View Full Version : Who is getting excited?

Dylan Couper
July 31st, 2006, 11:48 AM
Me!!!!!!!!

Michael Fossenkemper
July 31st, 2006, 12:20 PM
That's cause you know the theme. It's probably really tough. I feel beads of sweat dripping down my forehead.

Eric Gan
July 31st, 2006, 01:38 PM
Hey Dylan, what time on Thursday (PST) will you post the topic? Just trying to plan a brainstorm session with some friends...

Gabriel Yeager
July 31st, 2006, 01:43 PM
Come on! Come on! I want to know what it is!!!

Chris Barcellos
July 31st, 2006, 01:51 PM
Me!!!!!!!!

What ever it is, I hope it can be shot at Sutter's Mill with 4 grandkids...

Kris Holodak
July 31st, 2006, 02:37 PM
Oh wow, is it this week already?!? I'd better start recruiting a crew.

Rob Lohman
July 31st, 2006, 03:00 PM
I'm very excited!.... for everyone who's gonna do this madness ;)

William Gardner
July 31st, 2006, 04:27 PM
I'm ready, but flying at 8AM 8/12 for a family vacation, so I only have 8-9 days to get the whole thing done... :(

Looking forward to playing with a few new toys that I got!

Bill

Andrew Hood
July 31st, 2006, 04:41 PM
Excited is one word for it. But yes I am in eager anticipation. Time to find out if these maybes are really a yes for being able to help out. But it will be time to get a few more ring ins soon, the more the merrier right.

Lorinda Norton
August 1st, 2006, 12:55 AM
I'm more excited than a vampire in a blood bank! Than a gorilla chasing a giant banana! Than a.....well, you get the idea. ;)

K. Forman
August 1st, 2006, 04:35 AM
I'm really excited too! But, it's for a completely different reason tha the rest of you...

Justin Tomchuk
August 1st, 2006, 09:11 AM
Wait until you find out the theme is something like 'blue orangotans, potato chips and spaghetti', then you'll be having fun, LOL. :)

Kelly Harmsworth
August 1st, 2006, 09:32 AM
I'm hoping the theme is something like "kelly harmsworth" then I might just have a shot :-)

Scott Cozad
August 1st, 2006, 06:24 PM
I am so excited that I just can't hide it. I think I'm about to lose control, but do you know what? I think I like it. :)

Bring on the DV6!

Edward Slonaker
August 1st, 2006, 07:10 PM
Wait until you find out the theme is something like 'blue orangotans, potato chips and spaghetti', then you'll be having fun, LOL. :)
Didn't I just see that on the National Geographic channel???

My bet is on "underwater basket weaving"......

Adrinn Chellton
August 1st, 2006, 07:58 PM
Wow, 80 posts in the sign-up thread. This will be a good competition, let's hope the theme isn't something like "look that grain of sand is escaping from your bucket, hurry and catch it" or 'the many shades of grey skin after a frostbite injury"

good luck everyone!

Dennis Khaye
August 2nd, 2006, 01:05 AM
What the?!?!

OMG Adrinn, thanks for the laugh, caught me totally off guard with that one.

Bruce Broussard
August 2nd, 2006, 09:28 AM
Maybe not excited, but nervious that when I know what it is about I will draw a complete and total blank for 8 days, then at the very last second, desperate to complete it I come up with some really sh**ty idea, run around like a madman shooting video, watch data transfer too slowly between hardware, edit like crazy, render and post at 2 seconds before midnight, and whew!

I always crammed for tests too.

If I could ever stop checking this forum I might actually get some real work done!

Dylan Couper
August 2nd, 2006, 11:10 AM
I'm hoping the theme is something like "kelly harmsworth" then I might just have a shot :-)

LMAO! That's about the funniest thing I've read in a while. :)

Dylan Couper
August 2nd, 2006, 11:11 AM
That's cause you know the theme. It's probably really tough. I feel beads of sweat dripping down my forehead.

Actually, I have no idea what the theme will be. I rarely pick it before the morning of.

And I will post the theme about 8am PST tomorrow.

Sean McHenry
August 2nd, 2006, 11:26 PM
8am huh? Sounds like "Warm pizza and Scotch" for the theme then. I can handle that.

Sean