DV Info Net

DV Info Net (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/)
-   Private Classifieds (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/private-classifieds/)
-   -   Private Classifieds listings from 2010 (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/private-classifieds/143456-private-classifieds-listings-2010-a.html)

Tom Robertson December 16th, 2010 10:06 AM

Body includes battery & charger, and all that came with it when new.

Paul Cascio December 16th, 2010 10:12 AM

Still available

Denny Bryant December 16th, 2010 10:51 AM

Price drop!

*** Price Drop ***

$100 shipped (to anywhere in the continental US) for the 1 gig units WITH the mic.

I need to sell these things. Thanks!

Clay Morton December 16th, 2010 11:53 AM

re:

Thanks for the advice. I think I need the adapter, because my goal is to have a more solid base to attach a tripod plate to.

-Clay

Jared Teter December 16th, 2010 01:22 PM

Sold. Thank you.

John Dewey December 16th, 2010 05:00 PM

Bump

Lens is still available. $99.00 shipped.

Aaron Merrill December 17th, 2010 09:59 AM

FS: Fostex FR2 with Timecode MINT!

I'm selling my Fostex FR2 with Timecode and a free Portabrace case and strap. Mint condition. Practically brand new. Runs perfectly. Comes with power supply as well. Asking $1299. Email for pictures. Aaron

Jack Tran December 17th, 2010 02:27 PM

If you have messaged me and didn't get a response, im not quite sure why i am not receiving it.
So, post your questions here if just to be on the safe side.

As of 12/17 it is still available.

Daniel Epstein December 17th, 2010 03:54 PM

Panasonic HPX-170

Looking to buy a Panasonic HPX-170

Lowell Oswald December 17th, 2010 04:04 PM

GH1 body sold! Thanks Paul.

The 14-140 lens is still available.

Mark L. Whalen December 17th, 2010 04:17 PM

Sale pending.

Peter Phan December 17th, 2010 04:54 PM

Zoom H1, Canon 60D, ATR3350 Lavs, Rycote

Getting out of serious video and will only do as hobby, so these all go up for sale. All of the following were purchased from BH Photo and Video back in Sept/Oct of this year.

- Zoom H1 recorders (three of them).
Asking $90 each shipped, you pay paypal fees (will accept gift option with no fees). Used a handful of times... as in less than 5. Practically brand new and comes with everything as if it were new.

- Audio-Technica AT3350 Lav mics (three of them).
Asking $20 each shipped, you pay paypal fees (will accept gift option with no fees). Used a handful of times... as in less than 5. Practically brand new and comes with everything as if it were new. Only issue is I lost the little foam mic covers for each of them the first time I used them.
http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/664437-REG/Audio_Technica_ATR3350_ATR3350_Omnidirectional_Condenser_Lavalier.html

- Rycote Windjammers (two black, one white). BRAND NEW.
Asking $20 shipped, you pay paypal fees (will accept gift option with no fees)
http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/258926-REG/Rycote_065516.htmlhttp://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/253751-REG/Rycote_065514_Furry_Windjammer_for_Lavalier.html

I also have a Canon 60D for sale. I bought it brand new at Best Buy as an exchange for a dead 40D. The camera was used 1 day (one day) for my sister's wedding to shoot backup video. Total video use is approximately 2 hours of footage. Total shutter actuations is very very low... I'd venture to say about 20, but lets say less than 100 to be safe. The kit lens is brand new, as I have/had no use for it. Only opened/used items from this kit are the battery, charger, and body. Everything else is new/sealed and unused. I put on an LCD protector on the flip out LCD. No scratches on the camera. Comes with everything that a LEGIT kit comes with.

http://petertphan.com/pics/for_sale/60D.JPG

Price when I bought it was $1299.99 including the $100 Canon rebate. I will provide the receipt with the camera for warranty purposes.

So, I will call this camera ALMOST brand new IN BOX.

My price is firm at $1100 shipped. You pay paypal fees (no fees if you send it to me as a gift). I will not separate body from lens unless someone buys the lens first.

