Finally jumping from HD to 4K, considering 90D at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Canon EOS / MXF / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Canon EOS Crop Sensor for HD

Canon EOS Crop Sensor for HD
APS-C sensor cameras including the 80D, 70D, 7D Mk. II, 7D, EOS M and Rebel models for HD video recording.

Old June 14th, 2021, 07:23 PM   #1
Major Player

Finally jumping from HD to 4K, considering 90D

I have been away a while. I hope to be active here again.

I am currently selling my fully kitted out Sony PMW-EX3 to get some value back out of it and get something to start 4K. In my photo gear I am fully set up for EOS so I am considering a 90D as my first dip into 4K.

Any thoughts on this camera and my move from the EX3 would be appreciated.

Last edited by Les Nagy; June 15th, 2021 at 04:54 AM.
Les Nagy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 14th, 2021, 08:06 PM   #2
Inner Circle

Re: Finally jumping from HD to 4K, considering 90D

Depending on what you're doing it's a mixed bag. I have cameras that have 4k and I only use it when I really need it because it creates big files that take longer to edit and export. The dslr/mirror cameras can be a pain because all the feature you take for granted on a camcorder are missing. built in ND, long zoom range servo zoom, long batter life, physical controls, etc
Pete Cofrancesco is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Canon EOS / MXF / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Canon EOS Crop Sensor for HD