DV Info Net

DV Info Net (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/)
-   Private Classifieds (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/private-classifieds/)
-   -   Private Classifieds listings from 2010 (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/private-classifieds/143456-private-classifieds-listings-2010-a.html)

Louis Maddalena March 10th, 2010 02:17 PM

Mac Pro Video edit system

Hello Guys,

I am now selling my baby because I need to be able to edit on the go and I feel bad that this computer never gets used any more. It should find its way into a nice new home where it can edit glorious video on a daily basis. I will hate to see it go, but I think I am going to need to make myself a portable studio with 17inch MBP's instead of this system...

Anyway.. enough on why it has to go but more about what you would be buying if you bought my mac, and prices I would like to get for it to follow.

First, the actual mac:
The Mac is an 8 core mac, each with with a clock speed of 3.0ghz. It has 12GB Ram, 3.32 TB of internal hard drive space, It has a NVIDIA GeForce 8800GT as well as an ATI Radeon HD 2600, along side those 2 video cards, it is also equipped with a Black Magic Decklink card (HD obviously), and 2 superdrives.

It currently runs Final Cut 7 beautifully, however, because of legal reasons I can not provide you with the copy installed because I will be keeping the discs for install on my next mac. If you want it to be installed, we can work out a deal where I can buy you discs to accompany the system and install it before I ship it out. It also handles the Adobe CS applications very beautifully. Never even a hic-up.

I would like to get for this box : 3,650 as mac2sell appraised the computer at 3150, with out the extra video card, or Black Magic Card (which I bought 2 years ago for 1200 at B&H) So I feel like adding 500 for the BM Card and ATI card is a good deal. However, let me know if you feel like you can make me an offer you think I would accept.

Along with the mac, I also have 2 Apple cinema displays (23 inch) that I would like to sell for $500 each.

Also a Dell 20 inch display that I will let go for $200.

If you buy all the items, I will let it go for 4,500, I know thats not a huge deal but it is about $300 off.

Buyer pays shipping and handling.

( I know I have the original box for the Mac Pro, I might have the original boxes for the displays I'll have to double check, but I do not have the original box for the dell monitor, I will however have it professionally packed in a new box)

Thanks for your interest,
Louis Maddalena

Marshall Staton March 10th, 2010 02:43 PM

Lens for 1/2" XDCAM

looking for a nice lens, doesn't have to be hd. marstaton4 at hot mail dot com

Steve Shovlar March 10th, 2010 03:39 PM

Reduced to $270 inc postage worldwide!

Russ Gutshall March 10th, 2010 05:11 PM

Russ G - RE 1/2 inch Canon lens for sale !

Hi Marshall -- I have an original owner Canon 1/2 inch SD lens for sale - model number YH 19 x 6.7 IRS SY 14 with 2X extender. Usable with Sony Ex-3 camera ! I have box, papers, etc.

Email me at russgutshall@hotmail.com - I can provide pictures, etc.

Paul Cronin March 10th, 2010 07:09 PM

Canon 7d with kit lens 28-135
Canon LP-E6 battery
Canon Battery charger
Original box and manual for 7d with disk
Canon camera strap
Two original cables

$1500 if I don't sell the camera for this I will just keep it.

Prashanna Jayaseelan March 10th, 2010 10:07 PM

Sold!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bruce Foreman March 10th, 2010 10:52 PM

Canon T1i Sold

Sold.

Thanks.

Kirk Graham March 11th, 2010 06:23 AM

sold!!!

all has been sold thanks

Robert Adams March 11th, 2010 07:24 AM

Available anywhere..

Should've said - The kit is in Zimbabwe at the moment (so I could get it to anywhere in Africa easily enough), or I can bring it up to the UK in April, and from there on to anywhere in the continental Europe.

