View Full Version : Sign up for DVC 23!!!

Pages : 1 [2]

George Williams
September 14th, 2013, 02:47 AM
I'll have a bash. I've been tending The Wall for ages now, and the view is getting dull...

Sean Blevins
September 15th, 2013, 10:29 AM
Please sign me up! I will be kinda busy in the next couple of weeks but I hope to put something together on my off days.

Kevin Wines
September 16th, 2013, 08:45 AM
Looks like fun. Can't wait to get in on this!

Dale Guthormsen
September 18th, 2013, 12:31 PM
I do not think I will complete but I might be able to get this on done as I even have an idea or two, so I will sign up in chances of getting something done.

Mugurel Dragusin
September 18th, 2013, 03:02 PM
I am in on this one! As in! :)

Trond Saetre
September 22nd, 2013, 05:01 AM
Being a "hardcore" uwol'er, I have never done a DVC before.
Not sure if I have time for both this month, but I am signing up just in case I find an opening next weekend.

Dick Mays
September 22nd, 2013, 08:03 AM
Anyway, so I've just landed and am taking the subway into the city. Lo and behold, sitting in the same car across from me... Guy Cochran!!

How random is that? Obviously, the camera was meant to be yours as the Father saw fit to put you two together in a NYC subway. Never again shall I question the Father! Let me know when you have a show in Atlanta.

Andres Mata
September 30th, 2013, 05:32 AM
I just sent the email with my short film link on youtube! Really had to push hard because we almost run out of time!

Randy Smith
September 30th, 2013, 06:03 AM
We sent our link in this morning as well. Was a very busy weekend wrapping everything up, but this IS called a challenge after all!

The biggest challenge for me, was to stick within the three minute time frame. Not including the credits, it's 02:59:23. One frame to spare. :)

Marc Burleigh
September 30th, 2013, 07:08 AM
Films uploaded and links sent to dvchallenge@gmail.com by: 11:59 p.m. PDT on Monday, September 30.

Just a question: I think in the past we sent to thedvchallenge@gmail.com but this is simply dvchallenge@gmail.com

Are both addresses valid? Have you gone over to simply dvchallenge@gmail.com ?

Tim Lewis
September 30th, 2013, 09:07 AM
Just sent in my link too. Although this is the one I signed up for second, I got it finished first. I am hoping to shoot tomorrow for the UWOL challenge and still get an entry in for that too in time. My idea for the UWOL Challenge relied on a few days of fine warm weather and we seem to have had little but rain.

Henry Williams
September 30th, 2013, 02:51 PM
Just emailed a joint entry for me and my brother George. A successful escape attempt from the Wall of Shame. Now we just have to get past the Wall Of Sharks in December.....

Marc Burleigh
September 30th, 2013, 04:28 PM
Sent my entry to both dvchallenge@gmail.com and thedvchallenge@gmail.com, so I'm off the wall. At last...

Henry Williams
September 30th, 2013, 05:51 PM
Way to go Marc! Considering how cool your rug making entry was, can't wait to see what you've shot in a country that dosen't lock you away in a cell forever for filming ;)

Marc Burleigh
September 30th, 2013, 06:33 PM
Ah, Henry, I'm now in somewhat more cinema-friendly France. My Escape from the Nuclear Ayatollahs is a story in itself that needs more than 3 minutes to tell....

Henry Williams
September 30th, 2013, 07:04 PM
Would the extra twenty seconds for credits help? ;)

Ben Robbins
September 30th, 2013, 11:00 PM
CLOSE CALL, but the video is uploaded and submitted. Let me know if everything got sent in correctly. I'll be up for the next few hours.