link to the article and a link to b&h to read the specs.

http://www.videomaker.com/scripts/ar...10750&GU=le929

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/bnh/cont...ist&sku=349250

Brandon T Jackson January 31st, 2006 08:43 PM

ah..

The last videomaker.com was a link to a different article about the tripod.
Here is the link to the products of the year article.

http://www.videomaker.com/scripts/article.cfm?id=12289

By the way, I sure hope they are right. But for the money, and all the buzz they got, they can't be all that bad. Can they? (knock on wood)

John McManimie January 31st, 2006 09:00 PM

The DVDs have been sold.

Richard Broadhead January 31st, 2006 11:24 PM

Does the monitor have any dead pixels?

Ken Hodson February 1st, 2006 12:37 AM

Ya your fine print kinda losses your point Tom. That said you are offering it at a great price. Doug admits he needs the cam to pull still pictures. In his price range that = new HD1 or used HD10.

Daniel Riser February 1st, 2006 12:51 AM

sorry about the wait guys. Very unprofessional of me. I am having ridiculous computer issues right now. I will send the pics out to who I have promised ASAP. Again thanks for your patience.

Chris Fritsche February 1st, 2006 06:25 AM

Scott I would by interested in the EF Adapter, can you contact me?

Sheila Ward February 1st, 2006 06:47 AM

Any takers at $350 shipped?

Bryon Akerman February 1st, 2006 09:32 AM

WTB:: xl body

Does anybody have an xl1-s body or xl2 body for sale?

I have a friend who is very interested.

Lemme know.

Thanks
Bryon <><

Deniz Turkmen February 1st, 2006 09:34 AM

The Sennheiser MKH416 w/ windscreen and shockmount have been sold.

Cesar Ruiz February 1st, 2006 09:52 AM

The cam has been SOLD!!

Steve Rosen February 1st, 2006 10:44 AM

XL2 4 sale

I'm selling an excellent, low mileage XL2 with 16X manual lens, one battery, originally purchased from reputable cine dealer (ZGC).

Owned and used by a professional filmmaker to shoot one short documentary.. never rented or abused // Had to get an H1 for my next job and am reluctantly forced to sell (16X is a great lens) - $3000

Kim Rogers February 1st, 2006 10:53 AM

Emailed Response

Hi Jong,

The first time I tried to send you pictures, your email kicked them back. But, I have sent them again.

thanks,

Kim <><

Deiren Masterson February 1st, 2006 11:11 AM

Dvx100

Dino I sent you an email.

Rick Forge February 1st, 2006 11:12 AM

Glenn- is thePC still available? I'm interested. I emailed you the other day- not sure if you rec'd it.

Thanks

Rick

Patrick Gault February 1st, 2006 12:23 PM

Video / Audio Production and Photo Gear

Video Lighting, Audio, and Photography Gear For Sale

Kit #1
Complete Lowel Video Light Kit Plus! $1,800

2 – Lowel Tota Lights with globes (new power outlets, minor scratches on back)
2 – Tota power cords (NEW)
1 – Lowel Gel Frame for Tota light use
2 – Lowel Pro Lights w/ globes (light use)
2 – Lowel four way barn doors
1 – Lowel barn door frame (used)
2 – Lowel Gel Frames for Pro (light use)
1 – Lowel V Light with globe (light use)
8 – Lowel V Replacement reflectors (NEW)
1 – Chimera Speed Ring for Lowel V (NEW)
1 – Photoflex Silverdome Softbox – Medium (24” x 36”) (light use)
1 – Photoflex 40 degree Fabric Grid – Medium (24” x 36”) (light use)
1 – Cool-Lux Mini Cool w/ 500w dimmer, stand adapter, & spare bulb (NEW)
4 – Color Tran Open Face 600w – Good Condition
1 – Smith Victor Open Face 600w with scrim & barn doors – Good Condition
4 – Uni Light Stands
1 – Lowel GO-85 Hard Shell Case with shoulder strap (light use)
1 – Lowel V Hard Shoulder Case
1 – Comprehensive padded grip bag (light use)
1 – Generic Hard Shell Case (heavy use)
1 – Photoflex FlexDrop - Cromakey Green Collapsible Background Kit (light use)
3 – Lowel Umbrellas – White, Soft Silver, and Bright Silver (light use)
1 – Lowel Gel Pack (new & light use)
1 – Bogen Heavy Duty Boom Swivel (light use)
1 – Bogen 33” adjustable boom arm (some scratches)
1 – 32” Stroboframe Pops Silver/White Reflector (light use)
4 – Shot bags - empty (NEW)
4 – Bill Holshevnikoff Video Lighting Series (light use)
Lighting Faces
Lighting Interviews
Color Correction & Filtration
Lighting Backgrounds
1 – Acme-Lite AC / DC Dual Video Light (no bulbs)
1 – Panasonic 1ccd Color Video Camera (?)
? – Misc. A-clamps, C-47’s, black wrap…

