View Full Version : Autumn on the Cullasaja River - Video

Mark Williams
October 25th, 2014, 07:43 AM
Spent some time capturing the fall colors along the Cullasaja River near Highlands North Carolina. Used my GH4 this time.
Autumn on the Cullasaja River on Vimeo

Bryce Comer
October 29th, 2014, 08:07 PM
Another lovely video Mark,
Thanks for sharing!!
Bryce

Tim Polster
October 30th, 2014, 07:01 AM
Very nice Mark! Great colors especially the golden reflections. I see you are getting comfortable with the GH4 compared to your previous 1/3" camera.

Mark Williams
October 30th, 2014, 08:02 AM
Yes, I am really enjoying the GH4. It is so nice to work with lightweight gear that isn't a burden to hike with and the resolution is just outstanding.

Bob Safay
November 3rd, 2014, 06:14 AM
Mark, as usual it was a pleasure watching your video. I was out on the Georgia coast last week videoing the marsh at sunset and getting beautiful colors. Do you ever make it out that way? I still expect that one day we will run into each other while videoing the beauty that can be found in Georgia. Again, it is always a treat to watch your videos. Bob

Mark Williams
November 3rd, 2014, 09:18 AM
Hi Bob, thanks for watching. Haven't been to the GA coast in about 10 years. Sounds like you are enjoying your retirement.

Vishal Jadhav
November 5th, 2014, 04:16 AM
Mark,

This is very nicely done, i love the way the music you have chosen so nicely blends into it.

Panasonic GH4 is surely a capable camera and i am currently trying my hand at it and may post something soon over here for feedback.

thanks for showing this.

vishal

Bob Safay
November 8th, 2014, 07:48 AM
Mark, to tell you the truth, I never thought I would like it this much. I was worried about getting bored, but I am staying so busy that it even amazes me. Thanks for asking. Bob

Mark Williams
November 8th, 2014, 08:53 AM
Bob, it took me about 3 years of being retired to catch up on all the things I had to get done. Now I get to do things that I want to do.

Mark Williams
November 8th, 2014, 08:57 AM
Mark,

This is very nicely done, i love the way the music you have chosen so nicely blends into it.

Panasonic GH4 is surely a capable camera and i am currently trying my hand at it and may post something soon over here for feedback.

thanks for showing this.

vishal

Vishal, I think you will really enjoy the GH4. I am having a lot of fun with it. Music choices are always difficult for me. I sort through many before I narrow it down to what I thing will work best. I normally pick the music first and have it playing in my head when on a shoot.