View Full Version : Hi my name is Steve Moses

Steve Moses
December 9th, 2009, 10:43 AM
Hi everybody! Finally getting around to joinging DVInfo, looking forward to particapting. We shoot with the Panasonic 150's and edit on Edius 5.1

Steve Moses
Vantage Point (http://www.VantagePointCustomFilms.com)

Edward Troxel
December 9th, 2009, 05:53 PM
Welcome, Steve!

Don Bloom
December 9th, 2009, 06:50 PM
Hi Steve, Welcome.

(please start each post with the following; "Hi I'm Steve and I'm a videographer"

We will all reply with "Hi Steve"!

(kidding!?)

O|O
\__/

Steve Moses
December 9th, 2009, 08:30 PM
Thanks Ed & Don, please don't tell Laura that I signed up for another forum - she would pull an Elin Woods on me, except she would use a monopod. ;)

Bill Busby
December 9th, 2009, 10:57 PM
Welcome, Steve &... Laura (maybe) :D

Steve Moses
December 10th, 2009, 09:16 AM
Welcome, Steve &... Laura (maybe) :D

Bill, don't even joke about that, I'm scared to death of her!! Hope we can meet someday, we are in the same area.

Changing the subject, where is the setting to get notified when someone responses to a post you are involved in?

Vito DeFilippo
December 10th, 2009, 10:30 AM
Hi Steve,

Glad to see you've taken a break from your campaign of world domination to join the best forum ever!

Welcome to DVINFO. We'll all benefit from having you here.

To fix your thread notification settings, click on "Controls" at the top left of the page (if you're logged in). Then click "Edit options" along the left side. There's a bunch of things you can change. Notifications are in the Email section.

Steve Moses
December 10th, 2009, 02:03 PM
Hi Steve,

Glad to see you've taken a break from your campaign of world domination to join the best forum ever!
Welcome to DVINFO. We'll all benefit from having you here.

Thanks Vito, Like the Romans said "One Forum at a Time". ;) Domination is a tough job, but the pay sucks. Thanks again Vito and I know I will benefit from being here, hope I can help. :)

George Bean
December 10th, 2009, 02:53 PM
Hi Steve, Welcome.

(please start each post with the following; "Hi I'm Steve and I'm a videographer"

We will all reply with "Hi Steve"!

(kidding!?)

O|O
\__/

remember steve martin's standup routine when the crowd said hi steve, he responded hi crime fighters?

Steve Moses
December 10th, 2009, 04:01 PM
remember steve martin's standup routine when the crowd said hi steve, he responded hi crime fighters?

I used to know that routine word for word - Let's get Small!!!!!

Bill Busby
December 10th, 2009, 07:11 PM
Bill, don't even joke about that, I'm scared to death of her!! Hope we can meet someday, we are in the same area.

Steve, we definitely should meet soon and I look forward to meeting both you and Laura. Btw... Laura was hilarious in the InFocus promo. That reflector bit cracked me up!

Steve Moses
December 10th, 2009, 09:06 PM
BUSTED!!!!!! Took her 1 day to find out I'm on DVINFO!!! She always ckecks the hits on our site and she noticted a few coming from here. :( I hope she doesn't check my cell phone numbers. ;)

Bill Busby
December 10th, 2009, 09:54 PM
DAMN! Sorry to hear that, Steve... well kinda sorta, and I say that because I got a good laugh out of your post :D

Just tell her that Dvinfo is THE absolute best forum... period. Chris Hurd runs a tight ship around here and doesn't tolerate the typical bs you get from other sites. Nuff said :)

Vito DeFilippo
December 10th, 2009, 11:05 PM
BUSTED!!!!!! Took her 1 day to find out I'm on DVINFO!!!

Well, a campaign of world domination does entail some risk.

I'm sure she'll get over it. It's good for the business. I suspect you're exaggerating her reaction, anyway. Any chance of that ? :;-)

(Hey, I just invented an emoticom! That's a guy pushing his glasses up on his forehead so that you can see the wink.)

Steve Moses
December 10th, 2009, 11:33 PM
DAMN! Sorry to hear that, Steve... well kinda sorta, and I say that because I got a good laugh out of your post :D

Just tell her that Dvinfo is THE absolute best forum... period. Chris Hurd runs a tight ship around here and doesn't tolerate the typical bs you get from other sites. Nuff said :)
Uh Oh, I might not be here too long. ;) Actually I like a tight ship, no leaks.

Steve Moses
December 10th, 2009, 11:37 PM
Well, a campaign of world domination does entail some risk.

I'm sure she'll get over it. It's good for the business. I suspect you're exaggerating her reaction, anyway. Any chance of that ? :;-)

(Hey, I just invented an emoticom! That's a guy pushing his glasses up on his forehead so that you can see the wink.)

I want emoticoms here, what's up with than??? I can't post without a winky & I don't have time to get creative with punctuations marks. :( Ha

Craig Coston
December 11th, 2009, 11:29 AM
I hope she doesn't check my cell phone numbers. ;)

If my wife checked my recent calls on my cell phone she'd think I was having an affair with Jeff Wright. He just got a new laptop and has the usual "new computer" questions for me. Steve, if you get a chance, check out his new laptop. He got one of the fancy new i7 processor laptops and tricked it out with just about every available option Dell had. Oh, and welcome to the forum!

Steve Moses
December 11th, 2009, 11:34 AM
Hi Craig, Jeff oftens talks about you and how you have been invaluable to him. Hope to meet you one day. Take care my friend. :)

Michael Liebergot
December 15th, 2009, 02:20 PM
Hey Steve good to see you finally found your way over here.

Steve Moses
December 15th, 2009, 03:23 PM
Thanks Michael, eventually all things are possible. :) Merry Christman