Anmol Mishra March 11th, 2010 07:48 AM

Intensity Capture Station w/ 3 disk RAID - Sydney, Australia

For Sale is my BM Intensity capture station 1100 AUD. I can ship around Australia but its 50 bucks shipping and I will have to use road transport so it may take upto a week.
Payment preferred via bank deposit or paypal.
I made this like this gent here..
http://www.dvinfo.net/forum/canon-vi...e-station.html

I am offering a BRAND NEW w/ receipt Blackmagic Intensity Pro Card with this system. I will keep the older one and get a new one as it will help you with any warranty issues.
Original boxes available for all components used to assist with warranty claims.

My build includes 3x 400GB RAID 0 WD HDDs with Windows XP (will include XP license key)
1x SATA DVD+- burner
2GB RAM (XP cant really use much more)

Thermaltake LANBOX case as shown (this is impossible to obtain in Australia, as I bought the version with a handle - look in the link above).
A small 7inch touchscreen Lilliput LCD (slightly different from the one used in the link above).
Intel E4400 Core 2 Duo CPU (Can be easily OC'ed to 3GHz).
Thermaltake TR2-550W PSU
Gigabyte GeForce 8500 GT Graphics Card
GIGABYTE GA-G33M-DS2R LGA 775 Intel G33 Micro ATX Intel Motherboard
2GB 4X 512MB Kingston Ram

It captures uncompressed and MJPEG.

Troy Davis March 11th, 2010 09:49 AM

DVtec Multirig Pro

Looking to purchase a dv multirig pro. If possible, would love to have the tripod mounting accessory and velcro belt.

Andy Tejral March 11th, 2010 03:26 PM

Price reduced:$2500

Don't make me go to c/l or ebay! Please!

Steve Shovlar March 11th, 2010 04:59 PM

Now a bargain bucket price of $255.

Sherri Nestico March 11th, 2010 05:15 PM

Sony HVR-V1U, Firestore FS-5 and FS-4 HD Pro

I am selling my gear as I have gone the tapeless route.

The V1U has seen little action. I have used it a couple of times on work assignments and for a family wedding. I'd say I've used it maybe 10 total hours.

Both of my Firestores have similarly had light use. I have the bracket and swivel shoe mount for the FS-4 and the handle bracket for the FS-5. The FS-4 and FS-5 are 60gb models.

I am willing to sell the items individually. PM me for prices. Photos available on request. Thanks!

Stephen Mick March 11th, 2010 06:03 PM

Bump.

Now willing to include one of the Swit batteries with the package.

Ken Grohs March 11th, 2010 08:09 PM

JVC TM910SU 9" 4:3/16:9 Portable Field Monitor

8 Attachment(s)
Selling my excellent++ condition JVC TM-910SU color monitor.
Works perfectly, no issues. No screen burn. No dead pixels.

Complete info on this can be found on the JVC Pro Website
Instruction manual is Located Here

NTSC/PAL capability
AC or 12VDC power with included Anton-Bauer battery plate
300 line horizontal resolution
High quality comb filter
Underscan, Blue Check, Pulse Cross, Color Off
2 video inputs, Y/C input
Selectable aspect ratio (4:3, 16:9)

Includes a Portabrace MO-910SU Monitor Case in perfect condition.
Made to stay on the monitor at all times, providing protection, ventilation, convenience and comfort while carrying.
A very deep fold-away visor shields the screen in strong light and folds over screen for protection in transit.
The fold-up, adjustable incline pedestal, allows positioning of monitor at many angles.

Also includes the AC power cord, suede Portabrace shoulder strap (not pictured)

Asking $235.00 + shipping

-Ken

Stephen Mick March 11th, 2010 08:39 PM

Charger

Dolgin Dual Charger has been sold.

Steve S. Kim March 11th, 2010 08:43 PM

Steadicam Pilot-AA with Steadistand, Like New

$3600 (Retail $3895 + $195) Steadicam Pilot-AA with Steadistand.

Price includes shipping and paypal fees. Local pickup in Los Angeles is available for a reduced price. The Steadicam is like new with the exception of the baseplate which has some marks from mounting my camera on it a few times. Still has plastic film over LCD.