If someone wants to buy the whole shebang for a better deal PM me. My resale reputation on Photography-on-the.net, FredMirand, and eBay is flawless (all under the user drPheta)

Jeff Harper December 17th, 2010 05:12 PM

Velociraptor - now $125

Price lowered to $125 for this amazing 10K RPM drive. Brand new, NEVER used, still in original, sealed package.

Joe Marques December 17th, 2010 05:29 PM

Still available.

Giuseppe Pugliese December 18th, 2010 12:43 PM

Selling a DP1 8.9'' HD monitor with sun hood, battery holder, battery, and charger.

Selling a DP1 8.9'' HD monitor with sun hood, battery holder, battery, and charger. All comes in original factory boxes.

The monitor is in perfect condition, works perfectly, and has great resolution. This monitor is hard to find because its discontinued, and is still a great work horse. The body is sold metal and can really hold up in the field.

For more info:

9" Small LCD Monitor, On Camera Field Monitor - the DP1x by SmallHD

This sold for 1,000 plus accessories.

Asking price $750 w accessories in factory boxes, all in perfect condition.

PM me if interested.

Chad Whelan December 18th, 2010 12:56 PM

email sent

Sean Wilson December 18th, 2010 12:58 PM

JVC GY-HD110 with Accessories

3 Attachment(s)
Greetings,

I have a used JVC GY-HD110 camera with accessories for sale. The camera was delicately cared for and is in perfect condition. I'm asking $2150 for everything, but I'll consider offers.

I'm based in Waterloo, ON (near Toronto). I can also ship it if the buyer covers the cost.

Details:
JVC GY-HD110 Camera body
Stock Fujinon Lens (Th16 x 5.5 BRMU)
Stock microphone
2 Anton Bauer Camera Mounts
2 Anton Bauer Tandem AC Adapter/Chargers
JVC Battery AC Adapter/Charger
1 JVC Battery
Anton Bauer Ultra Light with Camera Mount
Impact Carrying Case
The DVInfo - Complete Guide to ProHD DVD (extremely informative video hosted by DVInfo's Tim Dashwood)
6-ft Firewire 400 cable
Audio cable (microphone jack to RCA)
MiniDV Head Cleaner
Air Duster
All user manuals

Free Extras:
Two Anton Bauer Batteries. The Trimpac battery works, but the Dionic battery no longer holds a charge. They both worked perfectly when I was using the camera, but they've only been maintained with the Anton Bauer Tandem charger, which hasn't kept them optimally conditioned.
4 new MiniDV tapes (1 is a JVC ProHD tape)

Camera Use:
Drum Hours: 85
Fan Hours: 126

The reason I'm selling this camera package is that I no longer work in cinematography. I used it sporadically for about a year, but I haven't used it at all since returning to software development full-time. The only operational issue I've ever had with the camera is that I find the sound recording quality isn't great. However, this may simply be an issue with the stock microphone.

Thanks for reading!
- Sean

Michael Galvan December 18th, 2010 12:59 PM

These have both sold!

Thanks to all interested!

Colin Levy December 18th, 2010 01:41 PM

Welp, I sortof let this drift away as I've been getting continued use out of my A1 over the past few months. Hah!

But I'd again like to see what interest there is. I've lowered the price from $3,400 (as was originally listed above) to $2,750.

Any takers?

http://www.colinlevy.com/other/sale/images/test.png

For sale: XH-A1 & Letus Extreme

--Colin

Mark L. Whalen December 19th, 2010 03:22 PM

Sold

SOLD. Thanks, Gene!

Charles Mabry December 19th, 2010 03:37 PM

Sony Hard Drive for Sony V1U's $650 obofree ship

1 Attachment(s)
I have this listed on ebay but I am willing to sell it to anyone from the forum. Its a Sony HVR-DR60 for the V1U. Will come with teh bracket to mount to camera and a battery. Make me an offer and its yours, I just need some extra cash for my MkII now. free shipping.

Jawad Mir December 19th, 2010 04:59 PM

FOR SALE IndiFocus Mini

1 Attachment(s)
I have some left over items from what I sold already. They haven't been used and are essentially as new

Indifocus Mini & Cine Pitch Driver Gear $115 Including Shipping.

