View Full Version : Instant Email Notifications

November 7th, 2005, 09:45 AM
I've stopped receiving the DVinfo.net email notifications for any of the threads that I've posted in.

I did a search on this and looks like it happened about a year ago with a few members. I've checked the settings and my email address is the same and my spam filter is turned off.

This started when the upgrades/maintenance was done about a week ago.

Any help would be appreciated because that feature really makes it easy and efficient.

Has anyone else had this problem?

Thanks.

Dan Diaconu
November 7th, 2005, 11:12 AM
Yes, same herre.

James Bridges
November 7th, 2005, 11:14 AM
yep'''''''''''

Barry Gribble
November 7th, 2005, 04:05 PM
Was just signing in to say the same...

Chris Hurd
November 7th, 2005, 10:46 PM
Me neither! Dang forum software... I'm workin' on it...

November 8th, 2005, 06:41 AM
thanks Chris.

November 10th, 2005, 12:33 PM
I think its working now. Just got several emails linking to threads I posted in. Just letting you know. Thanks again Chris.

Kevin Wild
November 10th, 2005, 12:38 PM
Whoa...I just got about 30! It seems the pipes have been thoroughly cleaned out...

KW

Ken Tanaka
November 10th, 2005, 12:46 PM
Yes, it seems that Chris has ExLax'ed the email system. Yeesh...I hope the system feels better now.

Mike Teutsch
November 10th, 2005, 12:50 PM
Yes, it seems that Chris has ExLax'ed the email system. Yeesh...I hope the system feels better now.

Yup! Got some that were almost as old as I am, but glad to have them back!

Thanks Chris!

Mike

November 10th, 2005, 12:56 PM
I cleared out all the old ones and got notified after my recent post above, so it seems to be working. Glad it's back.

James Emory
November 10th, 2005, 01:16 PM
Wow! I just hit send/receive button in Outlook and for a second thought I was getting spammed by DV Info! I'm glad it's working again.

Mugurel Dragusin
December 18th, 2005, 11:41 PM
I am noticing that I receive the notifications like after several hours, when I chose to be instantly notified ...

Is the same problem or is a new one? :)