DV Info Net

DV Info Net (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/)
-   Private Classifieds (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/private-classifieds/)
-   -   Private Classifieds listings from 2010 (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/private-classifieds/143456-private-classifieds-listings-2010-a.html)

Jaser Stockert January 31st, 2010 12:53 PM

Canon 7D

Canon 7D for sale. Mint condition. Not used often. Body only, plus original accessories in the box. Canon USA warranty. $1550 or best offer. Paypal accepted and will ship to paypal verified address only. thanks.

Stephen J. Williams January 31st, 2010 06:13 PM

DVX100B up for sale or trade....

I'm looking to find a B cam for my HD200U... I have a DVX100B with about 100 hours in great working and cosmetic condition, just sitting in my closet untouched...
The kit includes; 3 batteries (2 5600mah) (1 stock), charger and cables, and carrying case...
Looking to unload for 1100$
I'll also consider trade for HV30/HV40 like models...

Steve

Ger Griffin January 31st, 2010 07:17 PM

Still available

David Chia January 31st, 2010 10:12 PM

4x4 Grad Filters (NEW)

They are brand new, not opened or used. They are still in their plastic bags.

Brand : Formatt
Made in U.K
I've got three of them.
They are :
Coral 5 grad
Chocolate 1 grad
Coral 1/2 grad

Asking U.S$100 + Shipping (Registered postage only) for all three. Selling only as a set
Item is in NSW Australia, will ship overseas. Paypal

Email: davidchiaemail@yahoo.com
Picture of filters attached

Kees van Duijvenbode February 1st, 2010 09:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chris Hurd (Post 1474833)
I just spoke to the seller by phone (who picked up on the first ring) and he told me there was indeed a problem with this shipment -- apparently the package sat in a postal center for nearly a month with insufficient postage to go overseas. It was returned to the seller, who has rearranged shipping. Kees should have it within ten or twelve days or so. I've sent the tracking number to him via email. Hope this helps,

Chris, would you be so kind to dubble check with the guy if the tracking number is the right one? According to USPS the package with that number has arrived in the Netherlands. Dutch post services confirms that but they tell me that package is to be delivered to somebody else at the other end of the Netherlands. So it seems that the package with that number isn't my package at all.

Andy Tejral February 1st, 2010 01:40 PM

Panasonic HMC150

I bought this camera for a project last summer. I haven't used it since and need to sell it. I LOVE this camera--very ergonomic, great features, and, oh yeah, it makes a great image. I'll have to go back to my non-ergonomic HV20...

I have the camera with all accessories plus big battery (vw-vbg6 5.8Ah). Hoodman H400 LCD shade. $2700. Operation time = 8123h Missing one XLR cover.

Petrol PWB-HDV $90 (no additional charge for dog hair*)

Two Transcend 16Gb class 6. One Panasonic 16b class 6. $80

First preference to people in the NYC area. I would like to try to sell it locally so that you can inspect it and pay cash. Otherwise, terms negotiable.

*I'll try to get most of it off...

Marty Hudzik February 1st, 2010 07:41 PM

Item has been sold. thanks! SHould be shipping it out tomorrow.

Stephen J. Williams February 1st, 2010 07:45 PM

camera's sold :-)

Marty Hudzik February 1st, 2010 07:46 PM

item has been sold. Thanks to the buyer. Should be shipping it out tomorrow.

Jacob Mendieta February 1st, 2010 09:07 PM

would you take 70$ on sd cards?

Jacob Mendieta February 1st, 2010 09:27 PM

still have this can you PM me if you do please =)

Andrew Jezierski February 1st, 2010 09:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Andy Tejral (Post 1480218)
Operation time = 8123h .

That seems a bit excessive?

Jacob Mendieta February 1st, 2010 10:00 PM

its good to see it lasted over 8000hours lol

Pasquale Benedetto February 1st, 2010 10:13 PM

The unit has just sold this afternoon

SOLD thanks!

Pasquale Benedetto February 1st, 2010 10:21 PM

Still fluffy and new in the case....

Koala looking for a new home

Andrew Jezierski February 1st, 2010 10:58 PM

I may be interested in a deal together with the cards if the hrs are reasonable.

Larry Huntington February 2nd, 2010 02:00 AM

DC Adapter for Canon L2/L1

Looking for the cord that plugs in the battery charger and slides into the camera battery slot.

Larry Huntington February 2nd, 2010 02:15 AM

Lowell Super Ambi Pro Light Kit (used)

Here's the description at B&H:
super ambi

This kit is in great condition with extra Rifa/tota/pro bulbs/gels. The outer case is in "good" condition, as it needs paint to cover my logo. I will paint over my logo when sold. The kit has been well taken care of and has low hours on it. One owner. I've had the kit for 2 years and need to sell to help pay off other video equipment and I have access to another identical kit. Price negotiable.

