View Full Version : Detroit, Michigan wants your help!

Erik Daniel
June 26th, 2008, 01:55 PM
I run an independent production company out of the Russell Industrial Complex in Detroit, Michigan. Anyone looking to pick up some lighting, audio, or post work/experience should feel free to contact me. We currently have three feature length films in the works, music videos for bands around the United States, monthly videos for our production blog, and a few commercial projects as well. Unfortunately the jobs do not pay much (usually we pay the talent in sandwiches). But, if you are looking to work on an independent film with an actual budget and some very talented individuals, it's worth it. And for anyone in the greater Detroit area that may require a post facility, sound stage, recording studio, or high definition camera system, I am more than willing to offer my help and expertise.

Help advance the Michigan film movement!

Peter Murray
September 25th, 2008, 07:28 PM
Erik -

Nice to come across a fellow Detroiter.

I often find myself idle on weekends (days are filled with the pride and joy of an internship).

I own a JVC GY-HD110U and it, all too often, sits in it's case. I'd love to contribute to your projects in any way I can!

Best,

Peter Murray