Ron Wilk December 19th, 2010 07:33 PM

Panasonic HPX 170

For sale:
1. Panasonic HPX-170 and all accompanying accessories; original box.
2. #2 64GB P2 "E" series cards
3. PCD-35 P2 reader and computer interface.
4. Kata carry case.
All in pristine condition.
Asking $5000.00
ron@ronwilkfiction.com

Denny Bryant December 19th, 2010 09:00 PM

Zoom Commander basic $80 shipped

3 Attachment(s)
I'm selling a fully functional Zoom Commander (basic model) LANC digital zoom controller for $80 shipped.
You can read more about it here: Zoom Commander Digital Zoom Controller

Please let me know if you have any questions. You can contact me at megadrb AT gmail DOT com

Thanks!

Jason Garner December 19th, 2010 09:05 PM

Includes battery, charger, manual, mic shoe, remote, strap, and other accessory items.

Dearl Golden December 20th, 2010 09:28 AM

Canopus ADVC-300

1 Attachment(s)
Canopus Advanced Digital Video Converter.

Used to convert old VHS tapes to digital. No longer needed.

Includes the optional component video cable.

Asking $325.00 (Shipped/Insured/PayPal)

PayPal only. Ship to CONUS only.

Jason Ryman December 20th, 2010 09:53 AM

Still available?

John Huebbe December 20th, 2010 10:24 AM

Price Drop: $1875

Matt Lehman December 20th, 2010 10:52 AM

Which model is this indian matte box? Do you have the rail system for sale? What size are the foam donuts cut for?

Thank you!

Thanh Nguyen December 20th, 2010 04:03 PM

Back from oversea.

Update.

the package now come with Nikon E series 50mm f1.8

Nikon to Canon EOS adapter.

Price droped to $750 paypal and shipped anywhere in the US.

Let me know if you want more information.

Thanh Nguyen December 20th, 2010 04:17 PM

This item is SOLD

Thanh Nguyen December 20th, 2010 04:19 PM

beautiful bump price drop to $700

Ron Wilk December 20th, 2010 04:42 PM

Hi,
Just came across your post in re Panasonic HPX-170.
If you haven't already found what you've been looking for, I have an extremely low hour 170 in pristine condition, with all original packaging and accessories, 2 64 GB P2 cards, PCD-35 reader/writer, Kata case, UV filter, etc. I have been using my Sony PMW-350 for most of my video activity and have not been using the 170, which is still under warranty and has only 4 hrs on the meter. If you have any interest, you can contact me at:
ron@ronwilkfiction.com.

Regards,
Ron

Collis Davis December 20th, 2010 08:20 PM

Shure FP33 mixer

Hi, Kevin,

For some reason, I didn't get a notice in my email about your reply. So, today, I started to search for your listing, even forgotten its date!

Anyway, I downloaded the manual for FP33, and I have to say, this is quite a mixer given the myriad ways it can be configured.

If I decide to purchase it from you, it will be January or February if you can hold on to it for that long. Xmas time is upon us and I just bought my wife a Kindle e-book reader, so my funds are tight as we speak.

What I'll do is to check back with you after the New Year to see if it's still available, and we'll take it from there. But if you're eager to sell ASAP, then you should take advantage of the next inquiry about it from another party.

Thanks for your replies.

Collis

Dearl Golden December 21st, 2010 07:53 AM

1 Day Bump & Price Drop

Dropping price to $300.00.

Dale Peterson December 21st, 2010 09:45 AM

This item is sold. Thanks DVinfo!

Mestizo Devon December 21st, 2010 11:23 AM

Open to offers!

Jeff Harper December 21st, 2010 12:14 PM

$425 Price lowered

Price lowered to $425

Ron Wilk December 21st, 2010 12:28 PM

I neglected to mention that the 170 has only 4 hours on the meter and is still under warranty.

Lowell Oswald December 21st, 2010 01:46 PM

taking offers on the Panasonic 14-140 lens