DV Info Net

DV Info Net (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/)
-   Private Classifieds (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/private-classifieds/)
-   -   Private Classifieds listings from 2010 (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/private-classifieds/143456-private-classifieds-listings-2010-a.html)

Guy Bruner November 3rd, 2010 02:18 PM

Sold.

The licenses are sold.

Stephen J. Williams November 3rd, 2010 02:52 PM

HV40 plus underwater case.

3 Attachment(s)
Hey Guys...

I just picked up a T2i and I'm starting to think that I don't need my HV40 anymore. This camera is in great condition. I've used the same tapes from day one (Panasonic 63AMQ)

stock battery 1200mah
2 larger batteries both 2600mah

I'm also throwing in the sony sportspack SPK-HCB underwater case. I've had this on the shelf back when I owned a sony handycam. The HV40 fits perfectly inside but unfortunately the outside controls don't work for this camera. I would just press record, slide it in, and point and shoot.

$550 (buyer pays S&H)

Steve Williams

Alan Ortiz November 3rd, 2010 03:38 PM

Just for clarification: the two models you have left- do they come with all the packaging and accessories, and also, are they US models?

Thanks!

Brian Tori November 3rd, 2010 04:05 PM

$500 going once..going twice...

The lens and battery alone are worth $300.

Chip Thome November 3rd, 2010 05:11 PM

Hi Alan,

The one currently on Ebay has the box and it appears all it came with except for anything associated with the lens. The bags the accessions shipped in may or may not be there, most of the cardboard separators inside the box are, if not all. I purchased it used and from a seller here in the states, the menus were in English so I have to assume it is a US model.

The other one I will sell for $725 plus shipping, that one I purchased from an authorized US Panny dealer brand new on 9-4-2010. It has warranty as long as hacking it doesn't void that. Everything is there and I will include a copy of the invoice and unfilled in registration card to the next purchaser. That one was used for a 1.2 hour shoot, some still images etc. I just remembered, there are two extra new aftermarket batteries that will come with the one I purchased new as well.

Stephen J. Williams November 3rd, 2010 07:08 PM

Manfrotto 127 tripod dolly

2 Attachment(s)
All three wheels run smooth. I only used this dolly once to shoot a wedding. All the components (wheels, locks, straps, ect.) are in great condition. Only minor scratches from sitting in my closet.

80$ (plus S&H)

Jawad Mir November 3rd, 2010 07:11 PM

sold it. thanks

Stephen J. Williams November 3rd, 2010 07:20 PM

Lens bundle with Nikon mount

3 Attachment(s)
I picked up some older style nikon mount lenses when I was experimenting with DOF adapters.
There all Manual focus and Manual aperture control. I also have a static DIY DOF adapter. All the glass is in great shape.

- 50mm Nikon
-28mm vivitar
-300mm tele-lentar
-anamoriphic lens (55mm)

$100 (plus S&H)

Steve

Thanh Nguyen November 3rd, 2010 07:35 PM

Hey Greg.

The banding issue is with the cmos sensor, but with the high bitrate hack that seem to help a little bit but not all gone. I dont see any issue with mine (the first one i still have). I dont want to put any time on this camera as i advertise it as brand new. i hope that help

Steve Rawls November 3rd, 2010 09:07 PM

JVC HM100 Like New

JVC HM100 with accessories. Like new, only 21 hours on the meter, purchased specifically as a "B" roll camera to be used on our Glidecam rig with our EX-1 but now that the project is complete we no longer need the HM100. Camera and accessories were purchased new from B&H Photo on 5/25/10 and still under warranty.
Comes with:
(3) Three new JVC BN-VF823U Batteries
(4) Four Delkin Pro SDHC Class 6 150x 16 GB cards
(2) Two Battery Chargers
(1) One Auto Charger
(1) Hoodman
(1) Remote Control
(1) UV Filter - on the camera since day one.
(1) Tiffen Circular Polarizer
(1) Pelican 1500 Hardcase
Cords, cables and owners manual.

$2900.00 plus shipping

Steve
830-992-0209
steve@greendogpictures.com
Email me for photos...

Damian Heffernan November 4th, 2010 04:16 AM

any chance you'd just sell the glidetrack? (have a bunch of tripods :))

Glynn Morgan November 4th, 2010 06:08 AM

I'll get back to you ASAP, I originally intended to courier it inside Australia, but I'll checkout the shipping requirements if you're interested.

Greg Omelchuck November 4th, 2010 08:12 AM

I will take the bundle. How well does the 35mm adapter work and what kind of anamorphic lens?

What should I do to get you the money? I have a paypal account.

Greg

Greg Omelchuck November 4th, 2010 08:20 AM

Hey Steve,

I will take this along with the lens bundle if still available.

