Great service from DVeStore at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > And Now, For Something Completely Different... > The Archives > Great Deals from DV Info Net Sponsors
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Great Deals from DV Info Net Sponsors
Your direct line to authorized DVi software and equipment vendors.

Old January 22nd, 2009, 01:45 PM   #1
Wrangler

Great service from DVeStore

Over the past few months I’ve ordered several items from Guy and Jesse at DVeStore. Once I complete my order it seems like within the time it takes me to go to my inbox I’ve got an email stating that the items have been shipped. Not processed, but shipped! And sure enough, they usually arrive within a couple of days.

If there’s a question about anything an email to sales@dvestore.com yields near-instant replies, and they do all they can to give helpful advice and provide easy solutions for other needs.

It's just like having a shop next door, and I can’t say enough good things about them. Thanks, Guy and Jesse!
Old January 23rd, 2009, 03:40 PM   #2
Wrangler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorinda Norton View Post
...arrive within a couple of days.
Let's make that the next day. And I didn't ask for overnight shipping. I tell you, these guys are amazing. :)
Old January 28th, 2009, 03:04 AM   #3
Trustee

Just want to second what Lorinda says!

DVeStore did a GREAT job supporting me when I was ordering some stuff for the first time from their store. Guy did personally responding to my questions via email and the transaction was very well accomplished!

Note that I'm a foreign customer (Europe). I will highly recommend them to you all!
Old April 11th, 2009, 03:44 AM   #4
Regular Crew

My experience with DVeStore has been similarly great! There's a lot of customer service magic going on there, and it's terrific having some real expert resources to help answer questions.
Dana Love is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > And Now, For Something Completely Different... > The Archives > Great Deals from DV Info Net Sponsors