DV Info Net

DV Info Net (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/)
-   Private Classifieds (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/private-classifieds/)
-   -   Private Classifieds listings from 2010 (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/private-classifieds/143456-private-classifieds-listings-2010-a.html)

Tom Chaney November 5th, 2010 04:48 PM

Hi Todd,

It doesn't appear that I can get that information with this camera, sorry.

I looked in the manual, went through the menu and did a search here, nothing came up.

As far as accessories, I have two batteries, the standard and the large BP-945. This camera has really great battery life.

I also have the component cable, the wide angle converter and that is it.

Like I said, I really only shot one doc with it.

There are pictures here.

Canon XHA1 - a set on Flickr

Make me an offer I can't refuse. :)

Tom

Alan Ortiz November 5th, 2010 05:15 PM

Sold. Thanks Joe!

Alan Ortiz November 5th, 2010 05:16 PM

Sale pending.

Alan Ortiz November 5th, 2010 05:19 PM

Bump, $425.

Lowell Oswald November 6th, 2010 10:51 AM

bump, anyone have any offers?

Michael Wisniewski November 6th, 2010 01:21 PM

Canon TA100 Quick Release Tripod Adapter US$60

4 Attachment(s)
Canon TA100 Quick Release Tripod Adapter
US$60

3 years old
barely used
for Canon camcorders

buyer pays shipping
paypal preferred

Lee Small November 6th, 2010 03:06 PM

Bogen Manfrotto 503HDV video head

Bogen Manfrotto 503HDV video head in excellent condition. Purchased new for use with my Canon XHA1. I have sold the camera and now I don't need this head.

Bogen Manfrotto 503HDV video head = $300

Lee Small November 6th, 2010 03:09 PM

EWA VXA Marine Bag + carrying case (Canon XHA1)

Paid $550 new. Used one time in my pool for testing. Didn't need it and sold the XHA1. $420

The VXA is the 10 meter depth housing for the Canon XH-A1 and XH-G1 digital HD camcorders. Designed specifically for these camcorders the model VXM housing is manufactured from double laminated PVC and has an integrated, optically neutral flat glass port. Perfect for snorkeling or shallow diving, sandy, dusty, humid or foul weather conditions this housing will give your camera the best possible protection whilst being fully operable. It has a pair of non-corrosive and seawater resistant clamping rails which fit together for perfect sealing. They tighten by means of knurled thumb screw knobs. The straps at the bottom allow weights to be attached for perfect buoyancy under water. It is supplied in a handy yellow carry-case which has a water-proof interior and zippered side-pocket. Includes:
* yellow carry-case which has a water-proof interior and zippered side-pocket
* manual for ewa-marine video housings
* initial supply of CD5
* foam padding
* CAF ring with 72 mm filter thread adapters

Manufacturer's link:
ewa-marine:*VXA underwater housing for Canon XH-A1 and XH-G1 digital HD camcorders

Lee Small November 6th, 2010 03:11 PM

Panasonic LUMIX DMC-LX3 + Many Extras

I have purchased a new camera and no longer need my Panasonic Lumix DMC-LX3 and the accessories listed below. Everything was purchased new by me...$325

Panasonic Lumix DMC-LX3 - Small scratch in upper left surround of the LCD view screen (cosmetic, see picture)
Panasonic Lumix DMC-LX3 Camera Strap
Panasonic Lumix DMC-LX3 Lens Cap
Panasonic Lumix DMC-LX3 Leather Case (NICE!)
Panasonic Lumix DMC-LX3 Battery + Battery Case
Two (2) Non-Panasonic Batteries for Panasonic Lumix DMC-LX3 + 2 Battery Cases
Panasonic Lumix DMC-LX3 Battery Charger
Panasonic Lumix DMC-LX3 A/V Cable
Bower Lens Barrel Adapter Tube for Panasonic LX3 52mm (more popular size for filters)
Boxwave ClearTouch Anti-Glare screen protector for Panasonic Lumix DMC-LX3

Bonus: Gorilla Pod (small)

Lee Small November 6th, 2010 03:13 PM

EWA VXV20 Marine Bag + carrying case (Canon HV20/30/40)

Paid $300 new and used one time in my pool for testing. Sold my HV30, so I don't need this any longer. $200

The VHV20 is the 10 meter depth housing for the Canon Hv20, HV30 or HV40 high definition digital camcorders. Designed specifically for these camcorders, the housing is manufactured from double laminated PVC and has an integrated, optically neutral flat glass port. Perfect for snorkeling or shallow diving, sandy, dusty, humid or foul weather conditions this housing will give your camera the best possible protection whilst being fully operable.