Links: http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/494659-REG/Steadicam_PILOT_AA_Pilot_AA_Camera_Stablization_System.html
http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/422581-REG/Steadicam_601_7910_601_7910_SteadiSTAND_for_Merlin.html

I've sold several items here on dvinfo as well as fred miranda. I can dig up the links if desired.

Corey Munns March 11th, 2010 09:44 PM

found a kit

thanks guys for all the replies

Anmol Mishra March 11th, 2010 11:20 PM

Matthews M25 Fluid Head Tripod - pickup or ship Australia wide

Check this review out..
Tripod Review: Matthews M25
Matthews M25

1x Matthews M25 Fluid Head Tripod 250/-
This is a top rated fluid head tripod that excellent for HD cameras as it provides very smooth fluid movement.
Available with the soft padded carry bag.
Bag has some scratches on it but tripod is in excellent condition.

Larry Huntington March 12th, 2010 12:50 AM

Item sold.

Item has sold.

Henry Olonga March 12th, 2010 05:39 AM

4 Months old GH1 PAL - Stock lens plus Nikon mount adaptor

Hey people - only interested in selling to buyers from the UK.

I bought the GH1 about December last year and it hasn't done it for me. Takes great stills but I have plenty of better options in the 5D and my Sigma SD14 and DP1.

Couldn't get past the codec issues. So for sale is a boxed GH1 camera hardly used - not more than a few short clips and a handful of photos.It is in superlative condition.

I also bought a lens adaptor that allows for the use of 35mm AI Nikon lenses so I will throw that in for free.This is the PAL version so it only has PAL frame rates.

PM me to make an offer.

Kirk Graham March 12th, 2010 06:49 AM

Porta-Brace Rain Cover for XHA1

Porta brace rain cover like new never used outside $80 shipped

Rochelle Morris March 12th, 2010 07:57 AM

Glidecam X-10 Dual Support Arm Stabilizer

We bought this in December but haven't used it - valued at US 2100...sell for AUD1600 ONO

The GLIDECAM X-10 is a professional camera stabilization system designed for cameras weighing up to 6 pounds when used with the Glidecam 2000 Pro, or for cameras weighing from 4 to 10 pounds when used with the Glidecam 4000 Pro. The GLIDECAM X-10 system will allow you to walk, run, go up and down stairs, shoot from moving vehicles and travel over uneven terrain without any camera instability or shake.

Upgrades from Smooth Shooter
The X-10 comes with both sections of its support arm being able to move vertically, whereas the Smooth Shooter comes with only the front section of its support arm being able to move vertically. Also, the X-10 comes with a trimmable arm-to-vest connector, whereas the Smooth Shooter's arm-to-vest connector is not trimmable.
Support Arm Movement
The GLIDECAM X-10'S support arm can be boomed up and down, as well as pivoted in and out, and side-to-side. It is the combined booming and pivoting action of the support arm that isolates your motions from the camera in a way that creates smooth camera footage.
Support Vest
The Glidecam X-10 support vest is lightweight, comfortable and can be adjusted to fit a wide range of operators. High endurance, dual density, EVA foam padding and integral T6 aluminum alloy create a vest which can hold and evenly distribute the weight of the system across the operator's shoulders, back, and hips. For safety, quick release, high impact buckles allow the vest to be removed quickly.

David H. Brown March 12th, 2010 07:57 AM

The camera is sold, accessories still available

Camera module is sold. Lenses, power supply and cable are all available.

David H. Brown March 12th, 2010 07:59 AM

Sold

Softube is sold

Stephen Mick March 12th, 2010 10:06 AM

Batteries

The 2 Swit Batteries have been sold.

All that remains is the package as listed in post #1, with the added extra Swit battery.