Thanks

Greg

Min Lee November 4th, 2010 09:19 AM

Indi Snap gear in SF Bay Area

I bought a 70mm snap gear but it turns out it's not compatible with my Cavision follow focus. I'd like to sell it for $30 locally around San Francisco Bay Area rather than pay return shipping and re-stocking fee. It's in completely new condition, it literally came in the mail yesterday. Buy it from me and it'll save you $10 in shipping and have it immediately to test out on your setup. I'm also doing a lot of traveling so I'll be in vegas this weekend and LA in the 11/20 and 12/5 if anyone there wants to meet up.

https://indisystem.com/products/snap_gears

email min (at) fuglee (dot) org or call 323-6FUGLEE (323-638-4533)

Chip Thome November 4th, 2010 09:24 AM

As of right now, everything except the one I purchased brand new has been sold or committed awaiting payment.

Jan Mitacek November 4th, 2010 09:49 AM

Price reduction

New price for the bundle: 2600 EUR.

Will sell the items separetly, make me an offer.

Pics on request.

Greg Chisholm November 4th, 2010 11:20 AM

not quite sure how you figure the arm is not included? the kit is complete. Some of the cables were customized to suit my camera.

Greg

Stu Siegal November 4th, 2010 11:38 AM

Still available. Offers?

Mike Meyerson November 4th, 2010 01:31 PM

CANON EF Lens 50mm f/1.8

lightly used, excellent condition...shot this music video with it (in a VERY dark club)... YouTube - The Gilfords "Video Killed The Radio Star" MUSIC VIDEO

an amazing little lens. $85 shipped (US)...paypal only. Only selling because I got a really nice deal on a 50mm f/1.4.

Mike Meyerson November 4th, 2010 02:14 PM

COOL Lights "Speed Softbox"

For sale...COOL LIGHTS "Speed Softbox" *****does not include bulb or stand*******

Includes the light fixture, stand adapter, speed softbox w/ grid & silk, large & small carrying case.

lightly used, in perfect condition.

$125 shipped. paypal only please.

Ethan Cooper November 4th, 2010 03:11 PM

Sorry for the confusion. I looked at the B&H listing & somehow missed the arm being in there. On second glance I'm not sure how I missed that.

Randy Panado November 4th, 2010 03:50 PM

There is a kit that is sled only so you might have clicked on a link containing that particular package.

Luc De Wandel November 4th, 2010 04:19 PM

Would you consider shipping it to Belgium if I accept your asking price? I pay Paypal of course.

Larry Huntington November 4th, 2010 06:55 PM

Obo

Any offers welcome. I'm re-posting on ebay soon. Thanks.

Eric Savetsky November 4th, 2010 07:52 PM

Price Reduced

I still have this lens and have lowered the price to $900.

Michael Wisniewski November 4th, 2010 08:47 PM

Thanks Jim! Glad to know it arrived safe and sound. Nice to do business with you.

Edward Calabig November 4th, 2010 10:19 PM

FS: Libec Zoom Control ZC-3DV (never used)

I'm selling a like new Libec ZC-3DV. It has never been used in anyway. It comes the original box/manual and fits most cameras with a LANC or cam remote jack.

Here's it is on bhphotovideo with more info:
http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/produc...ec_ZC_3DV.html
Asking $70

Tom Chaney November 5th, 2010 04:03 AM

Hi Gang,

I'm about to put this thing on ebay, I thought I would try to keep it in the family, but no one here seems to be interested.

Here's a link to some photos.

Canon XHA1 - a set on Flickr

I'm seeing these things going for anywhere from $1,400 to $2,200, and this one is in great condition.

Make me an offer if you are interested.

Regards,

Tom Chaney

tom@tomchaney.com

Darren Smith November 5th, 2010 05:22 AM

SOLD - Pending payment

The combo has been sold pending payment - thank you

Glynn Morgan November 5th, 2010 06:55 AM

Still open for inquiries about this ex3.

Brian Tori November 5th, 2010 08:05 AM

Final price...$450+shipping

Stu Siegal November 5th, 2010 09:01 AM

Item Sold.

Jeff Harper November 5th, 2010 09:51 AM

Vegas 9 License

I am selling my Vegas 9 license to any interested party for $140. I accept payment via Paypal.

Upon sale I'll contact Sony and transfer license to you.

If interested contact me via the email link here.

Jeff

Mike Meyerson November 5th, 2010 10:23 AM

Luc....I'll ship to Belgium if you're willing to pay a little extra to cover shipping.

Jeff Brewer November 5th, 2010 10:31 AM

Still looking for a buyer. Price dropped to $4000.

Todd Mizomi November 5th, 2010 02:55 PM

How many hours on the heads and what accessories are included besides the wide angle lens? (batteries, etc)

I might be interested, but I live in Hawaii.

Scott Brickert November 5th, 2010 02:56 PM

Still available.

Luc De Wandel November 5th, 2010 04:27 PM

Hi Mike,

the problem is that when any goods coming from the US enter this silly country, I have to pay 28% import taxes, so I was hoping you would take the extra shipping cost for your account. In return I'm not knibbling on your asking price.
Let me know what you think.

regards
Luc

Mike Meyerson November 5th, 2010 04:31 PM

Luc...let me see how much it'll cost to ship. Email me your address.