View Full Version : A filmmaker from the hotest spot on earth

Faisal Saif
June 14th, 2007, 09:02 AM
Well hello everyone
My name is Faisal Saif & I am really pleased after joining the most incredible community on the net here , collecting some great info about everything that a great filmmaker need .
My location is in Kuwait , and I am A Technical director in one of the newest joiners in the media feild in Kuwait , our post production unit contains A Canupos HD editing system and Final cut also for MAC fans , and our production team was filming alot of documantaries using Digibeta Cams now the boardmembers decided to make it more accurate and more mobile so they have chosen the HD-111E JVC cameras and also HD-250E JVC cameras as well .
I was shocked when i saw the forum has a dependent group discuss the new technology related to JVC cameras and I got of information about that , Infact the boardmembers decided to buy those cameras when they saw that amount of information and the ability could serve their needs .
Our sound department has 2 seperated Sound Studios , the sound engineers have chosen to work with Digidesign HD-3 Systems I think the name is Protools .
Well we are filming something now just to convince everybody in here that a low budget filmmaker could do somthing big with their knowledge ,alot of the sponsors in here loved the idea and they are encouraging every filmmaker in the region to do it .
I'll see everybody later
Just wanted to present something from what we are doing , & I am sure that no one would hate helping us .

Rob Lohman
June 14th, 2007, 01:55 PM
Hi Faisal, welcome aboard DV Info Net, it's good to have you with us!