Vasco Dones March 12th, 2010 10:12 AM

Sennheiser ME66/K6

Sennheiser ME66/K6 Shotgun Mic (excellent condition, very light use, w/ original case)
+ Rycote Softie for ME66/K6
+ Sennheiser MZQ6 Camera Mount Adapter
+ Azden SMH-1 Camera Shock Mount

$390 + shipping
(PayPal only)

If you need pix, please PM me:
vasco [at] donesmedia.net

Vasco Dones

Louis Maddalena March 12th, 2010 11:15 AM

nobody interested?

I guess I should sweeten the deal.. will include walcom tablet, and NEW (only purchased 48 hours ago, but I am using them now)

I spent more than $15,000 on this computer new, just over a year ago... this is a great deal!

Ethan Thompson March 12th, 2010 11:37 AM

XL1 + tons of accessories - $865

This XL1 is in full working condition. I am selling it to help pay for upgrading my equipment. This auction includes all of the following items. Paypal only. Cost is $865, free shipping. If you're interested or have any questions just send an email to ethan(@)jptmedia(.)com

Minus the ()

- XL1
- 3 BP945 and 1 BP930
- Canon CH-910 Dual Battery Charger and Canon DC920 DC coupler
- Case - The case has my business name on the back. See the picture below for reference.
- 4 Channel Stereo RadioShack Mixer
- Polaroid Portable DVD player used as a monitor. It does come with the video cord, but does not come with the charger cord. But one can be picked up for pretty cheap.
- Jag35 ST 35mm adapter along with a Canon FD 50mm 1.8 lens - Comes with adapters to make it fit the 72mm thread on the XL1
- 2xTelephoto Lens, .45 Wide Angle Lens, Achromat

Below are some links to images of the package.

http://img51.imageshack.us/img51/9247/camerapic.jpg

http://img46.imageshack.us/img46/7549/lcdj.jpg

http://img502.imageshack.us/img502/9506/jag35st.jpg

http://img38.imageshack.us/img38/3962/mixeran.jpg

http://img641.imageshack.us/img641/4...sideofcase.jpg

http://img176.imageshack.us/img176/1563/frontofcase.jpg

http://img695.imageshack.us/img695/7960/lenses.jpg

James Fazzaro March 12th, 2010 11:39 AM

I'm interested. Right now I'm out of town but will be back on Monday. I live in NJ, any chance I could swing by NYC for a look see?
Thanks,
James F

Ken Scott March 12th, 2010 01:44 PM

Genus Matte Box and 4x4 Grad ND filters

I am looking for a Genus Matte Box (or rail mount Matte Box) and some 4x4 Glass Grad ND filters.

I'm in the Los Angeles, Ca area.

Thanks,

Ken

Takashi Doscher March 12th, 2010 03:15 PM

Sold!

Sold, Thank you!

Greg Donovan March 12th, 2010 03:32 PM

Got the lights today.

Dave is great to deal with, don't hesitate to buy from him.

Greg

Trevor Meeks March 12th, 2010 04:24 PM

AT875, MM-1 and Softie have sold. The AT897 and ME67/K6 as well as both XLR cables are still available.

Thanks!

Stephen Mick March 12th, 2010 04:38 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Pics added (I think)…

Louis Maddalena March 12th, 2010 08:11 PM

James,

I'm in the NYC area, but really in New Jersey so you can definitely stop by and check out the system..

Shoot me an e-mail when you know when you would like to stop by and i'll let you know if that is good for me.

Louis

Paul Cronin March 12th, 2010 08:33 PM

Off the market please close thread.

Carlo Zanella March 13th, 2010 12:13 AM

dvrig PRO dvtech

I have the DVRIG PRO from DVtech. For some pictures, go to this 7D thread

http://www.dvinfo.net/forum/canon-eo...-combo-7d.html in case you are interested.

Yes, you can mount it to a tripod (just get a quickrelease plate like the one shown).

Price $250

Carlo Zanella
The Santa Fe TV Show

Reed Gidez March 13th, 2010 06:58 AM

BUMP and Price Lowered!

Now $525 Shipped CONUS.

Anyone??