It has a pair of non-corrosive and seawater resistant clamping rails which fit together for perfect sealing. They tighten by means of knurled thumb screw knobs. It is supplied in a handy yellow carry-case which has a water-proof interior and zippered side-pocket.

Manufacturer's link:
ewa-marine:*VHV20 underwater housing for video cameras or camcorders

Tom Robertson November 6th, 2010 04:57 PM

Offers anyone?

Tom Robertson November 6th, 2010 05:00 PM

$395.00 shipped !!!

Darren Smith November 6th, 2010 09:52 PM

PAYMENT RECEIVED - SOLD - Thread closed

Thank you for looking

Chris Davis November 6th, 2010 10:44 PM

Still available.

Michael Wisniewski November 6th, 2010 10:44 PM

item has been sold

Paul Cascio November 7th, 2010 07:23 AM

Email sent.

Luc De Wandel November 7th, 2010 08:42 AM

Hi Mike,

I'm afraid there's a misunderstanding. Just checked on the Cool Lights site and the new price they mention for the Speed Softbox is $99. So probably we're not talking about the same item. Sorry for that!

Mike Meyerson November 7th, 2010 09:31 AM

it's the same...sort of...but I am also including the light fixture too, which new is an additional $69 + s & h.

So to be clear, I'm selling everything except for the bulb...not just the actual softbox.

John Brinks November 7th, 2010 01:15 PM

does it include the specialized screws that are used to attach it to the camera...

Luc De Wandel November 7th, 2010 01:45 PM

Just to make sure we're talking about the same product: is the item you're selling denominated CL-SPSB256 by Cool Lights, or is it rather the CL-SPSB600?

Sorry for my ignorance, but I don't find the item 'light fixture' anywhere on the Cool Lights site. Could you describe what this is or give me a link to the description on the site?

Thanks!
Luc

Mike Meyerson November 7th, 2010 02:08 PM

when you buy just the "speed softbox" from them (for $99), it's just the softbox with no actual light.

this is what I have...minus the bulb...(part # CL-S1PKIT56)
CL-SFT1P Speed Softbox Kit 5600K (No Stand) - Cool Lights USA

sorry, I should have posted the link originally to avoid any confusion.

Luc De Wandel November 7th, 2010 02:44 PM

OK Mike, then we're talking about something completely different. I'm looking for the Speed Softbox for the LED 600 fixture. Sorry about that. Succes with the sale!
Luc

Jim Nogueira November 7th, 2010 06:30 PM

Sony LCS-VCB Camcorder Carrying Case

Sony LCS-VCB carrying case in excellent condition. Well padded case with 2 exterior side zippered pouches, a large front zippered pouch, dual carry straps with an overlapping grip, adjustable shoulder strap
and a rain cover. I used it with a Sony FX-1 and a Z5U. It fits many similar sized camcorders.

Dimensions (Approx.) : 23 5/8" x 11 13/16" x 9 11/13" (600 x 300 x 250mm)
Weight (Approx.) : 4 lbs, 5 oz (2 Kg)

$125 shipped. PayPal preferred.

http://h1.ripway.com/jmnvideo/DSC_0003.JPG

http://h1.ripway.com/jmnvideo/DSC_0002.JPG

Jim Nogueira November 7th, 2010 07:08 PM

Nikon 18-105mm f/3.5-5.6G ED VR AF-S DX lens

Lightly used DX VR lens in excellent condition. I bought it new two years ago from B & H with a D90 kit, but replaced it with 18-200mm lens. It comes with Nikon LC-67 lens cap, Nikon LF1 back cover, Nikon lens bag, Nikon HB-32 lens hood and original box. The glass and body are scratch free, and the lens zooms and focuses perfectly.

$240 shipped. PayPal preferred.

http://h1.ripway.com/jmnvideo/DSC_0052.JPG

http://h1.ripway.com/jmnvideo/DSC_0053.JPG

Michael Wisniewski November 7th, 2010 07:49 PM

Yes it includes the 4 screws that attach to the bottom of Canon cameras and it also includes 2x 1/4 20 screws to attach the adapter to a tripod.