$1650 OBO (not including shipping)
Paypal add 2.9%
US residents only.

email larry: larry at tlhvideosound dot com

Andy Tejral February 2nd, 2010 07:34 AM

First off, the operation time doesn't seem to measure hours. Exactly what it does measure is unknown to me. I just turned the camera on and will try to test to figure it out.

Second, I don't believe that the operation time is as important as drum hours was on tape cameras. I mean, that is one of the main points of a tapeless camera. Yes, at some point the backlights for the LCDs and motors for the zoom and focus will wear out but I think that would be measured in years rather hours.

The camera was used to record trains. Since ya really never can tell when a train is coming, I would have the camera powered up and in pre-record--fantastic feature for railroad videography. So, yes, the 'hours' are high but the record time--use of zoom and focus is low.

Cosmetically, the camera is in pretty darn good shape. No missing paint, dents etc. The only thing that makes it less than showroom quality is the missing XLR cover. Dunno where I lost that.

Chris Hurd February 2nd, 2010 08:35 AM

Hi Kees,

I would have to assume that it is the right tracking number, since it has shown to be valid and has actually shipped to The Netherlands. Most likely it has been sent to the wrong address. If I can reach the seller, I'll ask him to intercede. If not, I'll reimburse you for the loss.

Andy Tejral February 2nd, 2010 11:02 AM

OK, very confusing. I turned the camera on for two hours and... the hour counter advanced 2. I pressed record and let it go for an hour and the hour counter advanced an hour.

But, 8126 divided by 24 = 338 DAYS of operation. The camera shipped on May 6, 2009! That math just don't add up!

So I really can't tell you want to do with that number.

Daniel Epstein February 2nd, 2010 11:10 AM

Herre is the latest Craigslist post as well

Share Hudson St $500 to $2000

Thomas Torrey February 2nd, 2010 12:43 PM

JVC 15" TM-H150C Broadcast Production Monitor

I have a near perfect JVC 15" TM-H150C broadcast color production monitor for sale. The unit has had less than 10 hours of total use and has sat untouched on my editing desk. No wear and tear and in perfect working condition. Comes with everything that came with it: plug, manual, warranty card.

$350 or best offer. Shipping can be negotiated.

Here's the Craigslist listing:

JVC 15" Broadcast Production Monitor

Kees van Duijvenbode February 2nd, 2010 12:57 PM

Chris I appreciate your offer but why should you be responsible for my loss. Not having the gear I was looking out for is a bigger loss for me than the loss of the money.
Again, I appreciate your offer but I don't want you to pay me back. It was my risk and I took it willingly.

What irritates me is that it is possible that my gear is delivered at the other side of the Netherlands (although I don't really think it is my package which has arrived in the Netherlands) and that the people who receive it don't know what to do with it and don't bother to bring it back to the postal services but throw it on the attic. Grrrrr@#$*&^%. Postal services won't give me the name and address, for private reasons and I can understand that, but that way I cannot e-mail or write them.

I should have bought it at Grippage Plus Inc.. I guess I would be using it now.

Dave Blackhurst February 2nd, 2010 01:31 PM

Kees -
Just curious, did the package you've got the tracking # for originate from the proper area of the US? Seems rather odd you'd have a tracking # that "works" (they aren't exactly random), in the right time frame, delivering to the Netherlands but going somewhere completely different.

Sounds more like a postal service error of some sort... have that ALL the time with my local rural outpost... Maybe somehow labels got switched in customs or something? A trace has to originate from the sender, so probably need to go back there again...

Craig Coston February 2nd, 2010 01:33 PM

Just checking one last time to see if anyone is interested before it goes on Ebay. I'll consider all offers.

Peter Manojlovic February 2nd, 2010 01:42 PM

PM sent....

Nelson Molina February 2nd, 2010 01:46 PM

Want to buy sony FX1000 or sony Z5U low hours

hello I'm looking to buy a FX1000 or Z5u ,if available email me at shatterdlens@yahoo.com

Steve Shovlar February 2nd, 2010 02:24 PM

Two complete glass filter sets by Harrison and Formatt!

Hi all, I am selling a super set of 6.6x6.6 Harrison filters. These are
Coral grads 1/8,1/4, 1/2,1,2,3,4,5,6,7.

They come in a brilliant metal case to protect them. they are in A1 condition. These filters cost a fortune individually so grab yourself a bargain.

Price is $350 inc postage, via Fedex International Priority worldwide.
Payment via Paypal.

Here's a few pics. sorry about the image quality.

http://www.wessex-weddings.com/formatt/6x61.jpg
http://www.wessex-weddings.com/formatt/6x62.jpg
http://www.wessex-weddings.com/formatt/6x63.jpg

I am also selling a full set of glass coral grads made by Formatt in 6x4 size. Again in as new condition.

http://www.wessex-weddings.com/formatt/6x41.jpg
http://www.wessex-weddings.com/formatt/6x42.jpg
Price for these is $295 inc postage via Fedex worldwide.. One of these alone costs more than the whole lot I am selling here.

