View Full Version : Howdy from Austin, Texas

Pages : 1 [2]

Brian Boyko
October 25th, 2007, 06:29 AM
Hey Sean, Also an Austinite, and believe it or not, have a friend who probably works at the same book publisher.

I've been using the Canon HV20 - the HG10... good camera, but I'm not sure I trust the workflow. 24p to Final Cut Pro is bad enough.

I'm making two indie documentaries - just finished filming Makers and I'm 29 days away from production on a big feature, Following Alexis West, which I'm traveling to New Zealand to film.

Sean McCormick
October 26th, 2007, 09:33 PM
Hiya Brian,

Nice to meet you. A lot of folks in Austin have been through our textbook meat grinder.

I'm occasionally an early-adopter kamikaze and the HG10 seemed like a challenge. I've gotten some good looking stuff after doing some Compressor fiddling.

Sounds like you're in the midst of some cool projects, good luck on the New Zealand shoot!

Hey Sean, Also an Austinite, and believe it or not, have a friend who probably works at the same book publisher.

I've been using the Canon HV20 - the HG10... good camera, but I'm not sure I trust the workflow. 24p to Final Cut Pro is bad enough.

I'm making two indie documentaries - just finished filming Makers and I'm 29 days away from production on a big feature, Following Alexis West, which I'm traveling to New Zealand to film.