View Full Version : THANK YOU! To this site & its members!

Erik Selakoff
April 17th, 2002, 06:08 PM
I just wanted to thank everyone who is a part of this site. Unlike the forums at that other DV web-site <cough> the people here are friendly as well as knowledgeable and always willing to answer questions even when they have been ostensibly "beaten to death" in many people's eyes.
Here's to you!!!
Erik

Ken Tanaka
April 18th, 2002, 01:07 PM
That's a very nice note, Erik. I think we're all appreciative of each other's thoughtful participation here.

Bill Ravens
April 18th, 2002, 02:58 PM
HERE HERE!!

Ozzie Alfonso
April 18th, 2002, 11:34 PM
I share PD1501974's appreciation of this site. There's a quality of expertise and eagerness to share information here not found in many other places. I know this is patting ourselves in the back, but why not? I came across this site last Fall and I've stayed. What I've learned here is priceless. So a round of applause for Chris who has made all this possible.

Daniel H. Buchmann
June 12th, 2002, 09:22 PM
I know this reply is kind of late, but I fully agree with all of you. This is the most informative, friendly and professional forum I've found on the net in regards to DV info. I bought my Xl1 due mostly to the comments i've read here and I must say I couldn't be happier. And from then on, through reading these threads, I've learned everything I know about mini DV from you guys, (which isn't saying much but I'm getting there). There are only three sites I hit everyday, CNN, ESPN, and the watchdog. Kudos to Chris and the rest of the gang!!!