View Full Version : Helping Hands from 2005

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18]

Elliot Gabor
December 26th, 2005, 02:49 PM
I am looking for someone to take digital stills at my sisters engagement party and can give me all the raw files without touchups. The event is in Northern Jersey. Please e-mail me if intrested.
egproductions@optonline.net

Chris Hurd
December 27th, 2005, 10:01 AM
Moved to our Helping Hands forum. It's always a good idea to include the date of the event in requests like this.

Brian Duke
December 28th, 2005, 05:47 PM
bump.. still need help stabilizing the Glidecam. Will pay ..

contact me at duke@superbadmusic.com

Brent Marks
December 29th, 2005, 01:10 AM
Hey guys...

We are still based in New Orleans if you need anything done here....

We shoot hi-end video... DV or HDV... Your choice...

We also do hi-end digital stills.

Let me know!

thanks,
BRENT
www.ResMedia.com

www.LifeInNewOrleans.com

Just trying to drum up a little business.

Zach Wolfson
December 29th, 2005, 01:47 AM
Hi Mark,

I'm in Colorado and work in Final Cut Pro. I have a few shorts that I've shot and cut, so let me know if you're still looking for a video editor for weddings and I can send you a copy of my work.

Zach

Heath McKnight
December 29th, 2005, 09:28 AM
I need to use a Z1 or M10 to capture less than 2 hours of tape. Please let me know if I could borrow either, if you have it. I live in West Palm Beach, Florida. My email is hmcknight@mac.com.

Thanks,

Heath

Tim Hyten
December 29th, 2005, 11:47 AM
I am looking for the following positions:

CINEMATOGRAPHER-(Most likely already filled)
ACTORS/ACTRESSES-(Breakdown below)
MAKEUP ARTIST-Needed to make Wounds/Scars.
COMPOSER-Must have 2 ears and at least 1 eye.

This is for the DVXuser.com SCI-FI Festival. As you know it will be seen by many people. 95% of this movie will be shot in the High Desert area which is about 1 1/2 hours from Los Angeles. All positions are paid, although it isn't alot. If you would like a copy of the script you MUST be very serious as I don't want it leaked. One of the actors already signed on is KIMKO from LAST SUPPER-the Rikki Rocket film. If you would like a glimpse of my work check out HUMAN ENDEAVOR on the dvxuser Zombie box set.

Character Breakdown:
JACK - Mid 30's early 40's
JOEL - 30's to 40's
STEVE - late 20's to early 40's
LACY - Late 20's to early 40's

If you think you might be interested PM me or respond to this here email.

Much love-Tim Hyten.

Bradley D Barber
December 29th, 2005, 03:55 PM
Hi there,

I have got the guy for you. He is in Nashville and has all of the production equipment to execute your project.

Send me an e-mail bradleybrbr@yahoo.com and I will forward you his information!

Thanks in advance for your response!

Bradley

Nathan Chaszeyka
December 30th, 2005, 12:24 PM
Get in touch with me. I have recently gotten my site up and off the ground but I feel as though I'm being overcharged for what I have gotten.

If your buddy is still interested in doing some work, I would like to have him rework my site a bit.

Josh Caldwell
December 31st, 2005, 05:56 PM
Hey Guys,

I'm in need of a gaffer. I don't have any money for the position, this is a non-paying gig, but food and trans and copy of the film and credit will be provided. It's a short comedy shooting on Long Island on the 6,7,8 of January.

You can check out some of my other productions here: www.meydenbauerentertainment.com to see the kind of work I put out.

Students welcome, however, you must have some technical knowledge of lighting equipment and hopefully have a good, creative eye.

You can send emails to mtt@meydenbauerentertainment.com and I can send you a copy of the script to interest you further.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Josh

Marty Dukes
January 1st, 2006, 11:55 AM
Alecks,
Just saw your post.
I am a local filmmaker in KC and have all of the equipment necessary. If you havn't already started this project I'd be interested in hearing about it. If you've already finished at least I've met another filmmaker from KC. BTW, have you been to the Independent filmmakers coalition here? I will be checking it out as soon as I have time.