Mike Kornely November 7th, 2010 08:02 PM

Canon 7D Package

Canon 7D body in mint condition. $1250
2 SanSisk16gb Extreme IV UDMA Cards $130 Each
Spare Battery LP E6 $50
Canon EFS 15-85 IS f3.5-5.6 Lens w/filter $600
Polarizing Filter $170
Rode Stereo Video Mic $200
Zacuto Target Shooter $350

I would like to sell the camera, lens, cards, extra battery as a package. The lens comes with a protective UV filter, not listed. If you buy the everything, take another 5% off. Also I'll include a Hoodman viewfinder for this camera, but I would recommend getting something better.

Prices include shipping and insurance. Payment by Paypal Original boxes and all accessories included.

This camera was purchased last September 09 and used to shoot a short film. It was used primarily for second camera shots and on a Steadicam Merlin – a nice combo.

Although the lens is not particularly fast, it is very useful. Equivalent to the 24-105mm on the 5D, it is a great walk around lens with a very useful WA at one end and a nice portraiture length at the other. Few people who shoot people on the move in HD would want to shoot at less than f4.0. And it is still quite useful to achieve nice bokeh at longer lengths.

I had hoped that the camera would be useful for my day job in news. But I really never found the opportunity to work it in. So I’m selling it. It’s been used very little and is in mint condition with a screen protector in the back glass.

Pictures of everything at Canon 7D and Accessories - a set on Flickr

If you want to see how the video out of this camera looks, check out YouTube - All Along Opening shots, well everything shot moving on a merlin, is this 7D. Main camera was an EX3. They match pretty nicely.

Laszlo Horvath November 7th, 2010 10:16 PM

SONY EX1 or 1R

I need one in good condition, if possible extra memory cards and batteries.
Let me know, if you have one!
Thanks

Scott Frick November 7th, 2010 11:12 PM

Dsr-250

Sold it yesterday!

Tom Chaney November 8th, 2010 03:48 AM

Hi Mike,

Want to trade for an XH A1?

Regards,

Tom Chaney

Jim Cowan November 8th, 2010 10:05 AM

re: Rolls MX422

Hi Barry,
Is the Rolls still available? Is it available for local pickup?

thanks
jim cowan

Dave Gosley November 8th, 2010 10:07 AM

Is this kit sold?

Matthijs Dam November 8th, 2010 10:10 AM

Sony XDCam with Fujinon lens

Hello forum users!

For sale:
1 Sony XDcamHD PDW-F355
http://www.wired.com/images_blogs/ga...gle_lg%201.jpg

1 Fujinon TV Lens XS17 X 5.5BRM-M38
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/...500_AA300_.jpg

1 Manfrotto Pro Video System w/ 525MVB Professional Video Tripod Legs (Black), 519 Pro Video Fluid Head, and MBAG100P Padded Case
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41YPEVYZERL.jpg

This setup is now almost 2 years old. Always been inside a studio, barely used.

I don't want to place the price here yet.
Let me know if you are interested and we'll talk business ;)

Barry Gribble November 8th, 2010 10:11 AM

Jim,

I'm currently in DC on a gig, and the mixer is here (not using it for the gig). I can ship it, or I will back in LA in early December and someone could pick it up then.

Mike Kornely November 8th, 2010 10:20 AM

Hi Tom, Thanks for the offer...

but I'm really just interested in selling.

Best, Mike K

Mike Kornely November 8th, 2010 10:26 AM

Price reduction on the Sandisk cards.

After I posted this I double checked price of these cards on ebay. They seem to be going for around $85 now, so that'll be my price on them. Also the rotating polarizing filter is the one made by Fader. Original cost on this item was around $220.

Edward Calabig November 8th, 2010 12:22 PM

I had a question regarding the item: is it possible to add a mid level spreader if I bought the one with it on the bottom? Thanks!

Mike Meyerson November 8th, 2010 01:37 PM

sorry Luc, I should have been more specific...I didn't know there was more than 1 speed-softbox.

Stephen J. Williams November 8th, 2010 02:28 PM

450$ (+S&H) any takers?

Kelly Langerak November 8th, 2010 03:27 PM

Now $45 for each card

and $100 for the Mic

Steve Rawls November 8th, 2010 03:52 PM

Sold

JVC HM100 has SOLD !