View Full Version : Tripod suggestion for the JVC GY-HM100

Pages : 1 [2]

Kajito Nagib
December 23rd, 2009, 11:58 PM
Andy at first i got very little bounch back but that all depends on how you pan. i've been practicing and got better at it so no more bounch back for me. i get really smooth pans with my Satchler FSB-4 see for yourself.
here's a video i did last month it was cold and windy. see the pan for the opening shot.
The Flatiron District on Vimeo

Kajito Nagib
April 16th, 2010, 10:37 AM
I have the Gitzo GT3531LSV Systematic 6X Carbon Fiber Tripod Legs. I lost the one of the Spiked Retractable Feet. When I search for spare parts on Gitzo website it says no spare parts available.
I can't imagine no spare parts for something that can easily fall off and be lost.

Stefan Immler
April 16th, 2010, 10:42 AM
I have the Gitzo GT3531LSV Systematic 6X Carbon Fiber Tripod Legs. I lost the one of the Spiked Retractable Feet. When I search for spare parts on Gitzo website it says no spare parts available.
I can't imagine no spare parts for something that can easily fall off and be lost.

Spiked feet gitzo (http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/search?Ntt=Spiked+feet+gitzo&N=0&InitialSearch=yes)

Isn't that what you are looking for? It took me 10-sec to google it.

Cheers

Kajito Nagib
April 16th, 2010, 10:48 AM
never mind i found it at B&H but thanks anyway. Gitzo | GS5030VSF Retractable Spiked Feet Adapter | GS5030VSF

Kajito Nagib
April 16th, 2010, 11:01 AM
just checked out your link that's it heh!