Kit #2 $1,200 – Great video interview kit

1 – Photoflex Starlite QL with new 1000 watt globe (light use)
1 – Photoflex Speed Ring Octo Connector (light use)
1 – Photoflex Silverdome NXT Softbox Large - 36” x 48” (light use)
1 – Mole Richardson Mini Mole Fresnel with globe (some scratches)
3 – Snoots for Mini Mole (light use)
1 – Photoflex Cinedome Softbox Medium 24” x 36” (light use)
1 – Light Tools 40 degree Fabric Grid Medium (NEW)
1 – LTM Pepper 100W Fresnel w/ barndoors and scrims (NEW)
2 – Bogen 3082 13’ Light Stands with casters (light use)
1 – Westcott 42” Silver / White Collapsible Reflector (NEW)

Kit #3 $300

2- Lowel Soft Light 2 1500 watts with globes and barn door (One has a small burn
in the silver reflector) These are the lights recommended in the book “Feature
Films at Used Car Prices”.

Kit #4 Audio for Video $175
1 - Shure MX184 Lavalier Condensor Microphone (New Mic)
3 – Single Tie Clips
2 - Foam Wind Screens
1 – Shure Soft case
1 – 25’ XLR – XLR audio cable

Kit #5 Photography Lighting $1500 – Perfect for a first time studio
Everything is in great working condition unless noted

1 - Norman 500 Power Pack
1 - Norman 400 Power Pack
1 - Norman 202 Power Pack
1 - Norman 125 Power Pack
3 - Norman FH4 Flash Heads w/ flash tubes & modeling lights
5 - Norman FH2 Flash Heads w/ flash tubes & 5” reflectors
2 - Norman 6” Reflectors for FH2 heads w/ modeling light sockets
4 - Norman Snoots (2 w/ modeling light sockets)
1 - Dynaphos DPS Pro Softbox Extra Large (36” x 48”)
1 - Dynaphos DPS Pro Softbox Extra Small (12” x 16”)
1 - Westcott Halo (very used)
1 - Westcott Silver Umbrella with black backing (very used)
6 - light stands (new)
1 - light stand bag (new)
4 - light stands (very used)
1 - Westcott Masterpiece Solid Muslin Background 10’ x 12’ Executive Gray
1 - Expanding Background Support Pole (NEW)
1 - Velbon Tripod Legs #CX687 & Velbon Velflo 9 PH368 Head
1 - Sync Cord
1 – Optical Slave

Kit #6 Audio Equipment $900 / best – Perfect for small church or home studio
Like-new condition!

1 – Behringer Eurodesk MX 2442A 24 channel mixer
1 – Behringer Eurodesk 150 power supply w/ SBK case
1 – SBK Race Mount Case with the following gear:
1 – Behringer Ultragain Pro Mic / Line Pre Amp MIC 2200
1 – Behringer Composer Pro Dynamics Processor MDX 2200
1 – Behringer Multigate Pro Quad Expander / Gate XR 4400
1 – Behringer Denoiser Noise Reduction System SNR-1000