View Full Version : Hello from Erie, PA

Corey Graham
January 27th, 2011, 06:24 PM
Hi everyone. I've been lurking around the forums here for several weeks, and was happy to see today that my account has finally been activated.

Over the past 15+ years, I've done video production for scores of weddings, events, corporate/industrial clients, legal stuff, commercials, etc. For a while I produced/directed/edited a series for the Versus network. Now I'm the creative director for a consulting firm, which involves lots of graphic design, media production and web development.

I got started in videography with fully analog equipment, suffering the pains of linear editing. Then I learned digital video on the Media 100 system when it ran on the fastest consumer Mac available -- the Power Mac 9600/300. I guess that was around 1996.

I've decided to get back into weddings because of how much technology has advanced. I can do so much more now than I could in 2003, the year I shot my last wedding. Over the past 6 months, I've acquired all the necessary equipment to start it up. While my main cameras are AG-HMC40's, I've been particularly interested in the DSLR video revolution, and now a GH1 is on its way.

And I love zombie movies.

These forums have been an incredible wealth of information and ideas, and I hope to be able to give back as I can.