View Full Version : Hello from Wichita, KS

Daniel R Green
May 30th, 2006, 02:42 PM
Hey everybody, my name is Daniel and I'm new to DV film making. My brother and I just started a new company called "cameraBOX Studios" to do event videography in the central Kansas area. We've already learned a lot from this wonderful community of people. Hope to learn a lot more from you guys.

Greg Boston
May 30th, 2006, 02:45 PM
Hey everybody, my name is Daniel and I'm new to DV film making. My brother and I just started a new company called "cameraBOX Studios" to do event videography in the central Kansas area. We've already learned a lot from this wonderful community of people. Hope to learn a lot more from you guys.

Welcome to the forum Daniel! I was a Wichita resident from hatchling until 5th grade. Just drove through there last week on the way to Overland Park where my sister resides.

-gb-

Angela Frasure
June 20th, 2006, 11:24 AM
Congrates on your business. I'm from central Kansas and now work in our Capital city as a videographer and love it!

Neal Metzler
June 27th, 2006, 09:54 AM
Hey everybody, my name is Daniel and I'm new to DV film making. My brother and I just started a new company called "cameraBOX Studios" to do event videography in the central Kansas area..

Hi Daniel - western Kansas here. Always nice to have some more flatlanders on board, although we envy the fact that you actually get rain on occasion in that part of the state.