View Full Version : Who here is in Seattle, WA?

Pages : 1 [2]

Konrad Haskins
September 19th, 2007, 04:05 PM
Hi All,

Live in Monroe and work in Duvall. Shoot with Sony HVR-A1U and edit with Vegas 8. I only work on projects for my business and still have a lot of learning to do.

Konrad

J Aaron Clifford
October 6th, 2007, 11:14 AM
I've been really interested in DV production for years, mostly to produce independently but haven't had the stability to break away from my full-time gig to get my feet wet. Now that I am newly returned, and in one piece, from Baghdad I have some time on my hands. I want to learn everything from shooting and lighting to post...and I will work for free. That's probably the clincher. So if anyone in western Washington wants to collaborate or could use some help, let me know and I will bring my A game.

Jennifer Eidum Zinchuk
November 21st, 2007, 01:32 PM
My husband and I live in Tacoma but do most of our work in the Bellvue/Everett/Seattle area. We do special events videography, but we're always looking to expand into other markets. Film on an XL2 and edit with Premiere Pro, sometimes Pinnacle 'cause it's easy, and use 3Dstudio Max occasionally.

Jennifer Eidum Zinchuk
zinchukvideo.com

Bob McHenry
November 26th, 2007, 04:38 PM
Hi everyone,
I'm a video nerd trying to grasp Videography, editing, and a little engineering. I have been working in Seattle for about a year, spent two years before that attending the Art Institutes video production program, and currently work for Public Access TV here in Sea-Town as well as doing some no budget/non-profit/love of the game editing work from home on my Mac Pro. I run Final Cut Studio 2 on a quadcore 2.66 with a Blackmagic Intensity Pro I/O setup.

I'm looking into either an HVX or a GY 110 early 2008. I love and hate both of them, but I can't choose, nor afford, between the two yet.

If you need an editor or an edit bay I can accommodate. Also if you need any additional help in any field, grip, camera, post, PA, whatever, I've got enough experience to know what I'm doing and enough naivety left to watch and learn.

www.bobmchenryvideo.com