Redrock Micro Follow Focus remote control at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > The Tools of DV and HD Production > Support Your Local Camera > Remote Lens Controllers
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Old March 5th, 2007, 01:19 PM   #1
Trustee

Redrock Micro Follow Focus remote control

I've read some discussion lately on the Foveas remote follow focus, and Dennis Wood of Cinevate/Brevis has mentioned a possible remote focus solution for their 35mm adapter. But I haven't heard or seen much online of Redrock's remote follow focus solution, which was recently shown at the "Illegal" indie film screening.

Recently FresHDV writer Kendal Miller got a chance to catch up with Brian Valente of Redrock Micro, and posted the interview as a podcast and direct audio download. They also discuss another major Redrock product in development; the new mattebox solution, as well as indie cinema in general.

I personally am VERY interested in the remote follow focus solution. And another affordable mattebox option would be very nice.
Matt Jeppsen is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > The Tools of DV and HD Production > Support Your Local Camera > Remote Lens Controllers