Message me on here if you want them.

Andrew Jezierski February 2nd, 2010 04:20 PM

email sent

Kirk Graham February 2nd, 2010 05:09 PM

Sold!!!

Sold thanks!!!

Kees van Duijvenbode February 3rd, 2010 06:06 AM

The only info I have so far is the info that USPS gives me:

Label/Receipt Number: CQ67 0082 484U S
Class: Priority Mail International Parcels
Service(s): International Parcels

Your item is being processed by customs in NETHERLANDS. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later.

Detailed Results:
Into Foreign Customs, January 26, 2010, 7:26 am, NETHERLANDS
Arrived Abroad, January 26, 2010, 7:25 am, NETHERLANDS
International Dispatch, January 22, 2010, 11:28 am, ISC MIAMI FL (USPS)
Arrival
Electronic Shipping Info Received, January 12, 2010

With the above number I called Dutch postal services and they gave me a Dutch track number. But that number is connected to a Dutch Zip code which I don't know and which they don't give me. And without that ZIP code I cannot follow that Track number. It's all very frustrating.

My last hope is a confirmation from the seller that he labeled my package correct. In that case Dutch postal services can make a survey request with Dutch customs.
But the seller doesn't reply at all anymore. Neither to this topic or to e-mail, nor to voice-mail.

Adrian J. Hare February 3rd, 2010 08:59 AM

Canon XLH1a

Up forsale is a Canon that I bought new and have looked after it. The body has camo tape, but can be removed with no Residue, it helped protect the body. I had this camera serviced and cleaned Feb 1 2010 and the insides are 100%. There has only been 5 boxes of tapes recorded in this camera and I always used the same brand. Included is everything that came in original box and a large travel case.

This has been to much of a camera for me and I decided to part with it.

I am traveling from Ontario to the USA tonight if there is interest, in this and payment is made by paypal, I would send it from the USA in the next couple days.

$4500.00 + shipping

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...ictures115.jpg

Andrew Jezierski February 3rd, 2010 09:47 AM

email sent

Craig Coston February 3rd, 2010 11:31 AM

Andrew,

I didn't get your email for some reason. Did you send it to the below address?

craig@wildflyproductions.com

Douglas Joseph February 3rd, 2010 12:49 PM

looking for used pocket dolly!

Looking for used Pocket Dolly for my 5dm2. If you're wanting to get rid of one, hit me up. I have a lot of upcoming shoots that I'd love to have it for. Thanks, guys!

Rex Cooper February 3rd, 2010 01:41 PM

Canon HV10 HD Mint

4 Attachment(s)
I have a Canon HV10 that was barely used. It would make a great starter cam or backup cam for anyone shooting in HD. It has been in its padded case seeing hardly any action since it was a backup. It comes with all original cords, remote, battery, charger, and even the paperwork and box. I'm also throwing an extra battery...

This also makes a great 'deck' if you are shooting with a higher end Canon HD cam and don't want to put wear on your heads.

Price is $320 shipped TYD.

Consumer Camcorders - High Definition Camcorders - DVD Camcorders - Single Chip CCD Digital Camcorders - High Definition Camcorder - HV10 - Canon USA Consumer Products

Garrett Low February 3rd, 2010 02:16 PM

Kirk, whoever got that camera got a great buy. I had one along with an XH A1 and they produce some stunning pictures.

Garrett

Dave Blackhurst February 3rd, 2010 02:29 PM

Kees -
Showing the following here, as of 12:20 PST (US):

Label/Receipt Number: CQ67 0082 484U S
Class: Priority Mail International Parcels
Service(s): International Parcels

Your item cleared customs in NETHERLANDS at 7:23 PM on February 3, 2010. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later.

Detailed Results:

Out of Foreign Customs, February 03, 2010, 7:23 pm, NETHERLANDS
Into Foreign Customs, January 26, 2010, 7:26 am, NETHERLANDS
Arrived Abroad, January 26, 2010, 7:25 am, NETHERLANDS
International Dispatch, January 22, 2010, 11:28 am, ISC MIAMI FL (USPS)
Arrival
Electronic Shipping Info Received, January 12, 2010

I'd cross my fingers and toes, as it appears to be correct, and has been sitting in Customs for a week, but has JUST cleared. Not unusual. I'd sit tight for another couple days and see if it shows up, I think you'll find it will.

International shipping can be pretty frustrating, but I've only "lost" one international in transit, and that was probably because in haste the postal clerk didn't insure it, and it's probably a doorstop somewhere even today...

Kees van Duijvenbode February 3rd, 2010 03:47 PM

Being cleared by customs means to me that the parcel will be delivered soon. But to the wrong address I'm afraid. Let's hope the people on that address will bring it back to the post office when they don't know what else to do with it.